albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Seriously.  Its well rude. "You can't  deny me"
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    See @pdalowsky says "blue" not light, not dark, blue...
     =) 
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,213
    Loujoe said:
    I'm giving away an opened purple ten. 10th PM gets it.
    Outside US only.

One PM per person.
    No complaining if it gets banged up in transit.
    Not for resale (unless you want to)

Love you all.
    Flippers and line cutters included. Even though you s..k :)

Ho ho ho people!!
    Thank you so much for the opportunity! :star: PM sent :smiley:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    leespjleespj Liverpool Posts: 172
    It's not like they can't afford to ship out of United States. 
    The amount of money Pearl jam fans around the world spend on this band and they are not considered for competitions like these or limited edition releases only available on main site. 
    They could easily take the hit on international shipping costs. Post as gift like they used to do. 
    Pearl Jam

1996-10-28, 2000-05-29, 2006-08-25, 2007-06-21, 2007-06-26, 2009-08-17, 2009-08-18, 2009-10-28, 2010-06-23, 2010-07-03, 2010-07-06, 2010-10-23, 2010-10-24, 2011-09-14, 2011-09-15, 2012-06-20, 2012-06-21, 2012-07-04, 2012-07-05, 2013-10-15, 2013-10-18, 2014-06-26, 2014-06-28, 2014-07-08, 2014-07-11, 2014-10-17, 2014-10-20, 2016-05-02, 2016-05-05, 2018-06-18, 2018-07-03, 2018-07-05, 2022-07-25.

Eddie Vedder

2012-07-28, 2012-07-30, 2012-11-15, 2017-06-11, 2019-06-25, 2019-07-03.

Brad

2013-02-08.

• Options
    leespj said:
    It's not like they can't afford to ship out of United States. 
    The amount of money Pearl jam fans around the world spend on this band and they are not considered for competitions like these or limited edition releases only available on main site. 
    They could easily take the hit on international shipping costs. Post as gift like they used to do. 
    This. Its just real poor in this day and age after what we have all lived through its just  really  poor form.not needed 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,697
    leespj said:
    Post as gift like they used to do. 

• Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,880
    On another note, has anyone here won any of these records? Really wanted that red LB. It may not be a popular opinion, but I really dig that record.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    On another note, has anyone here won any of these records? Really wanted that red LB. It may not be a popular opinion, but I really dig that record.
    Great record, I agree!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    I was wondering the same thing.
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,041
    I was wondering the same thing.
    #metoo 
    Any winners out there?
  • Options

I haven't won, but I already own the gold Two Legs and a Lightning Bolt, Ten and Backspacer on black vinyl.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    If some entries are US only, then surely the membership cost should reflect that? Price it as per the opportunities available.
    4784495 - Thomas 9
  • Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,898

I haven't won, but I already own the gold Two Legs and a Lightning Bolt, Ten and Backspacer on black vinyl.
    A LB on vinyl is the missing piece in my PJ LP vinyl puzzle. 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    If some entries are US only, then surely the membership cost should reflect that? Price it as per the opportunities available.

Considering it's a miniscule chance at winning, the discount should be... miniscule?
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    dannydanny Posts: 2,270
    how embarrassing on 10c you can only enter if you live basically in the us.what is the SHIPPING to expensive to ship to europe etc welcome to our  world ie the fans
    danny d
  • Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,035
    danny said:
    how embarrassing on 10c you can only enter if you live basically in the us.what is the SHIPPING to expensive to ship to europe etc welcome to our  world ie the fans
    😭 

you are free to leave any time 
  • Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,057
    danny said:
    It's not the shipping cost, it always has to do with various tax laws, so lawyers only open contests to residents of the USA.
  • Options
    Great googly-moogly!

PJ20 colored edition.
  • Options
    VitalogensiaVitalogensia Posts: 1,923
    edited December 2022
    Great googly-moogly!

PJ20 colored edition.
    Yeah, I did a double take when I saw that!
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023
  • Options
    RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 741
    hihobibo said:
    danny said:
    It's not the shipping cost, it always has to do with various tax laws, so lawyers only open contests to residents of the USA.
    Even worse and more embarrasing if this is the case.
    Why would you do a contest as the 10Club if thats the reason?
    You know that only US residents can join the contest, and ( how do you say it nicely ) in that way only care for those fans.

No...the Tax Laws aint the reason...thats not how the 10club is......or are they?

• Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,766
    edited December 2022
    Robbert said:
    hihobibo said:
    danny said:
    You know that only US residents can join the contest, and ( how do you say it nicely ) in that way only care for those fans.

No...the Tax Laws aint the reason...thats not how the 10club is......or are they?

Contact an American tax attorney and figure out why.

Alternately, make a friend in the USA you can have stuff shipped to.
    Post edited by Lost In Ohio on
  • Options
    They're gonna stun us all tomorrow with a poster from Chicago 2000.
  • Options
    apirk72apirk72 Posts: 493
    Robbert said:
    hihobibo said:
    danny said:

I mean they have to follow the laws of the countries they are doing the contests in and then if they were to expand it outside of the US they would have to follow the laws of each of those countries which are all different.  I know they are a cool rock n roll band but they can't just say fuck it, unless they want to get fined.  I get it, it sucks but there isnt anything they can do except not have contests I guess
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,219
    Great googly-moogly!

PJ20 colored edition.
    So, Day 10 must be a Benny. :whistle:
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,750
    Hot record. I wonder how many color copies pressed. Thinking they have a box of 500 minus whatever they gave away.
  • Options
    Loujoe said:
    Hot record. I wonder how many color copies pressed. Thinking they have a box of 500 minus whatever they gave away.
    They sold 100 or so at the pop up so not much more than that?  Few hundred?
  • Options
    apirk72 said:
    Robbert said:
    hihobibo said:
    danny said:

I mean they have to follow the laws of the countries they are doing the contests in and then if they were to expand it outside of the US they would have to follow the laws of each of those countries which are all different.  I know they are a cool rock n roll band but they can't just say fuck it, unless they want to get fined.  I get it, it sucks but there isnt anything they can do except not have contests I guess
    Pretty much. 
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,833
    Excellent giveaways. Thanks, 10C. 
    Anyone on here one of the ten winners??
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    Great googly-moogly!

PJ20 colored edition.
    So, Day 10 must be a Benny. :whistle:

Nope and nope.

The red Easy Street isn't of "Great googly-moogly!" status, but it's still a nice gift for someone who doesn't have one.