psst...10/25/2022

Santos L. HalperSantos L. Halper Posts: 1,796
edited October 2022 in The Porch
Camden 2022 poster will go on sale between 10am-11am PDT on  TUESDAY 10/25/2022.

https://shop.pearljam.com/products/2022-pearl-jam-camden-9-14-event-poster-3568

slh
Post edited by Santos L. Halper on

Comments

• igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,764
    Cool
    I miss igotid88
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,764
    That's 1-2pm eastern
    I miss igotid88
  • jefftjefft Posts: 657
    F5 madness on the porch Tuesday 
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,448
    Why make the hardest one to get turn into a predictable drop?
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
    Not sure the shop will be able to handle it 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Why make the hardest one to get turn into a predictable drop?

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,206
    Sweet!  B)
  • KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,112
    Thanks, Santos
  • F5 all over again great😕
    Let's Go Yanks!
    96)Randalls Island I,II
    98)NJ,MSG I,II
    00) Virginia Beach Jones Beach I,II,III Saratoga Springs Seattle I
    03)Nassau Camden I MSG I,II NJ
    04)Boston I,II Reading
    05)Montreal Ottawa Toronto Borgata I,II Philly
    06) Irving plaza Albany Hartford Camden I,II NJ I,II LA I,II Gorge I,II
    07)Lolla
    08)Roo Camden I,II MSG I,II Hartford Beacon
    09)Chicago I,II Philly II,III,IV
    10)Hartford Newark MSG I,II
    11)PJ20 I,II
    13)Wrigley Brooklyn I,II Hartford
    14)Moline,milwaukee
    15)Central Park
    16)MSG I,II
    17)Wrigley I,II
    18)Wrigley I,II
    22)MSG,Camden
    24)MSG I,II
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain Posts: 31,099
    edited October 2022
    No matter how it is done there is going to be complaining....I like the mixing up of it.  It is going to be a knife fight for folks to get it!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    No matter how it is done there is going to be complaining....I like the mixing up of it.  It is going to be a knife fight for folks to get it!
    If people don’t think random is better, then they must have a bot lol
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,696
    edited October 2022
    Exactly, with the point about people complaining no matter which way it is done. Santos might be trying to prove a point. If they sell out in 10 minutes on a random drop, a known time drop will look like a bucket of meat thrown in a pool with piranha in it. 
    Post edited by JeBurkhardt on
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Posts: 2,804
    Any chance we can move it forward by an hour, so i can try when I'm at work. Thanks 
    Kearnsy
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    Nice way to handle it. Well done. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    What is the appeal Of this poster?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,932
    mcgruff10 said:
    What is the appeal Of this poster?
    It’s Camden George!
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,333
    Well shit. Wonder why the change for this show and not the others 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • jpgoegeljpgoegel Posts: 412
    Well shit. Wonder why the change for this show and not the others 
    probably because people who think its a good idea mentioned it in threads, and this is just to prove itll be a shit show .  basically those who talk have not much to actually say, imo
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,278
    Thanks for the heads up. Personally much prefer the random drops. With an announced time there’s going to be a few thousand people trying to grab 200-300 posters
  • Shumway35Shumway35 Posts: 328
    I don’t get the focus on this poster. I think Toronto, NY, Nashville , OKC we’re all much nicer. Maybe I’m missing something 
    2000 - Toronto 
    2005 - St. John's 2
    2006 - Toronto 1 & 2 
    2009 - Toronto 
    2011 - Toronto 1 
    2013 - Pittsburgh,  Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit 
    2016 - Ottawa, Toronto 1, Wrigley 1 
    2018 - Wrigley 1 & 2
    2019 - Ohana Festival 
    2022 - Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, Nashville
    2023 - St. Paul 1 & 2
    2024 - Vancouver 1 & 2, NYC 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2
  • danofundanofun Posts: 985
    Shumway35 said:
    I don’t get the focus on this poster. I think Toronto, NY, Nashville , OKC were all much nicer. Maybe I’m missing something 
    Phenomenal show. Largest crowd of the tour. The northeast fanbase is massive. Just seeing the northeast U.S. shows was a struggle as NY and Camden were the only stops. Percentage of die hard fans in attendance, and ultimately those interested in a poster, is likely much higher than most other shows this tour.

Poster design quality is subjective. The demand for this poster lies in the other factors. That being said, it’s an Ames. Gotta love Ames!
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,551
    drfox said:
    Thanks for the heads up. Personally much prefer the random drops. With an announced time there’s going to be a few thousand people trying to grab 200-300 posters

This feels like a penetration test against AWS.
  • SaravaSarava Posts: 2,019
    Random drops don't really work for people with jobs...at least busy jobs. I think this was a nice courtesy by Santos.
  • At this  point  it can only make sense to allow  people that went a guaranted chance first. Must stop flipping as much as possible. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • apirk72apirk72 Posts: 501
    At this  point  it can only make sense to allow  people that went a guaranted chance first. Must stop flipping as much as possible. 
    I agree flippers suck but when the fans are the flippers it is pretty much impossible for a band to stop them.  Also, people who go to the show do have an advantage they have 4 chances to get a poster where everyone else has two.
  • danofundanofun Posts: 985
    The complaining needs to end. PJ and 10C commission a poster for every show. They then  make it available to US in the merch tent, at the show, direct from the artist, and via the pearljam.com. Will you land everything you want? No. That’s life. Be grateful for the experiences provided, the art created, and the privilege to partake in the what you’re fortunate enough to experience. To Santos, the band, the crew, the artists, and all others involved, thank you.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,665
    danofun said:
    The complaining needs to end. PJ and 10C commission a poster for every show. They then  make it available to US in the merch tent, at the show, direct from the artist, and via the pearljam.com. Will you land everything you want? No. That’s life. Be grateful for the experiences provided, the art created, and the privilege to partake in the what you’re fortunate enough to experience. To Santos, the band, the crew, the artists, and all others involved, thank you.
    Good effort but the complaining will never stop.
    No matter how many posters are printed and no matter how many ways of selling are made available people will always complain.
    I work in an industry with the periodically available collectibles. We have tried a myriad of ways of selling thes items. There is never one way that makes everyone happy. There are always complainers and entitled a-holes.
    Just human nature
  • Why do people  want so badly a poster from a show they never  attended is what im saying.  If you went i get it. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    Sarava said:
    Random drops don't really work for people with jobs...at least busy jobs. I think this was a nice courtesy by Santos.
    Haha okay. Good luck with this drop. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Lukin19Lukin19 Posts: 506
    danofun said:
    Well said