Options

The Official 2023 Tour Rumor Thread

Comments

• Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 903
    Newsletter makes me think Ohana is the only thing tomorrow.  Maybe nothing for a couple weeks still. So weird 
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,679
    And with about as normal as can be of an April newsletter, we could be looking at weeks away…
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,366
    This just makes the extra newsletter seem more and more pointless
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,949
    "We wouldn't want you to miss anything" LOL not likely with this group
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,785
    pjl44 said:
    bobasfeet said:
    Doug87 said:
    bobasfeet said:
    Doug87 said:
    MMRBQ is Shinedown, not Pearl Jam.
    Talk about a let down.

Shinedown is beneath the tier I was thinking even (maybe like Disturbed, etc.)

MMRBBQ: we’ve got something really epic for you guys 

annnnnnnnnnnd it’s RC cola  =)
    RC > Pepsi. I'll die on that hill.
     =) love the commitment to it
    Thanks. We all know who is on top of that hill tho...

I'd like to buy the world a Coke
    And lie here naked with my girl

(Flickerstick)
    Why is everyone bringing up bands I listened to endlessly 20 years ago?

If you've forgotten who the fuck Brandin Lea is...they're back.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,058
    And with about as normal as can be of an April newsletter, we could be looking at weeks away…
    Agreed.  Get as many Ohana tickets sold and then release the dates.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    jlindgren2jlindgren2 Reno Posts: 82
    Really was an April Fool's joke all along?
  • Options
    JBob87JBob87 Posts: 444

• Options
    whendrickswhendricks NWAR Posts: 25
    That playlist released on Apr 1 looks more and more likely to simply be an April playlist.  We’ve been duped! I’ll see tomorrow what comes with the Ohaha lineup but at this point, expecting the lineup news to be the only news
  • Options
    Scot ConantScot Conant Michigan Posts: 74
    Just another nothing-burger.
    10/16/14 - Detroit * 04/29/16 - TENadelphia * 10/20/16 - Chicago * 10/22/16 - Chicago * 10/18/18 - Chicago * 10/20/18 - Chicago * 09/16/22 - Nashville * 09/17/22 - Louisville * 09/07/23 - Chicago * 09/10/23 - Noblesville (Postponed)
  • Options
    Doug87Doug87 Posts: 442
    edited April 2023
    logan5ive said:
    So, announcement tomorrow @8am pacific?
    Ohana announcement yes.

kind of interesting though that that translates to 10am CST and 11am EST.

don’t know if that’s consistent for Ohana with the past time of announcements.

only thing that could point to something bigger but otherwise yes. Weeks to go here.
    Post edited by Doug87 on
  • Options
    Bunting10Bunting10 Massachusetts, USA Posts: 651

Alluding to a separate announcement, probably tomorrow, but hell could be today even haha
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Agreed.  Get as many Ohana tickets sold and then release the dates.  
    Most likely scenario, especially if only Eddie.
  • Options
    estarr31estarr31 Posts: 574
    No change in expectations. Tour is coming. 

"We wouldn't want you to miss anything!"
    Mansfield 6/30/08 -  Wrigley Field 7/14/13 -  Worcester I 10/15/13 -  Global Citizen 9/26/15 -  MSG II 5/2/16 -  Fenway I 8/5/16 -  Fenway II 8/7/16 -  Fenway II 9/4/18 - LA I 5/6/22 - LA II 5/7/22 - MSG 9/11/22 - Nashville 9/16/22 - St. Paul I and II 8/31/23-9/2/23
  • Options
    estarr31estarr31 Posts: 574
    All positives IMO
    Mansfield 6/30/08 -  Wrigley Field 7/14/13 -  Worcester I 10/15/13 -  Global Citizen 9/26/15 -  MSG II 5/2/16 -  Fenway I 8/5/16 -  Fenway II 8/7/16 -  Fenway II 9/4/18 - LA I 5/6/22 - LA II 5/7/22 - MSG 9/11/22 - Nashville 9/16/22 - St. Paul I and II 8/31/23-9/2/23
  • Options
    Bunting10 said:

Alluding to a separate announcement, probably tomorrow, but hell could be today even haha
    Personally just see it as stating the norm.
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,807
    See you guys next week. Ohana's selling first - with or without PJ headlining - then the rest of tour dates get announced. 
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,536
    Today isn't over. Tour announcements never come in newsletter anyway
  • Options
    walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,569
    Doug87 said:
    logan5ive said:
    So, announcement tomorrow @8am pacific?
    Ohana announcement yes.

kind of interesting though that that translates to 10am CST and 11am EST.

don’t know if that’s consistent for Ohana with the past time of announcements.

only thing that could point to something bigger but otherwise yes. Weeks to go here.
    Last year the Ohana lineup was announced at 8 am Pacific as well, so nothing to garner from that timing this year. 
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,359
    Most likely Eddie playing Ohana.

• Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,090
    TV gif Skeletor grimaces leans back and punches the air as he screams
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    Bunting10Bunting10 Massachusetts, USA Posts: 651

There was a Severed Hand tease in the Ohana ad posted the other day.  Makes me think it will be the full band.
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,297
    edited April 2023
    Based on the very limited info any of us seem to have, my best guess would be the announcement of a small, 7-city tour that includes an appearance at Ohana tomorrow. As for Philly? I honestly don't know anymore. Perhaps they just included that skyline slide because they were making the video the day of the PJ Flyers game. But they fact that they went out of their way to say "hope to see you all again soon!" in the newsletter feels like another hint.

Regardless, if it turns out that we only get the Ohana lineup tomorrow, and there's no further tour announcement this week, I'm honestly gonna be a bit pissed that they jerked us around like this so prematurely.
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,536

I hope this was a sarcastic post....
  • Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,800
    find it hard to believe that Pearl Jam would be going back to Ohana after just one year unless they could not get any other headliners.

His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,521
    Based on the very limited info any of us seem to have, my best guess would be the announcement of a small, 7-city tour that includes an appearance at Ohana tomorrow. As for Philly? I honestly don't know anymore. Perhaps they just included that skyline slide because they were making the video the day of the PJ Flyers game. But they fact that they went out of their way to say "hope to see you all again soon!" in the newsletter feels like another hint.

Regardless, if it turns out that we only get the Ohana lineup tomorrow, and there's no further tour announcement this week, I'm honestly gonna be a bit pissed that they jerked us around like this so prematurely.
    Nobody responded to my theory on Philly last week so I’ll try again - the Phillies are in Milwaukee on Sept. 3.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,937
    They've done a great job at milking an extra pointless month of memberships for a lot of fans that would typically renew a day before announcements. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,297

Nobody responded to my theory on Philly last week so I’ll try again - the Phillies are in Milwaukee on Sept. 3.  
    I did miss that. But I like the way you think. I just happen to have a hotel booked in Milwaukee on 9/3. ;)
  • Options
    vedpunkvedpunk Posts: 871
    Ugh based on past history, don’t they wait until Ohana has sold out before announcing a full tour?