08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,605
    edited April 2023
    vedpunk said:
    on2legs said:

That was a joke (admittedly not a good one), which I stated in a follow up post.  
    The only problem is you can’t really alternately claim to have inside info and also make posts that you claim are jokes without failing at being both an insider and a comedian. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,547
    edited April 2023
    Go Animal said:
    Go Animal said:
    Here is an example of a joke:

"Hey, guys. I heard from a guy who knows a guy who sells Jeff his hats that the boys are gonna play a 3-night stand in Hoboken! AND it's Riot Act each night in its entirety, BUT played by Dave Abbruzese sitting in! Etch it in Stone😎"

And here's an example of lying, just to stir the pot & get some laughs:

"I am hearing Citizens Bank Park shortly after Memorial Day. This is not a rumor, muchacho."
    Honest question....will you ever recover this very traumatic event? How in the hell are you still saw worked up over this? It was like November.

I've been slinging sarcastic nonsense on these boards for 20+ years. I've even personally apologized to you in a dm over this bullshit. And you're still going on and on about it? You alright, man? 
    You didn't apologize. You said "no hard feelings?" Not good enough.

(Also, watch your mouth.)

More than one person booked (thank god) refundable hotels because you lied. Not joked, LIED about PJ playing a show at CBP in Philly.

That wasn't sarcasm. You did it because you wanted to see what people would do. You even bragged about it in the Philly thread. I've got the screenshots.

You owe me & the entire board a PUBLIC apology. Then, I'll let it go. 

Until then, your word is as good as mud around here.
    If you have about 100,000 hours of free time, go ahead and peruse my embarrassingly long post history. You will see the same bullshit over and over and over again. It was a joke. You didn't get it. I'm sorry you believed me.

Despite all of this, I still love you. 

Fair warning: you will not get the following reference either. It'll be okay though. I promise.

Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,785
    edited April 2023
    Hang on though.

Is it at all remotely possible that there were plans for a May 2023 tour, BUT that these plans fell apart sometime between, say, November and February?

Remember this is the "rumor" thread and not the "solid facts" thread.

There's writing, early demos, demos, promo copies, release copies and probably other stages in there as well. Just because something is in the demo stage doesn't mean it'll be released. Look at Of The Earth or Cold Confession as examples.

In the tech world, there's nightly releases, alphas, betas, release candidates and then the final release. Just because some feature makes it to beta doesn't necessarily mean it'll make the official release.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    fall by the waysidefall by the wayside Jericho, VT Posts: 753
    Are cowboy hats acceptable for the Texas shows? 

Only on this guy 
    9/13/98, 10/4/00, 4/29/03, 6/29/03, 7/2/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 9/15/05, 9/16/05, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 10/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/25/13, 10/27/13, 9/26/15, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/5/16, 8/7/16, 8/13/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/26/21, 9/1/22, 9/2/22, 9/14/22, 9/18/23, 9/19/23
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,547

Only on this guy 
    The plaid pants really tie the whole outfit together though. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405

Only on this guy 
    They absolutely do.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 496
    edited April 2023

Only on this guy 
    Post edited by wsimon74 on
  • Options

Only on this guy 
    That was vegas 2000 correct? 
  • Options
    Manu117Manu117 Burlington VT Posts: 106
    trolls gonna troll, but this is what rumor threads and refundable hotels are for... no harm, no foul at the end of the day

ad meliora

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,001
    Hang on though.

Is it at all remotely possible that there were plans for a May 2023 tour, BUT that these plans fell apart sometime between, say, November and February?

Remember this is the "rumor" thread and not the "solid facts" thread.

There's writing, early demos, demos, promo copies, release copies and probably other stages in there as well. Just because something is in the demo stage doesn't mean it'll be released. Look at Of The Earth or Cold Confession as examples.

In the tech world, there's nightly releases, alphas, betas, release candidates and then the final release. Just because some feature makes it to beta doesn't necessarily mean it'll make the official release.
    I never heard anything credible about a spring run of shows. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,487
    Oh boy these treads sure take some weird turns! My source is better than yours my source is better than yours god almighty, I’ve been a fan and member of 10C since 93 and guess what I have zero interest in ever having an inside source I just don’t give a damn about that part of being a fan..enjoy the shows if you get lucky with lottery 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    vedpunkvedpunk Posts: 871
    edited April 2023
    on2legs said:
    vedpunk said:
    on2legs said:

That was a joke (admittedly not a good one), which I stated in a follow up post.  
    The only problem is you can’t really alternately claim to have inside info and also make posts that you claim are jokes without failing at being both an insider and a comedian. 
    It’s a rumor thread.  I shared my inside intel to help piece together the tour.  Some of which turned out to be accurate and some did not.   I also made one single post that I thought was obviously a joke but it flew over the heads of the easily triggered so I sent a follow up to prevent confusion.  Nobody posting inside intel has all the facts and, like I said before, things often change.  I don’t blame other people for posting intel based on credible sources that doesn’t come true…..in a rumor thread.   Enjoy the shows, that’s why we are all here anyway!
    Post edited by vedpunk on
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,487

Only on this guy 
    Go Animal said:
    Go Animal said:

"Hey, guys. I heard from a guy who knows a guy who sells Jeff his hats that the boys are gonna play a 3-night stand in Hoboken! AND it's Riot Act each night in its entirety, BUT played by Dave Abbruzese sitting in! Etch it in Stone😎"

"I am hearing Citizens Bank Park shortly after Memorial Day. This is not a rumor, muchacho."
    Honest question....will you ever recover this very traumatic event? How in the hell are you still saw worked up over this? It was like November.

I've been slinging sarcastic nonsense on these boards for 20+ years. I've even personally apologized to you in a dm over this bullshit. And you're still going on and on about it? You alright, man? 

More than one person booked (thank god) refundable hotels because you lied. Not joked, LIED about PJ playing a show at CBP in Philly.

That wasn't sarcasm. You did it because you wanted to see what people would do. You even bragged about it in the Philly thread. I've got the screenshots.

Damn dude if people are crazy enough to book rooms on just rumors or jokes that’s on them holy crap! I guess will call you rumor cop from
    now on 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    vedpunkvedpunk Posts: 871

Only on this guy 
    Go Animal said:
    Go Animal said:

Damn dude if people are crazy enough to book rooms on just rumors or jokes that’s on them holy crap! I guess will call you rumor cop from
    now on 
    Rumor cop!   😂 
  • Options
    lahren said:
    Member since 2006, number 365XXX. Probably a shot at semi decent seats. Got pretty good for the last one in 2014, section 117 at Xcel.
    I'm a 308xxx, which put me in the 100 sections at Camden back in 2006 / 2008. Last year, that 308xxx got me sect 200 near the soundboard. Great sound, but as someone who is height challenged, the view sucked. Premium seats suck. Premium seats in my row started at $800 plus fees. Thank goodness for 10c.
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy

• Options
    arwooten7arwooten7 Posts: 76
    vedpunk said:
    on2legs said:
    vedpunk said:
    on2legs said:

It’s a rumor thread.  I shared my inside intel to help piece together the tour.  Some of which turned out to be accurate and some did not.   I also made one single post that I thought was obviously a joke but it flew over the heads of the easily triggered so I sent a follow up to prevent confusion.  Nobody posting inside intel has all the facts and, like I said before, things often change.  I don’t blame other people for posting intel based on credible sources that doesn’t come true…..in a rumor thread.   Enjoy the shows, that’s why we are all here anyway!
    Hey hey hey guys hear me out… who gives a fuck. 
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,531
    Oh boy these treads sure take some weird turns! My source is better than yours my source is better than yours god almighty, I’ve been a fan and member of 10C since 93 and guess what I have zero interest in ever having an inside source I just don’t give a damn about that part of being a fan..enjoy the shows if you get lucky with lottery 

Seriously. Stop the petty BS.  
  • Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 4,515
    Go Animal said:
    Go Animal said:

If you have about 100,000 hours of free time, go ahead and peruse my embarrassingly long post history. You will see the same bullshit over and over and over again. It was a joke. You didn't get it. I'm sorry you believed me.

Despite all of this, I still love you. 

Fair warning: you will not get the following reference either. It'll be okay though. I promise.

You weren't joking, dear🙃

You lied, bragged about lying, then got caught.

That's the difference. 

Oh, and I can't think of bigger waste of time than combing through that much garbage. A few other posters saw you bragging & sent me these.

Funny, you claim to dislike Trump... yet you act JUST like him.

Lie, poke fun, mess up, say you were joking, and deflect to get the scrutiny off of you.

Straight out of his playbook. Y'all would make good buddies😘
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II. Michael Jordan's #!

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are (thank you, Vegas!), Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job (Vegas!), low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
  • Options

Only on this guy 
    Go Animal said:
    Go Animal said:

now on 
    Juggler wasn't joking & wasn't being sarcastic. He made something up to see what people would do.

There was no joke, or punchline. He intentionally was screwing with everyone & bragged about it in the Philly thread.

I'll gladly take the title & smile. You want to defend a known sh*t-poster, then you have fun with that😘

PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II. Michael Jordan's #!

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are (thank you, Vegas!), Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job (Vegas!), low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
  • Options
    vedpunk said:

Only on this guy 
    Go Animal said:
    Go Animal said:

now on 
    Rumor cop!   😂 
    You may not need a rumor cop VP, but you could use a self-edit button, bud.

You got lucky with a rumor ONCE, and have milked it for years.

Your attempts at sarcasm about this year's tour being canceled fell flatter than a spilled half cup of concert beer. Ease up, pardner.

• Options
    Anyone ever wonder why Dimi never posts about tour stuff anymore?

Look at some of the stellar posts above & you'll know why.

• Options
    Go Animal said:

or wander over to Facebook ... 
  • Options
    wsimon74 said:
    Go Animal said:

or wander over to Facebook ... 
    :shudder: I have an aversion to that place like Chernobyl

• Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,954
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,949
    Well, this turned into a bitch fest. 
  • Options
    vedpunk said:
    on2legs said:
    vedpunk said:
    on2legs said:

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,819
    I can’t wait to go back to the dentist . 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,653
    arwooten7 said:
    vedpunk said:
    on2legs said:
    vedpunk said:
    on2legs said:

Hey hey hey guys hear me out… who gives a fuck. 
    This. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    When does the MIA announcement drop?