Options

The Official 2023 Tour Rumor Thread

Comments

• Options
    KevinmanKevinman Atlanta, GA USA Posts: 1,905
    pjl44 said:
    JojoRice said:
    EMizner said:
    This may have already been answered and I missed it, but I selected both GA/reserved and reserved for St. Paul. Are my odds better by selecting both or am I taking myself out of the opportunity for GA by selecting both? Confusing
    I selected both just to make sure.  I'm not picky about having GA or Reserved.  
    Yeah, I guess that doubles your chances of getting in the door? Probably a riskier maneuver if you're going to multiple shows. You'd be burning a priority, right?
    No, each show is separate in terms of priority.
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • Options
    ChoskaChoska Posts: 121
    I thought these rumors were too bizarre to be true. Four nights in Texas and no Seattle dates? What the actual fuck, guys. 
    Seattle 1992Seattle 1992Seattle 1993Seattle 1995Seattle 1996Seattle 1998Seattle 2001Seattle 2002Seattle 2005Gorge 2006Seattle 2009Seattle 2013Chicago 2016 x2Seattle 2018 x2San Diego 2022Nashville 2022, Seattle 2022 - Eddie Vedder

• Options
    9 shows…4 in Texas. Very few weekend shows. Not what we were hoping for. I wonder what they’re doing between the 20th and Ohana? 
  • Options
    tylerjtylerj Indiana Posts: 290
    JDime20 said:
    tylerj said:
    I don't see such a thing this time around. Request page only shows my request is "pending." 
    Where are you seeing pending?  I got a confirmation e-mail, but nowhere on this site or Ticketmaster do I see any type of status. Thanks!
    In the confirmation email, there's a hyperlink in the words Go to Ten Club Ticket Request that takes you to your request page. Now that I'm looking at it says "Request received" not pending. 
    Chicago, Aug 24, 2009 
    Noblesville, May 7, 2010
    PJ20 Night 1, 2011
    Cincinnati, Oct. 1, 2014
    Milwaukee, Oct. 20, 2014
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 22, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 18, 2018
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2018
    St. Louis, Sept. 18, 2022
    Chicago, Sept. 5, 2023
    Chicago, Sept. 7, 2023

• Options
    machinehummachinehum Posts: 166
    edited April 2023

Post edited by machinehum on
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,410
    Kevinman said:
    pjl44 said:
    JojoRice said:
    EMizner said:
    This may have already been answered and I missed it, but I selected both GA/reserved and reserved for St. Paul. Are my odds better by selecting both or am I taking myself out of the opportunity for GA by selecting both? Confusing
    Yeah, I guess that doubles your chances of getting in the door? Probably a riskier maneuver if you're going to multiple shows. You'd be burning a priority, right?
    Huh...so I wonder if there is any downside to selecting both. Are you more likely to get reserved seats? Or is it a smart move to increase your chances for a high demand show?
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,410
    edited April 2023
    9 shows…4 in Texas. Very few weekend shows. Not what we were hoping for. I wonder what they’re doing between the 20th and Ohana? 
    What is the current status of your Made In America intel?
  • Options
    iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,603
    So show priority doesn't actually matter, correct?  Same odds, whatever order you put in for? 
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,892
    9 shows…4 in Texas. Very few weekend shows. Not what we were hoping for. I wonder what they’re doing between the 20th and Ohana
    I'm wondering if they make up Vegas and Sacto, but keeping those separate from the lottery because priority will go to 2022 ticketholders.

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 592
    edited April 2023
    Chicago is a bit Confusing:

If I pick GA/Reserved, and don't get picked for GA, does my name go behind a person who "just" picked "reserved" with their choice?

If a person picks GA/Reserved AND Reserved, does this really matter?  Does a person who only picked "Reserved" with their choice have priority over somebody who made 2 choices: GA/Reserved AND Reserved?

What happens if I pick all the choices: GA/Reserved, Reserved, and Side/Rear: in what order does it go? Is Side/Rear tier 3 if you do not get picked for GA/Reserved, or Reserved?

What a fun brain teaser, lol.

Post edited by Mr. Fixer on
  • Options
    bchambers05bchambers05 Omaha, Nebraska Posts: 163
    Has it been announced yet when ticketmaster sales to the general public to on sale for these shows?
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,668
    Anyone else with a 'Transaction declined based on your payment settings' despite correct info?
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    setlist41setlist41 Posts: 433
    Mr. Fixer said:

If I pick GA/Reserved, and don't get picked for GA, does my name go behind a person who "just" picked "reserved" with their choice?

What happens if I pick all the choices: GA/Reserved, Reserved, and Side/Rear: in what order does it go? Is Side/Rear tier 3 if you do not get picked for GA/Reserved, or Reserved?

What I believe is if you want GA, pick the option with GA/ Reserved and then select side/rear view for the next option,  if you only want seats and don't want to deal with GA, just select Reserved,  then also select side/ Rear as your next option......my understanding is the side/ rear option is the last resort regardless,  all other options must denied before get those other seats, unless you only check off that last resort of tier. I could be totally off though 
  • Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    Mr. Fixer said:

I'm not sure I understand this either, I'm not sure there is a way to rank seating choice preferences, just the shows.

This is from the rules:

TEN CLUB TICKET OPTIONS

In order to increase your chance of getting tickets, please select all of the seat preferences you would be willing to accept.

1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    VitalogensiaVitalogensia Posts: 1,967
    Has it been announced yet when ticketmaster sales to the general public to on sale for these shows?
    Yes. "Public tickets will be available through Ticketmaster Verified Fan Registration. Verified Fan ticket registration is open now through Tuesday, April 25 at 5 pm PT.  Verified Fan sale begins Friday, April 28 at 10 am local venue time. Register for Verified Fan here."  At least I think that's what you mean by general public. 
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,652
    Awesome news. Shows 143-148 here I come.

SHOW COUNT: (152) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=92, US=112, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:   Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152
    pjl44 said:
    Kevinman said:
    pjl44 said:
    JojoRice said:
    EMizner said:
    Huh...so I wonder if there is any downside to selecting both. Are you more likely to get reserved seats? Or is it a smart move to increase your chances for a high demand show?
    It says something about how choosing both will maximize your chance of potential tickets on the Ticketmaster page once you choose a show date
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    They hate playing Seattle, no surprise.
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,652
    Brisk. said:
    Crowds are weak😬

SHOW COUNT: (152) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=92, US=112, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:   Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,645
    Verified fan starts next Friday 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,777
    JojoRice said:
    JojoRice said:
    Hotel booked.  Lottery submitted.  Tempted to go ahead and book airfare too.  Just doing the St Paul shows. 
    Same here on all counts. I've found a great deal on airfare. But the flight doesn't get in until 3:30p the afternoon of the first show. Any delays or anything, and I could be screwed.
    Try flying in the night before if you can.  I'm flying in on Wednesday night after work. 

YES. ABSO-FRIGGIN-LUTELY consider flying in the night before. Paying extra for an additional night is a hell of a safety net compared to delayed flights, missed connections and landing an hour before doors open.

As we all know, there is no holding space at the venue for bags.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    General public tickets will be sold through Ticketmaster Verified Fan. You must register in advance in order to participate. Ticketmaster Verified Fan registration begins Today, April 20th at 10am PT and closes on Tuesday, April 25 at 5pm PT.  The Verified Fan sale begins on April 28 at 10am venue local time. There will be no general public onsale.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    COnfused. 

So looks like GA only not an option. Looks like GA and reserved seating one option  and option 2 is just seating. 

Why would anyone select just seating? Those who just dont want to stand? 

Its not about not wanting to stand. Its about wanting your own space and not fight the crowd. I've done GA and loved it. But with a good seat it was much more relaxing for me. No one pushing up agains you for 2.5 hours so they can be 6 inches closer to the stage. No one pretending they just took a bathroom break and returning to their spot up front. GA can be kind of a mess sometimes. 

Sometimes. If you go towards the middle/back of GA, those problems don't exist.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    vedpunkvedpunk Posts: 859
    edited April 2023
    Exactly what we were hoping for!
  • Options
    So for Chicago,  should I pick all 3 options and hope for the best 
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,996
    setlist41 said:
    If you are willing to sit behind the stage. I'm not. Not for a show I would have to travel to. I put in for GA/Reserved and Reserved, but not Side/Rear. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Brisk. said:

It should only be a surprise to people who weren't paying attention.
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    setlist41 said:
    If you are willing to sit behind the stage. I'm not. Not for a show I would have to travel to. I put in for GA/Reserved and Reserved, but not Side/Rear. 
    Thanks for your input 👍 
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,996
    On one hand, the Seattle thing is weird. On the other, we had an awful crowd experience at Settle II in 2018. I do feel like it has to be more than just crowds though. I believe it was one of the 2000 shows when Ed went on a pretty good rant about the respect music doesn't get from authorities there. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,603
    Brisk. said:

It should only be a surprise to people who weren't paying attention.
    I mean, is Seattle really that bad/different? I was at night 2 home show, seemed great. Never been to an arena show in the city.