Harry Styles, PJ MSG

Comments

• JP218404JP218404 Posts: 1,402
    on2legs said:
    Harry Styles is certainly pretty popular right now… I tried 2 or 3 times over the last couple years to get tickets for my daughter before succeeding on this latest tour.  But let’s not write off the old guys just yet. 

Bruce sold 450,000 tickets to his Broadway show over 250+ dates.   Which wasn’t even an actual concert.  All of them sold out.  

Billy Joel has sold out MSG every month since 2014. 

With enough notice for fans to make travel plans I’m confident they could sell out 15 dates over a month.  

“The one constant through all the years has been Pearl Jam. 

America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It's been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt, and erased again. But Pearl Jam has marked the time.

This band, this arena -- it's a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and it could be again.

Ohhhhhhhh, people will come.  People will most definitely come.”

Bruce was also a 1000 people a night so 20 shows equals one garden night. 

Again no other touring dates maybe they can pull it off. Love to it happen. 
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,521
    edited September 2022
    mcgruff10 said:
    igotid88 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Has pj every played more than four times in a spot?  The only places I can think of is spectrum and la in 09.  Spectrum night one wasn’t sold
    Out and neither were the la shows. 
    Wasn't sold out because there were empty seats? Sometimes those are still considered sold out. But I think the point is whether they can do 15 shows at MSG. I believe they can sell most if not all of the 20,000 seats. If they sell 18,000 on some that's not nothing. 
    For example Phish's Baker' Dozen show only sold 227,000 tickets
    spectrum night 1 upper levels didn't sell, tons of tickets available.  pretty sure they tarped the whole upper section off.  There were also plenty of tickets available for all the la shows.  

But in 2016 Philly, (and NY) were very difficult tickets, four shows total. I tried, landed a backstage msg for double face and everything in front of stage was over triple face for msg. Philly was cheaper, but still over face.

15 sounds like way too many for one city, but it would be fun, and great promotion for the band, to see if they can sell out a seven or eight show run at MSG. They should be able to sell that out easily. But, I’d much rather prefer a proper US arena tour, even if it takes 2 or 3 legs. It’s been 11 years.
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,305
    Such a Weird thread. Msg was an easy ticket? News to me. 
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,783
    Get_Right said:
    People have been speculating, discussing, and suggesting an NYC residency for years given the high demand for past shows. 15 MSG shows is roughly 300,000 tickets. That might be exactly what it takes to get tickets in the hands of real fans at "face value" or at a reasonable price for verified sales or premium. The more interesting question is could the 10C sell out its allotment of tickets for 15 nights at MSG.  Is there 15x the demand as there was for a single show? We know that TM/LN will deploy their usual tactics with any remaining seats. Given the fact that it was not as hard to get MSG tickets day of, and that TM in fact sold good, verified fan face value seats day of, (I am not sure I have seen this before with an act in high demand), I think the answer is most likely no unless the band promised something limited and special like no other shows for two years, acoustic sets or no repeats. But that is all just masturbatory speculation.  =)

Where is this coming from, that it was not hard to get tickets to msg the day of? There were a few TM drops in ones and twos, but they were always gone instantly. I tried often, did not get close. Stub hub prices were mostly over $600 with the occasional 300/400 section ticket falling to the “affordable “ range of $450. That’s not an easy ticket.
    It's coming from the multiple listings on the board for tix and at least three drops on TM during the day of the show. The only catch was you needed to be a verified fan for TM.  And yes, you had to know the drill and be on top of your game. I wavered on going as I am local, but there were multiple opportunities to get tix at face, including 10C tix. If you needed 72 hours to secure tix and plan travel, then yes, it was a very tough ticket.  But if you committed or were local, decent face value tix could be had.
    nicknyr15 said:
    Such a Weird thread. Msg was an easy ticket? News to me. 
    Not saying it was easy, but there was no need to go to stubhub if you were proactive during the day trying to get a ticket. I was surprised how many were offered on the board and facebook throughout the day.  I would be curious to know if anyone got tix at the box office.  Id guess they did. You needed to work it a bit, but I think 2022 was easier day of then the last time they came around.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    Get_Right said:
    Get_Right said:
    People have been speculating, discussing, and suggesting an NYC residency for years given the high demand for past shows. 15 MSG shows is roughly 300,000 tickets. That might be exactly what it takes to get tickets in the hands of real fans at "face value" or at a reasonable price for verified sales or premium. The more interesting question is could the 10C sell out its allotment of tickets for 15 nights at MSG.  Is there 15x the demand as there was for a single show? We know that TM/LN will deploy their usual tactics with any remaining seats. Given the fact that it was not as hard to get MSG tickets day of, and that TM in fact sold good, verified fan face value seats day of, (I am not sure I have seen this before with an act in high demand), I think the answer is most likely no unless the band promised something limited and special like no other shows for two years, acoustic sets or no repeats. But that is all just masturbatory speculation.  =)

Where is this coming from, that it was not hard to get tickets to msg the day of? There were a few TM drops in ones and twos, but they were always gone instantly. I tried often, did not get close. Stub hub prices were mostly over $600 with the occasional 300/400 section ticket falling to the “affordable “ range of $450. That’s not an easy ticket.
    It's coming from the multiple listings on the board for tix and at least three drops on TM during the day of the show. The only catch was you needed to be a verified fan for TM.  And yes, you had to know the drill and be on top of your game. I wavered on going as I am local, but there were multiple opportunities to get tix at face, including 10C tix. If you needed 72 hours to secure tix and plan travel, then yes, it was a very tough ticket.  But if you committed or were local, decent face value tix could be had.
    The ones that could be had still had thousands and thousands of people trying to get them though. Just because you saw some available does not mean it was not hard to get. 
  • on2legs said:
    Harry Styles is certainly pretty popular right now… I tried 2 or 3 times over the last couple years to get tickets for my daughter before succeeding on this latest tour.  But let’s not write off the old guys just yet. 

Bruce sold 450,000 tickets to his Broadway show over 250+ dates.   Which wasn’t even an actual concert.  All of them sold out.  

With enough notice for fans to make travel plans I’m confident they could sell out 15 dates over a month.  

America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It's been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt, and erased again. But Pearl Jam has marked the time.

This band, this arena -- it's a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and it could be again.

I'll debate Bruce and Broadway.  it's Broadway and people come to NY just to do Broadway, any show if they can't get first choice.

Billy Joel couldn't do 15 nights in a row.  15 months sure, those are spread out.  I'm going next month finally.  It's a right of passage for a NYer, lol.

If you are somewhat a hot ticket you sell out in NY.  Smashing Pumpkins is not one of them...
  • on2legs said:
    danofun said:
    JH6056 said:
    JH6056 said:
    Selling out MSG has to be the easiest arena in the world to sell out.  
    Bands who are selling out arenas all over on their current tours, no one should be surprised they sell out MSG. Most arenas are about the same size, 20,000 people.  So when you say "MSG has to be the easiest arena in the world to sell out", what do you mean? Sure everyone wants to play it, it's literally the most famous arena in the world. But you also usually only get booked there when promoters & bookers believe you have that much demand that it will sell well if not sell out.

To me your comment only makes sense if bands who otherwise are NOT selling out arenas on the rest of their tour, regularly sell out MSG. Do you have examples of that, or what are you basing "easiest arena to sell out" on? 
    I believe he means that the New York area has a lot of people.

I don't think KISS sold out MSG now on the End of the Road tour. Ace joked about it.
    It's true, it does have a lot of people, but I'm a New Yorker and the other side of that coin is that New Yorkers are also spoiled as hell. Many bands make multiple runs through NYC on the same tour, and we also have ridiculous amount of choices for who we see in that NYC is one city just about EVERY band wants to play. Nothing about that makes MSG particularly "easy" to sell out, and since in the greater NYC area we also have whatever the Meadowlands is called now in NJ and Barclay's Center in Brooklyn, there are also 3 immediate area arenas for bands to play.

MSG is only easy to sell out if you're a band in high demand, and if you are, you're likely selling out most other arenas on your tour as well. So still curious what makes MSG "the easiest in the world to sell out" as compared to any others.

MSG PJ is by far the toughest ticket I have ever experienced here in NY, and the band has never come close to matching demand here with shows. The last multi night NYC stop at MSG was 2016, and odds to get TC tix were in the single digits.

To this day I can’t recall ever seeing a “blue dot” on the TM for sale page for a PJ show, nor heard a TM phone operator say “sure we have plenty of PJ tix to choose from, would you like a pair in 107.” Neither has ever happened. 

So before saying it’s not possible, why don’t we wait for the day you can buy an MSG ticket at face without beating the five percent odds on TC? That day will probably never come

Would love to see them try, but better yet, how about a full US tour can be done in about 25 shows, when they are ready, and it’s been 11 years since the NE saw a full run of shows outside of a small handful in 2016. 
    Have to agree. Is there a more difficult MSG ticket to acquire anywhere near face than PJ?
    Agreed.  You’re not getting a face value ticket for PJ at MSG.  
    I had zero tix for MSG.  I ended up w 6 tix.  All sold for face to friends.  For whatever reason people came to me w tix and I was able to pass them on to others.
    edited September 2022
    on2legs said:

I'll debate Bruce and Broadway.  it's Broadway and people come to NY just to do Broadway, any show if they can't get first choice.

Billy Joel couldn't do 15 nights in a row.  15 months sure, those are spread out.  I'm going next month finally.  It's a right of passage for a NYer, lol.

If you are somewhat a hot ticket you sell out in NY.  Smashing Pumpkins is not one of them...
    That pumpkins show gonna be rough.  They didn’t pack Irving plaza the other night and that was free. 

I’ll go for Jane’s and probably leave
    Post edited by JP218404 on
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
    PJNB said:
    Get_Right said:
    Get_Right said:

The ones that could be had still had thousands and thousands of people trying to get them though. Just because you saw some available does not mean it was not hard to get. 
    I had multiple opportunities to buy tix at face value. Not just listings, but opportunities to actually buy. They were public listings here and on facebook. Yes, you needed to in the time, but there were there. It actually drove me crazy because I had already committed to not going and when they became available, I was SO tempted.
    on2legs said:
    danofun said:
    JH6056 said:
    JH6056 said:
    Bands who are selling out arenas all over on their current tours, no one should be surprised they sell out MSG. Most arenas are about the same size, 20,000 people.  So when you say "MSG has to be the easiest arena in the world to sell out", what do you mean? Sure everyone wants to play it, it's literally the most famous arena in the world. But you also usually only get booked there when promoters & bookers believe you have that much demand that it will sell well if not sell out.

To me your comment only makes sense if bands who otherwise are NOT selling out arenas on the rest of their tour, regularly sell out MSG. Do you have examples of that, or what are you basing "easiest arena to sell out" on? 

I don't think KISS sold out MSG now on the End of the Road tour. Ace joked about it.
    It's true, it does have a lot of people, but I'm a New Yorker and the other side of that coin is that New Yorkers are also spoiled as hell. Many bands make multiple runs through NYC on the same tour, and we also have ridiculous amount of choices for who we see in that NYC is one city just about EVERY band wants to play. Nothing about that makes MSG particularly "easy" to sell out, and since in the greater NYC area we also have whatever the Meadowlands is called now in NJ and Barclay's Center in Brooklyn, there are also 3 immediate area arenas for bands to play.

MSG is only easy to sell out if you're a band in high demand, and if you are, you're likely selling out most other arenas on your tour as well. So still curious what makes MSG "the easiest in the world to sell out" as compared to any others.

MSG PJ is by far the toughest ticket I have ever experienced here in NY, and the band has never come close to matching demand here with shows. The last multi night NYC stop at MSG was 2016, and odds to get TC tix were in the single digits.

To this day I can’t recall ever seeing a “blue dot” on the TM for sale page for a PJ show, nor heard a TM phone operator say “sure we have plenty of PJ tix to choose from, would you like a pair in 107.” Neither has ever happened. 

So before saying it’s not possible, why don’t we wait for the day you can buy an MSG ticket at face without beating the five percent odds on TC? That day will probably never come

Would love to see them try, but better yet, how about a full US tour can be done in about 25 shows, when they are ready, and it’s been 11 years since the NE saw a full run of shows outside of a small handful in 2016. 
    Have to agree. Is there a more difficult MSG ticket to acquire anywhere near face than PJ?
    I had zero tix for MSG.  I ended up w 6 tix.  All sold for face to friends.  For whatever reason people came to me w tix and I was able to pass them on to others.
    To be fair, I had some of those as well, very last minute though.
    on2legs said:
    danofun said:
    JH6056 said:
    JH6056 said:

You are a man of the people
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,933
    on2legs said:
    danofun said:
    JH6056 said:
    JH6056 said:

Sorry… wasn’t including the fan club, Chris.  We operate by a different code here.  😁
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• on2legs said:
    on2legs said:
    danofun said:
    JH6056 said:
    JH6056 said:

Sorry… wasn’t including the fan club, Chris.  We operate by a different code here.  😁
    Only 1 set was FC believe it or not and you are right about that, we do look out for each other on here.  The other 2 sets were from 10cers just not 10c seats.  
  • JP218404 said:
    on2legs said:
    danofun said:
    JH6056 said:
    JH6056 said:

You are a man of the people
    I try and do right by people, it all comes back to you.
    on2legs said:
    on2legs said:
    danofun said:
    JH6056 said:
    JH6056 said:

Only 1 set was FC believe it or not and you are right about that, we do look out for each other on here.  The other 2 sets were from 10cers just not 10c seats.  
    Instead of donuts they could give out a different set of socks each night so you’d be forced to attend every show.  😉
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,521
    on2legs said:
    danofun said:
    JH6056 said:
    JH6056 said:

My loss for not knowing you outside of AMT ;) I tried on TM Many times the instant they were listed. They were gone the second they were listed. It was still a difficult ticket…for unconnected me :(
  • JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    on2legs said:
    danofun said:
    JH6056 said:
    JH6056 said:

::Makes mental note to further befriend Tempo next time PJ tours::  ;)
    on2legs said:
    on2legs said:
    on2legs said:
    danofun said:
    JH6056 said:
    JH6056 said:

Instead of donuts they could give out a different set of socks each night so you’d be forced to attend every show.  😉
    I think the lesson learned from this last MSG is that giving out a different license plate every show would do the trick
    JH6056 said:
    on2legs said:
    on2legs said:
    on2legs said:
    danofun said:
    JH6056 said:
    JH6056 said:

I think the lesson learned from this last MSG is that giving out a different license plate every show would do the trick
    Come for the license plates, stay for the music. 

• on2legs said:
    on2legs said:
    on2legs said:
    danofun said:
    JH6056 said:
    JH6056 said:

lol, I'm not a fan of the socks that they've been making lately but I have continued the collection.  I still want to be the only yahoo that has the full run, lol.
  • GibsonGibson Posts: 2,633
    edited September 2022
    If they did a series of 2-show and 3-show runs over several weeks, yes, they could do it. I'm picturing a pile of New York and surrounding area folks taking a up a good chunk of these, with the remaining 35% of people choosing a weekend to visit New York for.

This projection doesn't include scalping. Add that reality in, and yes, sell-out city.
    Post edited by Gibson on
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024: Seattle 1&2, Noblesville, Wrigley 1&2

on2legs said:
    JH6056 said:
    on2legs said:
    on2legs said:
    on2legs said:
    danofun said:
    JH6056 said:
    JH6056 said:

Well now we know who's in charge of marketing... I dislike this whole idea greatly but I honestly just got a warm fuzzy feeling about 15 different license plates, with great music as an added bonus =)
    JH6056 said:
    on2legs said:
    JH6056 said:
    on2legs said:
    on2legs said:
    on2legs said:
    danofun said:
    JH6056 said:
    JH6056 said:

Well now we know who's in charge of marketing... I dislike this whole idea greatly but I honestly just got a warm fuzzy feeling about 15 different license plates, with great music as an added bonus =)
    People will Just be on line for 15 days for shirts and posters and never see the band 
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • JP218404 said:
    JH6056 said:
    on2legs said:
    JH6056 said:
    on2legs said:
    on2legs said:
    on2legs said:
    danofun said:
    JH6056 said:
    JH6056 said:

People will Just be on line for 15 days for shirts and posters and never see the band 
    I came early when doors opened to get the event shirt.  There was a line around the whole venue for each booth.  Every shirt got bought up.

Cray.
  • JH6056 said:
    igotid88 said:
    JH6056 said:
    igotid88 said:
    They should try. They might need to put themselves out there a little more for the casual fan. But you will get tourists coming to the shows. 
    pjl44 said:
    I think they should try. Test it out at the TD Garden first.
    I took my 13yr old daughter to a Harry Styles MSG show, then saw PJ there 2 weeks later. As much as I love PJ and have loved them for 29 yrs, there is no way they'd sell out a 15 night residency at MSG. As @RiotZact said, Harry Styles played pretty much the exact same show every night for 15 nights (with few days off), with only changes in outfits & maybe just the tiniest bit of unpredictability in the banter. And this was only 1 of 3 US cities he did it in, and all following the release of a commercially-uber-successful album.  I love Gigaton but what's the highest the album or any 1 single went in the charts? How high did Styles album & singles so far get?  Be clear, I am not a Styles fan (though I admit he's a very good performer). I'd take PJ every time if given a choice between them & HS.  But demand & live music "style" dictates feasibility all the way.  

Also PJ is not a "play the same set every night" band, and playing 15 different sets and really giving it your all for 15 nights in same city would be brutal on the band & crew in a different way than HS & his band & crew. Also MSG seats 20,000 people, so Styles sold out 300,000 tix for ONE setlist, ONE show, 90 min each show at most & average cost of tix about $400 (and YES at least my show was completely sold out, no noticeable empty seats at all).

And as much s**t as PJ gets for the towns, states & COUNTRIES they do NOT play, the hate from fans for playing 15 shows in any one place would be immense.  And why would they do that anyway?  What would be in it for them when they could do 15 shows in different cities and give more fans a chance since NOT EVERYONE has the money & time off & ability to travel to NYC or any one city for a show.  Never mind for 15.
    People know more Pearl Jam songs than Phish songs. And Phish did 13 shows with no repeats. Pearl Jam has fans that will go to multiple like Phish fans. You have the casual fan. The tourists. Harry has a few hits and he has the One Direction fans plus his cougar fan base.  Most people don't know that Pearl Jam changes setlists. Also some artists/bands block the back of the stage seats and those shows are considered sellouts.  Pearl Jam packed the whole arena
    A couple of relevant questions:

1) What year did Phish do 13 nights? Was every night sold out?

2) What evidence is there Phish would sell out 13 nights at MSG in 2022?

3) We all know that whether an album or songs is great or not has little to do with the charts. But the Billboard charts are still absolutely an indicator of sales and demand, so for a question like this there is some relevance. Gigaton did debut at #1 on the Billboard Rock chart, and got to #2 on the Billboard overall album charts and was on that chart for 8 weeks.  You said "Harry has a few hits"... But not only has Harry's House his album debuted at #1 in US, Styles broke records buy having his album & his single "As It Was" both debut at #1 simutaneously in ALL of these countries: US, UK, Canada, Germany, Australia, Netherlands, Italy, Ireland, New Zealand, Switzerland, and Belgium. AND every single one of the 13 songs on that album charted, which is highly unusual.  The single is still #1 now, so #1 for 14 weeks straight.

Say all that to say, again, I've been a PJ fan for 29 yrs, think they're better than almost any other artist out there before and now, and would always choose PJ anything over Styles. But gotta ask, given that it's pretty obvious how/why Styles was able to sell out 15 nights at MSG and almost as many in LA and Chicago each I think, what do you base your certainty PJ could sell out 15 nights at MSG on other than more people knowing PJ songs than Phish songs? 

Btw everything I just said about charts I just looked up. I don't follow them. Wild to see that Ozzy Ozborne has #1 album right now, and Kate Bush is still in top 10 singles with Runnin' Up That Hill thanks to Stranger Things!
    Phish plays 8 songs during a single concert and just jams. Of course they didn’t repeat a song for 13 shows. 
    JP218404 said:
    JH6056 said:
    on2legs said:
    JH6056 said:
    on2legs said:
    on2legs said:
    on2legs said:
    danofun said:
    JH6056 said:
    JH6056 said:

I came early when doors opened to get the event shirt.  There was a line around the whole venue for each booth.  Every shirt got bought up.

Cray.
    I didn’t even bother. Really wasn’t a fan of any of them for camden or NY. Only thing I would like is a camden poster. Outside that completely skipped merch 

the best merch was the bootleg merch  in Camden. Guys selling shirts with old tour markets on the back!
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • If you lived close to NY or wanted to travel to NY it would be great. Those of us who live in "fly over country" would probably prefer a tour over that though. 
    JP218404 said:
    JH6056 said:
    on2legs said:
    JH6056 said:
    on2legs said:
    on2legs said:
    on2legs said:
    danofun said:
    JH6056 said:
    JH6056 said:

We should really come up with some bootleg alternative merch to sell to those waiting in line for 15 days and missing the show. Maybe watch the setlist threads and have setlist t-shirts ready to sell since no one in the real merch line will get up to the counter before the last song so that way they have the first setlist shirts for the show they didn't see...

Or, you know in Times Square how you can pose with "Superman" or "Mario Brothers" or "Statue of Liberty"?  Who wants to create really realistic PJ costumes so people can pose with Stone or Ed or anyone in the band (yes we should have Boom & Josh costumes too) and then the people waiting in line won't even feel the need to go inside for the show?  AND the shows will already be sold out so no loss to the band?
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 3,013
    Phish's 4 New Years Eve shows at MSG tickets go on sale Oct 7