Options

Name something *great* a PJ fan has done for you!

12346»

Comments

• Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    Giving an only child better brothers and sisters (and mums :) ), a whole village of them, than anyone can imagine, with the promise of a lot more.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Gave me tickets to Showbox.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    catch22 wrote:
    the first thing that comes to mind is not appropriate for an all ages board ;)

So you got that too? ;)

Thank you BTW :D
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,905
    A sweet kiss! :)
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    There are way too many to mention but 2 that stick out right now are Mike getting me into the Fonda show after a guy(from this board) ripped my ticket out of my hand., literally(and PJ security doing nothing about it after I point him out). Thanks again Mike.

And then 2 nights later in Santa Barbara, where I went without a ticket. I got in line at the box office hoping for a release when someone that recognized me from the line at the Fonda and came over to me and said, "hey you were in line all day at the Fonda right". And I said yup that was me. And he said he had an extra 10c ticket for face if I wanted it. I said yes thanks and sat around 8 or so rows from the stage center for that awesome show. I don't know his name, but maybe he's on the boards here. Thanks again buddy!

i completely remember you!!! there were only a few of us that actually slept out there the night before. Damn did it pay off!!! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!