Options

Leg 2 NA 2022 Pearl Jam Posters

Comments

• Options
    Bummed to see ebay flippers listing two and three of the AP for MSG, ten minutes after it sold out. I just wanted one!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,956

• Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,442
    Didn't have the money today
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Feel really dumb I just forgot it went up today lol
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,463
    Bummed to see ebay flippers listing two and three of the AP for MSG, ten minutes after it sold out. I just wanted one!
    Don’t worry… he will make a similar one for the next show.   😉
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options

on2legs said:

=)LOLOL
  • Options

on2legs said:

=)LOLOL
    It's funny, I was looking at my posters last night and the Boston 2018 one has been among my favorites, and maybe still is, but after seeing all the similar ones before and since (I didn't realize he did that at the time), it has lost a little of its luster. 
  • Options
    Camden 2022 poster will go on sale between 10am-11am PDT on  TUESDAY 10/25/2022.

slh

• Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    I'm stunned that the Denver poster sold out. To me it's a Jackelope or pigman level of ugly. Art is subjective.
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,860
    Jackalope. Have 2 from mystery sales. Not too bad.
  • Options
  • Options
    And sold out!
  • Options
    dopazzdopazz Posts: 66
    demetrios said:
    And sold out!
    Went as fast as the artist print.
  • Options
    wak5700wak5700 Posts: 22
    It was in my cart and by the time my info was entered gone. God damnit. Well if anyone has an extra they are willing to part with I'd love one!
  • Options
  • Options
    Sold out!
  • Options
    Ottawa AP shipped out! :)
  • Options
    New to all this but are the event stickers, buttons ore tees ever put up?  ISO St. Louis as I stood in the long line and ended up empty handed.  Only show we went to.  Managed to get the in on the poster two days ago.
  • Options
    ^Nope. Put ISO thread in lost dogs. May be able to trade for it.
  • Options
    bluesfan7 said:
    New to all this but are the event stickers, buttons ore tees ever put up?  ISO St. Louis as I stood in the long line and ended up empty handed.  Only show we went to.  Managed to get the in on the poster two days ago.
    Loujoe said:
    ^Nope. Put ISO thread in lost dogs. May be able to trade for it.
    Yep and all the best. Wish 10club were able to sell the event stickers, buttons and shirts too online. Maybe in 2023 they will offer 10Club Tour Combo Packages where those who scored 10club tickets have a chance to purchase the event merch. 
  • Options
    Ottawa AP finally arrived. Was a pain in the butt to request the paper work to self clear the poster. UPS wanted 33 dollars in fees. I wish everyone who ships their goods outside the USA NEVER use UPS or FedEX. Use USPS or DHL. 
  • Options
    Anyone else waiting on New York and Louisville posters? Mine say they were shipped and ups has updated tracking,  but usps says the items are awaiting pickup from the original location.
  • Options
    Anyone else waiting on New York and Louisville posters? Mine say they were shipped and ups has updated tracking,  but usps says the items are awaiting pickup from the original location.

Same for my Nashville order. 

• Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,415
    on2legs said:

lol
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Same for my Nashville order. 

Bump!
  • Options
    aF142117aF142117 Posts: 109
    Camden arrived damaged…
  • Options
    Darn. Email shipping asap. They may have a replacement. I'm sure they'd ask you shred up the dented one. Uggh.
  • Options
    Enter to Win a North America Leg 2 Poster Set!
    Deadline to enter is December 1, 2022.

• Options
    edited November 2022
    Dan Mumford MSG shipping confirmation received. 
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    I’ve 22 MSG AE available - send a dm if interested