psst...4/10/22

Comments

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,702
    My order has left Fife, WA! It says expected delivery date is 4/22, so 4/25 or 4/26 it is. :)
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,949
    Got mine yesterday.
  • matt84matt84 Posts: 713
    Got mine yesterday.
    Same coke bottle clear as the previous batch?
  • static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Old "Who You Are" lyrics or greatest hits lyrics
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • DC29940DC29940 Posts: 661
    static111 said:
    Old "Who You Are" lyrics or greatest hits lyrics
    I own the black 2021 reissue (and ordered this) and the black has the greatest hits lyrics. I suspect this will be the same.
    Kansas City 7.03.98
    St. Louis 10.11.00
    Kansas City 10.12.00
    St. Louis 4.22.03
    Kansas City 6.12.03
    St. Louis 10.5.04
    Kansas City 5.3.10
    Phoenix (EV) 4.13.12
    Phoenix (EV) 11.4.12
    Phoenix 11.19.13
    Wrigley 1 8.20.16
    Seattle 1 8.8.18
    Phoenix 4.11.20
    Phoenix 5.9.22
    Indianapolis 9.10.23
    Los Angeles 1 5.22.24
    Indianapolis 8.26.24
  • bazfromozbazfromoz Posts: 237
    The way it should’ve been! steveddievedder said:
    Crazy to me that this is still available after all the noise made when it sold out last time so quickly. Hope that at least means everyone who wants one now has one.

• matt84 said:
    Got mine yesterday.
    Yes, received it today 
    matt84 said:
    Got mine yesterday.
    Coke bottle
  • MS149515MS149515 Posts: 193
    Landed and spinning in Chicago - Beautiful Coke Bottle.

Eat It Flippers!!!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,230
    matt84 said:
    Got mine yesterday.
    Coke bottle

Same # on the back?

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,688
    demetrios said:
    matt84 said:
    Got mine yesterday.
    Coke bottle

Same # on the back?

Yes. That is the same barcode that I have on mine from the first drop.

demetrios said:
    matt84 said:
    Got mine yesterday.
    Coke bottle

Same # on the back?

There's no barcode on mine. Was that on the cellophane?
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,688
    demetrios said:
    matt84 said:
    Got mine yesterday.
    Coke bottle

Same # on the back?

Yes. It was on the cellophane. 
  • Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATX Posts: 1,528
    Ah, Ten Club shipping...been sitting in Fife, WA for 6 days now. I'll probably keep this sealed and use it to trade for an original pressing since I already have the 2016 repress. I really want a copy with the original Who You Are lyrics.
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    No Code Clear arrived in UK today. Well packed by 10c, at least for the money they use the some of the best mailers I've seen, paying the taxes upfront also means no additional costs when it arrives. Thank you 10c.

Here's a ridiculous question for collectors. I've got too many copies of Ten and No Code. Really I just want to have my originals and a reissue of each. I've got the empty album box filled with black EU reissues. Should I swap the black Ten for my Target Purple Ten and the black No Code for the new clear No Code and sell off the 2 others. It seems a little wrong to have US pressings in my EU box.  Told you it was a ridiculous question that probably only collectors would understand.
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,986
    Get a different box and keep them all.
  • ski-bumski-bum Boston Posts: 1,012
    Loujoe said:
    Tough choice. Unique thing, other than clear, is it has all 9 Polaroids.  

I'd vote 'buy it'
    The Polaroids are all random. It's hard to get one for every song. Never mind all the different photos. 
    9/15/98 - Great Woods................9/29/04 - Fleet Center.....................8/02/08 - Opera House (EV)............10/16/13 - DCU Center
    8/29/00 - Tweeter Center............5/24/06 - Banknorth Garden............5/17/10 - Banknorth Garden.............08/05/16 - Fenway Park
    7/11/03 - Tweeter Center............5/25/06 - Banknorth Garden............6/16/11 - Wang Theatre (EV)............08/07/16 - Fenway Park
    9/28/04 - Fleet Center................6/30/08 - Tweeter Center
    Loujoe said:
    Get a different box and keep them all.
    Would be fine if I hadn't bought so many records recently. Need to free up space and the small bit of cash would be cool.
    ski-bum said:
    Loujoe said:

I'd vote 'buy it'
    The Polaroids are all random. It's hard to get one for every song. Never mind all the different photos. 
    i could be wrong, but think the clear comes with all 9. Someone who opened theirs confirm please.
    Loujoe said:
    ski-bum said:
    Loujoe said:

I'd vote 'buy it'
    i could be wrong, but think the clear comes with all 9. Someone who opened theirs confirm please.

Yep, 9 in there.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,230
    demetrios said:
    matt84 said:
    Got mine yesterday.
    Coke bottle

Same # on the back?

Yep cellophane.
    edited April 2022
    Loujoe said:
    ski-bum said:
    Loujoe said:

I'd vote 'buy it'

Yep, 9 in there.
    But the 9 aren't from one set. A combination of sets C,O,D and E.

Would also say my 2016 packaging for the EU press is better, just chunkier packaging with the spine much wider, its about 1 1/2 times the size of this new pressing. Makes it a bit of a squeeze in the album box.
    Post edited by FR181798 on
    It's too confusing for me
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,702
    Out for delivery today!
  • desolatejoydesolatejoy Posts: 336
    FR181798 said:
    Loujoe said:
    ski-bum said:
    Loujoe said:

I'd vote 'buy it'

Yep, 9 in there.

Would also say my 2016 packaging for the EU press is better, just chunkier packaging with the spine much wider, its about 1 1/2 times the size of this new pressing. Makes it a bit of a squeeze in the album box.
    The EU black vinyl pressing was the same this time too. Slightly chunkier packaging that made it feel more sturdy that the US coke bottle clear version. 

Has anyone ever managed to get all of the Polaroids? Interested because I learnt about the different sets way after the fact & so have never seen what the whole C,O,D,E combo looks like.  
    Wembley Arena, London - 28/10/96
    Wembley Arena, London - 30/05/00 
    Wembley Arena, London - 18/06/07
    02 Arena, London - 18/08/09
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 30/07/12 EV Solo
    Bowl, Milton Keynes - 11/07/2014
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 06/06/17 EV Solo
    O2 Arena, London - 18/06/18
    O2 Arena, London - 17/07/18

It's an art to live with pain, mix the light into grey...
    FR181798 said:
    Loujoe said:
    ski-bum said:
    Loujoe said:

I'd vote 'buy it'

Yep, 9 in there.

The EU black vinyl pressing was the same this time too. Slightly chunkier packaging that made it feel more sturdy that the US coke bottle clear version. 

Has anyone ever managed to get all of the Polaroids? Interested because I learnt about the different sets way after the fact & so have never seen what the whole C,O,D,E combo looks like.  
    I bought the album three times now counting the clear vinyl. I have a full set of "D" & "E". I only have four "C" and for some strange reason I have NO "O". Are the "O" the rare cards? So there must be 36 Polaroids to collect if you want all of them. OMG.... Don't get me going. I only need 1 1/2 sets to complete.
    9/15/98 - Great Woods................9/29/04 - Fleet Center.....................8/02/08 - Opera House (EV)............10/16/13 - DCU Center
    8/29/00 - Tweeter Center............5/24/06 - Banknorth Garden............5/17/10 - Banknorth Garden.............08/05/16 - Fenway Park
    7/11/03 - Tweeter Center............5/25/06 - Banknorth Garden............6/16/11 - Wang Theatre (EV)............08/07/16 - Fenway Park
    Would be pretty cool to do a whole wall of the Polaroids in frames to look like the album cover. I'm sure a few could do it with the CD ones. I don't know of anyone who has all the vinyl ones.
  • desolatejoydesolatejoy Posts: 336
    ski-bum said:
    FR181798 said:
    Loujoe said:
    ski-bum said:
    Loujoe said:

I'd vote 'buy it'

Yep, 9 in there.

I bought the album three times now counting the clear vinyl. I have a full set of "D" & "E". I only have four "C" and for some strange reason I have NO "O". Are the "O" the rare cards? So there must be 36 Polaroids to collect if you want all of them. OMG.... Don't get me going. I only need 1 1/2 sets to complete.
    Here’s what the complete set looks like (CD version)…

…and a good thread on it here, https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/146416/no-code-polaroid-photos-sets-c-o-d-e/p1

Happy Polaroid hunting! 😊
    Wembley Arena, London - 28/10/96
    Wembley Arena, London - 30/05/00 
    Wembley Arena, London - 18/06/07
    02 Arena, London - 18/08/09
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 30/07/12 EV Solo
    Bowl, Milton Keynes - 11/07/2014
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 06/06/17 EV Solo
    O2 Arena, London - 18/06/18
    O2 Arena, London - 17/07/18

It's an art to live with pain, mix the light into grey...
    ski-bum said:
    FR181798 said:
    Loujoe said:
    ski-bum said:
    Loujoe said:

I'd vote 'buy it'

Yep, 9 in there.

Here’s what the complete set looks like (CD version)…

…and a good thread on it here, https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/146416/no-code-polaroid-photos-sets-c-o-d-e/p1

Happy Polaroid hunting! 😊
    I have the bottom two rows in vinyl
    Very cool.....Thanks
  • foodshop65foodshop65 Posts: 731
    Did your clears come with the Pearl Jam sticker (red) on front or nothing. Mine had nothing
    Randall's Island 9-29-1996, MSG 9-10/11-1998, Meadows, CT 9-13-1998, Sacramento 10-30-2000, Bridge School 10-26-2002,MSG 9-8/9-2003, Hartford 2013, Amsterdam 2014(2), Memphis 2014, MSG 5-1/2-2016, Fenway 8-7-16, Fenway 9-2/4-18 MSG 9-11-22