Fan to Fan Ticket Exchange

Comments

• boyaxlboyaxl Posts: 46
    Need a single Floor GA for LA 2.  I am currently holding a pair in section D row 8...
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,212
    edited April 2022
    If anyone is looking for 4 good seats together for LA1, there's some in section 132 right now. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • SaravaSarava Posts: 2,019
    Has anyone had luck with Nashville? I keep going back and refreshing over and over...nada.
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    Sarava said:
    Has anyone had luck with Nashville? I keep going back and refreshing over and over...nada.
    Saw quite a few pairs pop up the first couple days. But only one pair in the last 48hrs (aside from 325 D, which someone finally nabbed).
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,826
    Sarava said:
    No luck.  Going to be an incredibly tough ticket, probably the toughest except for MSG to be honest as even Camden has had more F2F drops than Nashville.  

Nashville is pretty much THE show for the entire Midwest, and it being on a Friday night just makes it an even harder ticket than it would have already been
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    edited April 2022
    Sarava said:
    No luck.  Going to be an incredibly tough ticket, probably the toughest except for MSG to be honest as even Camden has had more F2F drops than Nashville.  

Nashville is pretty much THE show for the entire Midwest, and it being on a Friday night just makes it an even harder ticket than it would have already been
    St Louis?
    Post edited by JimmyV on

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,946
    Sarava said:

I didn't check it all that often back in 2020, but I feel like even back then not many people were selling off their tickets. In hindsight, I think I made the right choice listing it as my #1 priority in that lottery.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
    JimmyV said:
    Sarava said:

St Louis?
    Not nearly as hard to get. In fact, there are still pairs available now, if you don't mind sitting behind the stage. Plus, it's a Sunday. And as far as cities go, St Louis isn't quite the draw for out-of-towners Nashville is.
    JimmyV said:
    Sarava said:

St Louis?
    Not nearly as hard to get. In fact, there are still pairs available now, if you don't mind sitting behind the stage. Plus, it's a Sunday. And as far as cities go, St Louis isn't quite the draw for out-of-towners Nashville is.
    Yeah, but it's another Midwest show. That's what I was questioning. Nashville is not it for the Midwest the way MSG and Camden on a  Wednesday (yuck) are it for the East Coast. 

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,717
    JimmyV said:
    Sarava said:

St Louis?
    We are normally early birders, but I know for a fact that we will be hitting up the Music Row bars after the show in Nashville. 
    JimmyV said:
    Sarava said:

St Louis?
    We are normally early birders, but I know for a fact that we will be hitting up the Music Row bars after the show in Nashville. 
    Same. Hotel is 2 blocks from the venue, so it shouldn't be too hard stumbling back. ;)
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,946
    Given the number of people trying to get out of Floor reserved seats, would we be as upset about "PJ Premium" if they just made the entire reserved floor Premium and left the GA Pit and the rest of the arena 10 Club/Face Value?
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    Sarava said:

St Louis?
    Yeah, but it's another Midwest show. That's what I was questioning. Nashville is not it for the Midwest the way MSG and Camden on a  Wednesday (yuck) are it for the East Coast. 
    Right. I'm doing Nashville, St Louis and OKC. But out of the 3, Nashville is "THE EVENT" I'm most looking forward to. And I think a lot of ppl feel the same. It's certainly the biggest draw.
  • JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    Sarava said:

St Louis?
    Right. I'm doing Nashville, St Louis and OKC. But out of the 3, Nashville is "THE EVENT" I'm most looking forward to. And I think a lot of ppl feel the same. It's certainly the biggest draw.
    I mean, Nashville isn't even in the midwest.....
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    Quebec City still has never had the option to sell. 
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,907
    PJNB said:
    Maybe TM is having difficulty translating the fan to fan pages.  I mean, they can barely put them together in English.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • LiftedLifted Posts: 1,836
    Sarava said:

Denver and St Louis are the Midwest shows. Nashville is in the south. Tix will start dropping eventually. A lot of time between now and September. I remember pulling f2f tix for it back in 2020 pretty frequently.

As for Camden, I have a feeling we'll start seeing quite a few sec 201-202-203 drops at some point. Whether it's unsold seats or resales from the venue season ticket holders who bought tickets and realize the only way to resell them is at face on ticketmaster. There were a lot of seats available during the verified fan sale that were locked for season ticket holders only. Like entire rows in those sections.

For those less picky...I still believe live Nation is probably holding onto at least half the lawn and will dump them in incremental batches as well.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,680
    PJNB said:
    Maybe TM is having difficulty translating the fan to fan pages.  I mean, they can barely put them together in English.  
    Sacre bleu!
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Lifted said:
    Sarava said:

Denver and St Louis are the Midwest shows. Nashville is in the south. Tix will start dropping eventually. A lot of time between now and September. I remember pulling f2f tix for it back in 2020 pretty frequently.

As for Camden, I have a feeling we'll start seeing quite a few sec 201-202-203 drops at some point. Whether it's unsold seats or resales from the venue season ticket holders who bought tickets and realize the only way to resell them is at face on ticketmaster. There were a lot of seats available during the verified fan sale that were locked for season ticket holders only. Like entire rows in those sections.

For those less picky...I still believe live Nation is probably holding onto at least half the lawn and will dump them in incremental batches as well.
    Wait, now Denver is in the midwest? 
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,717
    Lifted said:
    Sarava said:

It is all the "Midwest" if you live on the coasts.  ;) 
  • Lifted said:
    Sarava said:

It is all the "Midwest" if you live on the coasts.  ;) 
    Apparently. Expand just a little bit to include Phoenix and Vegas and suddenly the Midwest has as many shows as California!
  • LiftedLifted Posts: 1,836
    Lifted said:
    Sarava said:

Look at a map. Pretty sure Denver has never moved.
  • NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,416
    There is a single GA for OAK 1 listed
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,826
    Nashville might not be directly located in the Midwest, but it is by far the most accessible show for places like Ohio, Michigan, KY, VA and the entire south who haven’t had shows in a long time. 
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Lifted said:
    Lifted said:
    Sarava said:

Look at a map. Pretty sure Denver has never moved.
    lol. Touché. As a midwesterner (by most people's definition), I'm glad there's a show in Denver, but I still don't think it's a midwest show. Heck, Chicago (definitely midwest!) is closer to Boston than it is to Denver. 
  • NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,416
    Nashville might not be directly located in the Midwest, but it is by far the most accessible show for places like Ohio, Michigan, KY, VA and the entire south who haven’t had shows in a long time. 
    Agree with this. Whether it is officially in the midwest, it's close enough.  
    The East/Midwest line rests somewhere between Buffalo and Cleveland, so in a sense Toronto and Hamilton are close to being Midwest, too. 

• LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 810
    lower bowl Hamilton currently up. 118 row 17
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • Nashville might not be directly located in the Midwest, but it is by far the most accessible show for places like Ohio, Michigan, KY, VA and the entire south who haven’t had shows in a long time. 
    Fair point. I'd call Nashville the only southern show AND one that appeals to many in the midwest. So, of course it's a hot ticket. 
    PJNB said:
    This is truer than it should be. 

This discussion has been closed.