Comments

• Options
    FlavafrazFlavafraz Pennsylvania Posts: 410
    Maybe waiting seeing that Mumford didn’t sell ap yet
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,088
    Flavafraz said:
    Maybe waiting seeing that Mumford didn’t sell ap yet
    Yeah maybe we will have a gap now or they skip to Camden and sell MSG at the end. 
  • Options
    Not that it's out of the question but in the previous days, I think at least something has gone up by now. 
  • Options
    twanzilla said:
    Not that it's out of the question but in the previous days, I think at least something has gone up by now. 
    Yep today is looking doubtful 
  • Options
    dopazzdopazz Posts: 66
    twanzilla said:
    Looking at the last two pages of SLH's post history I extracted all of the posts starting with "psst" and tallied them up by day of week:

Day of Week Number of PSST Drop Posts
    Sunday 2
    Monday 12
    Tuesday 36
    Wednesday 32
    Thursday 35
    Friday 78
    Saturday 7
    Grand Total 202

Mondays in general are less likely to have a drop, and Friday is the most likely.  I didn't filter this to only posters, it's all the merch that SLH tells us about.

Also, it seems like the posts typically go up at 9AM and if there's a second one around Noon Pacific. 
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,376
    That's some good work! Thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    flanosmasseurflanosmasseur Posts: 210
    edited October 2022
    dopazz said:
    twanzilla said:
    Looking at the last two pages of SLH's post history I extracted all of the posts starting with "psst" and tallied them up by day of week:

Sunday 2
    Monday 12
    Tuesday 36
    Wednesday 32
    Thursday 35
    Friday 78
    Saturday 7
    Grand Total 202

Mondays in general are less likely to have a drop, and Friday is the most likely.  I didn't filter this to only posters, it's all the merch that SLH tells us about.

Also, it seems like the posts typically go up at 9AM and if there's a second one around Noon Pacific. 
    Forgive my ignorance but just wanted to confirm the 9am time frame is Pacific time as well? (And thank you for compiling the data!)

Post edited by flanosmasseur on
    07/28/1992 - Cincinnati
    07/11/1998 - Las Vegas
    07/22/2006 - The Gorge
    04/26/2016 - Lexington
    08/08/2018 - Seattle
    08/10/2018 - Seattle
    08/20/2018 - Wrigley Field
    04/02/2020 - Nashville
    09/16/2022 - Nashville
  • Options
    dopazz said:
    twanzilla said:

Sunday 2
    Monday 12
    Tuesday 36
    Wednesday 32
    Thursday 35
    Friday 78
    Saturday 7
    Grand Total 202

Forgive my ignorance but just wanted to confirm the 9am time frame is Pacific time as well?

Yes, between 8AM and 9AM Pacific time.  That's not from data analysis like I did for the day of week, but just my general observations as I try to get the posters I want.
  • Options
    dopazz said:
    twanzilla said:

Sunday 2
    Monday 12
    Tuesday 36
    Wednesday 32
    Thursday 35
    Friday 78
    Saturday 7
    Grand Total 202

Hah this is awesome. Thank you for putting that together. 
  • Options
    Hilarious. This stuff kills me. Now Santos is going to see this and blow it all up. "You want merch? How about 10:42pm mountain time on a Sunday suckers!"
  • Options
    10c will just drop them when they feel like it. To be honest I don’t think anyone should worry that much about missing any of them this year. Only the Gallagher Oakland and Munk One Paris sold out in an hour or two. As long as you check regularly you should be okay in most cases 
  • Options
    BC62528BC62528 Posts: 200
    This group is amazing - most cold cases would be solved if you promised a Benny Vinyl or Kong Poster....
  • Options
    drfox said:
    10c will just drop them when they feel like it. To be honest I don’t think anyone should worry that much about missing any of them this year. Only the Gallagher Oakland and Munk One Paris sold out in an hour or two. As long as you check regularly you should be okay in most cases 
    I hope you're right.

Look at the prices in the secondary market for the Gallagher Oakland print:
    https://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/305698

Then look at the Ames Bros Camden print:
    https://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/308492

Greater sales volume and a much higher average price.  I didn't think I'd be shutout of the artist sale for Camden but they were gone in less than a minute.  Tenclub is my last chance to avoid paying hundreds of dollars for it.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,953
    Hilarious. This stuff kills me. Now Santos is going to see this and blow it all up. "You want merch? How about 10:42pm mountain time on a Sunday suckers!"

• Options
    artforbwartforbw 60647 Posts: 126
    dopazz said:
    drfox said:
    I hope you're right.

Look at the prices in the secondary market for the Gallagher Oakland print:
    https://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/305698

Then look at the Ames Bros Camden print:
    https://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/308492

Greater sales volume and a much higher average price.  I didn't think I'd be shutout of the artist sale for Camden but they were gone in less than a minute.  Tenclub is my last chance to avoid paying hundreds of dollars for it.
    I would take those sales with a grain of salt. Some may be legit, but I'm seeing a lot of those auction transactions that ended in higher prices as cancelled transactions, and then relisted by the seller. So, some fake sales in there.
  • Options
    Ya for sure they pump those bids up. You would see a poster with bids well over 200 but scroll down and see one for buy now 170. And no one buys it. Strange 
  • Options
    Flavafraz said:
    Ya for sure they pump those bids up. You would see a poster with bids well over 200 but scroll down and see one for buy now 170. And no one buys it. Strange 
    This link should show you completed listings for the Camden poster.  Dozens of completed auctions going for $200+.  There were a handful that went for 175-200.

This is the link for active buy-it-now listings for the Camden poster; the cheapest one I see is 270 and the rest are 300 and up.

I hope you're right, but I don't think a majority of these listings are fake.

To compare with the Gallagher Oakland poster, they're going for $80-150.
  • Options
    dopazz said:
    Flavafraz said:
    This link should show you completed listings for the Camden poster.  Dozens of completed auctions going for $200+.  There were a handful that went for 175-200.

This is the link for active buy-it-now listings for the Camden poster; the cheapest one I see is 270 and the rest are 300 and up.

Maybe now. I’m talking about when they first went up I think they do it to pump up prices and see if people bite
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,953
    Camden day maybe?
  • Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,040
    There are at least two guys on eBay that are having fake bidding wars on PJ stuff. They drive up the final price and then never pay when they win. 
  • Options
    apirk72apirk72 Posts: 493
    dopazz said:
    Flavafraz said:

Prices will go down once the ten club drops them, since there will be a chunk more of them out there, and lets face it a lot more for sale on the secondary market.
  • Options
    handreads7-30handreads7-30 Posts: 327
    edited October 2022
    demetrios said:
    Camden day maybe?
    Hopefully!!

Do you think NYC will be after Mumford’s sale?
    ...just got a fresh bottle.
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Camden day maybe?
    Hopefully!!

Not sure what Mumford is playing at. But his Instagram shows he has just gone to the US for a poster convention so imagine his drop isn’t happening any time soon
  • Options
    BC62528 said:
    This group is amazing - most cold cases would be solved if you promised a Benny Vinyl or Kong Poster....
    This cracked me up, lol!

I use my calculation and formatting skills to figure some of this crap out too, lol!
  • Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,059
    drfox said:
    demetrios said:
    Camden day maybe?
    Hopefully!!

Not sure what Mumford is playing at. But his Instagram shows he has just gone to the US for a poster convention so imagine his drop isn’t happening any time soon
    Maybe he plans to ship out from the US to save on overseas costs, since it was a US show so most buyers would be based in the US?
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,857
    Toooosssseeeeedaaaayyyyy
  • Options
    pjpitt89pjpitt89 Posts: 1,822
    MSG UP
    9/1/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/12/03, 10/1/04, 9/28/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 8/7/08 (EV), 6/12/09 (EV), 10/27/09, 10/28/09,10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 6/15/11 (EV), 9/2/12, 7/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/27/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/7/16, 11/4/16 (TOTD), 8/18/18, 8/20/18, 9/24/21 (EV&Earthlings), 9/26/21, 9/11/2022, 9/14/2022
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,857
    Loujoe said:
    Toooosssseeeeedaaaayyyyy
    Mmmhmmm
  • Options
    danofundanofun Posts: 759
    go!!!