Options

The Official 2023 Tour Rumor Thread

Comments

• Options
    BR223133 said:
    pjl44 said:
    Folks, this is the rumor thread. Horseshit is and always will be stacked neck deep. It is your responsibility - nay, your obligation - to wade through it without whining. If you want pure, distilled truth go to Facebook.
    Hall Of Fame comment, well done!
    You know.... we just dont use "nay" enough in sentences when not referring to horses
    2003 - Houston, Dallas, San Antonio | 2006 - Bridge School, Las Vegas, San Fran(x3) | 2008 - EV Santa Cruz, Berkeley, MSG 2
    2010 - Bridge School | 2012 - EV Austin | 2013 - Dallas | 2018 - Rome | 2022 - Oakland Night 1
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,090
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,438

"Dumm-ass? Dumas. You know what that’s about? You’ll like that, it’s about a prison break. We ought to file that under educational too, oughtn’t we?"

Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options
    ok, this thread is going back in the right direction!
    2003 - Houston, Dallas, San Antonio | 2006 - Bridge School, Las Vegas, San Fran(x3) | 2008 - EV Santa Cruz, Berkeley, MSG 2
    2010 - Bridge School | 2012 - EV Austin | 2013 - Dallas | 2018 - Rome | 2022 - Oakland Night 1
  • Options
    dmbolpdmbolp ATL Posts: 1,191
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    CO278952 said:
    The Ten Club email said to enjoy the April Fools? playlist all month long. Maybe no announcement is forthcoming until May. 
    May was always the deadline I figured for September shows, but that was before the Santos teases. 
    I know you really wanted some northeast shows. But if the tour stands as-is, will you be attending any?
    We are going to try for St Paul if there really is a second show, and maybe Chicago if things lineup. Austin would be first choice but the dates are a no-go schedule wise. You?
    I've got a trip to Red Rocks right in the middle of this run that kind of throws a hitch in things. And I can't take 3 week in a row off work….
    Goose?  We’re going to N1, may add N2
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,283
    dmbolp said:
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    CO278952 said:
    The Ten Club email said to enjoy the April Fools? playlist all month long. Maybe no announcement is forthcoming until May. 
    May was always the deadline I figured for September shows, but that was before the Santos teases. 
    I know you really wanted some northeast shows. But if the tour stands as-is, will you be attending any?
    We are going to try for St Paul if there really is a second show, and maybe Chicago if things lineup. Austin would be first choice but the dates are a no-go schedule wise. You?
    I've got a trip to Red Rocks right in the middle of this run that kind of throws a hitch in things. And I can't take 3 week in a row off work….
    Band of Horses & Revivalists and Greensky Bluegrass. 

Bought these before the PJ Dallas rumors started swirling. Dallas is actually the closest, cheapest, and most convenient for me. But I've got rows 2-4 tickets at Red Rocks, which are 100% non-transferable (they even check ID).
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,283
    Ohana almost sold out. So they can't use that as an excuse anymore.
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,525
    It never was an excuse.. only some people who had nothing better to do thought it was
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,803
    Fest announcements typically come first before hearing about full tours, so Ohana wasn’t too much a surprise before any fall news.

Hoping this week we’ll get what we’re waiting for. 
  • Options
    dmbolpdmbolp ATL Posts: 1,191
    dmbolp said:
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    CO278952 said:
    Band of Horses & Revivalists and Greensky Bluegrass. 

Bought these before the PJ Dallas rumors started swirling. Dallas is actually the closest, cheapest, and most convenient for me. But I've got rows 2-4 tickets at Red Rocks, which are 100% non-transferable (they even check ID).
    We had a row 2 non-transferable for The Head And The Heart last Sept, they were serious.  We stayed at the Cliff House Lodges in Morrison, 1 mile walk to RR, highly recommend 
  • Options
    Anyone ever flown Sun Country Airlines? I've never heard of them. But they've got $94 r/t flights to St Paul for the PJ dates out of a small airport about an hour away from me. Would sure beat driving 18hrs r/t, as long as they actually get me there as promised.
    They just started service near me at Atlantic City International. Price is great but the schedule is not convenient. 
  • Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 4,494
    Andy Dufresne, who crawled through a river of shit... and came out clean on the other side.
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II. Michael Jordan's #!

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are (thank you, Vegas!), Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job (Vegas!), low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,450
    Go Animal said:
    Andy Dufresne, who crawled through a river of shit... and came out clean on the other side.
    Somehow in this thread we're all both Andy and the pipe
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,355
    pjl44 said:
    Go Animal said:
    ABSOLUTELY LMAO.  Omg I have not laughed that hard in a while 
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,011
    pjl44 said:
    Go Animal said:
    Eddie is the warden. 
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,011
    The Greek is Rita Hayworth. 
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,819
    tdawe said:
    The Greek is Rita Hayworth. 
    Does that mean Boom is Brookes? 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    It never was an excuse.. only some people who had nothing better to do thought it was
    "nothing better to do" ,,,in a rumor thread?...hahaha
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 4,038
    on2legs said:
    Forthcoming…
    We’ve heard that before 🤦‍♂️
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,090

"I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,999
    Hints pickup today, announcement comes later in the week. That's my prediction. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,854
    Hear my name, take a good look
    This could be the day
    That a tour announcement comes
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • Options
    Doug87Doug87 Posts: 442
    I’m kind of at the point of when the announcement gets here, it gets here 

Do I have an expectation as to when that’ll be?

• Options
    SB117186SB117186 Posts: 346
    Maybe there is no announcement....
  • Options
    ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,640

The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    - Hints and teasers today maybe
    - Announcement Tuesday maybe
    - 10C drawing starts Wednesday ends Sunday maybe
  • Options
    setlist41setlist41 Posts: 433
    I come to realize, we're probably weeks away:( that kills me to say that
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,060
    A week from now we will all be bitching about the lotto. Can't wait! 
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,803
    - Hints and teasers today maybe
    - Announcement Tuesday maybe
    - 10C drawing starts Wednesday ends Sunday maybe
    Pretty much my expectations week by week, but still curious if “big things” is new music, something with the show format (headliners, no repeat songs, etc), new Vault(s) or more mystery boxes.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,999
    PJNB said:
    A week from now we will all be bitching about the lotto. Can't wait! 
    Prices and show locations! Two nights WHERE?!?! Get the popcorn ready. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."