1235»

Comments

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,986
    Nothing on mine.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    Arrived last week! Thanks 10c! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,702
    Did your clears come with the Pearl Jam sticker (red) on front or nothing. Mine had nothing
    Nothing on mine. 
  • matt84matt84 Posts: 713
    Got mine in the UK today. Was almost excited as someone mentioned it wasn’t as thick as the previous pressing (which I also have). Although it is slightly slimmer, the length is just the same as the previous pressing. Does it bother anyone else that it won’t fit in a regular sized outer sleeve?
  • TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,382
    matt84 said:
    Does it bother anyone else that it won’t fit in a regular sized outer sleeve?
    Not so much sleeves right now, but I'm currently in the process of packing to move and I noticed that it doesn't fit well on my vinyl packing boxes. They'll ride in the alternate box for the vault series though, so not a big deal.I'm sure that I'll be annoyed about sleeves on the other end though. 
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,465
    Travelar said:
    matt84 said:
    Does it bother anyone else that it won’t fit in a regular sized outer sleeve?
    Not so much sleeves right now, but I'm currently in the process of packing to move and I noticed that it doesn't fit well on my vinyl packing boxes. They'll ride in the alternate box for the vault series though, so not a big deal.I'm sure that I'll be annoyed about sleeves on the other end though. 
    This bothers me incredibly.

I have recently finally gotten all of the vaults and aside from the inconsistent type face size (WHY?!?!) the ONLY piece of furniture that they fit in is a 100 year old falling apart magazine rack I have no idea where I acquired and they have to stack to fit. Infuriating.
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    It fits a bit better in my album box than the 2016 EU pressing but it's still long. The fact the sleeve of original was a slightly bigger size than normal gatefolds always annoyed me a little but it fitted in a polythene sleeve I had that seemed to be cut too big.

Talking of weird sized record sleeves, I saw reissues of the first 2 White Stripes records in a store recently and they were quite a bit bigger than any other record. Quite strange.