Fan to Fan Ticket Exchange

Comments

• Good afternoon PJ faithful.  Like others that have been not able to get tickets from 10C looking for 2 tickets for msg. Keep on rocking in a free world.
  • Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,350
    It's a stretch, but I live 2 blocks from Danny Clinch's gallery in Asbury Park.

I'm tempted to walk over and see if he's around so he can tell EV.

There is no way Ed would be ok knowing there were empty seats at the show last night that people paid for and could not sell when they should have been able to in 5 seconds to another fan.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • JP218404JP218404 Posts: 1,402
    Saltzy23 said:

There is no way Ed would be ok knowing there were empty seats at the show last night that people paid for and could not sell when they should have been able to in 5 seconds to another fan.
    Can ya pick us all up a burger from The Gallery?
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • I work in IT and am going to go with "system update gone awry". And now they either can't roll it back, or don't want to and are trying to fix it. I am pretty certain this is not a promoter or PJ request. If anyone did it on purpose, it is TM.
  • When I go to my tickets on the app and click on manage my tickets for Nashville it still says this message so maybe it’s a glitch but doesn’t seem likely 
  • Do people still work at box offices? I'm about to just drive over to Camden and ask wtf is going on 
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,663
    Saltzy23 said:

Empty seats means...
    Fans not paying for parking
    Fans not paying for food
    Fans not paying for drinks
    Fans not paying for merchandise

Doesn't make much sense 
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,924
    Saltzy23 said:

Springsteen is in the ten club. Nice!
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,807
    Saltzy23 said:

Eddie doesn’t care.  There was an interview in March where he said something along the lines of “yeah I think we’re playing some shows” like he didn’t even know the basic workings of the bands plans
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
    on2legs said:
    Saltzy23 said:

I actually saw Bruce at the Wonder Bar a few weeks ago.

• mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,257
    Saltzy23 said:

But that's actually the way its been for years. The only difference is we were told in advance we would be able to resell them at face value. Which, granted, is a huge different from prior years. But for almost as long as I can remember, we had almost no way of selling them before. So they're definitely okay with empty seats over giving them to scalpers. 
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,763
    edited September 2022
    This is another example of fans looking for answers from the 10c and not getting any. It is behind the scenes operations. I am guessing that F2F was somehow used to scalp tickets so they shut it down. 

Also, if you read the fine print on your tickets, they are revocable licenses. TM is granting you a license to attend the event, under their terms and conditions, and can revoke those licenses at any time for basically any reason. There is likely no cause of action for not being allowed to resell.  Need one MSG  =)
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    JimmyV said:
    They figure there is big money to be made in Camden and Nashville and don't want fan to fan competing with the PJ Premium. Otherwise, if this is intentional, it makes no sense. 
    I honestly think the well has run damn near close to dry on PJ Premium for Nashville. Anytime St Louis gets low, they dump a bunch more out there. But they've let Nashville sit at sold out for quite some time. Aside from some premium f2f resales, there really hasn't been any actual premium in awhile.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,763
    JimmyV said:
    They figure there is big money to be made in Camden and Nashville and don't want fan to fan competing with the PJ Premium. Otherwise, if this is intentional, it makes no sense. 
    I honestly think the well has run damn near close to dry on PJ Premium for Nashville. Anytime St Louis gets low, they dump a bunch more out there. But they've let Nashville sit at sold out for quite some time. Aside from some premium f2f resales, there really hasn't been any actual premium in awhile.

Same with MSG, no $3,500 tickets listed.  
  • URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,761
    Saltzy23 said:

I read this quickly and thought you said 'I actually saw Bruce in a Wonder Bra a few weeks ago'.

oh, the visions it conjured........
  • Saltzy23 said:

Please make sure to video yourself doing this and make sure you get the look on everyone’s face in the gallery when you explain the situation. 
    Saltzy23 said:

Please make sure to video yourself doing this and make sure you get the look on everyone’s face in the gallery when you explain the situation. 
    I only moved here in May.

They are starting to prepare for Sea. Here.  Now. weekend.  Was walking down for my morning beach walk and noticed this for the 1st time ever.  Probably have walked past it 100 times, but its usually covered by a fence.

Kewl.

• Saltzy23 said:

LOL!!!
    Saltzy23 said:
    Saltzy23 said:

I only moved here in May.

They are starting to prepare for Sea. Here.  Now. weekend.  Was walking down for my morning beach walk and noticed this for the 1st time ever.  Probably have walked past it 100 times, but its usually covered by a fence.

Kewl.

Can you grab me a sandwich from the Johnny Porkroll truck please?
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

Saltzy23 said:
    on2legs said:
    Saltzy23 said:

It would be even cooler if Bruce brought his dog to the Wonder Bar!

• I’m remembering the excitement of SHN 21.  First PJ show since before times.  Lining up with vax cards.  It was a good time.  As for SHN 22, nope, 3 PJ shows elsewhere that weekend.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
    edited September 2022
    Tomorrow is PorchFest in Asbury, which is probably the #1 day I've been looking forward to all summer.

This thing looks dope as fuck.

https://www.apporchfest.org/

Cannot wait.

• JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    JimmyV said:
    Makes even less sense then. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,097
    I work in IT and am going to go with "system update gone awry". And now they either can't roll it back, or don't want to and are trying to fix it. I am pretty certain this is not a promoter or PJ request. If anyone did it on purpose, it is TM.
    A very cynical person could say that perhaps Ticketmaster is sabotaging the Fan-to-Fan experience since the system's been working pretty well and bypasses the opportunity for additional profit for them through greater-than-face ticket resale. I love the concept, and it absolutely does threaten the scalping industry.

That said, I think this is likely just a code conflict between Standard tickets and Premium tickets, based on seeing the same seats curiously swapping back and forth between being Premium and being Standard a number of times.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    Since no one else seems to be looking, everyone with MSG tix that can't find anyone to buy them... I can take at least one off your hands =)

Well, ok, maybe a few people were shut out since 2019 like me and are looking, but yeah, if you've been sitting on 1 MSG ticket and still can't decide what to do with it, I'm happy to review your options with you as I give you money and you give me your ticket  ;)

Please?
  • sdavissdavis Posts: 960
    I have 2 extra tickets in 107 to Nashville if anyone wants to walk in with me? 

Let me know.
  • Has anyone actually contacted Ten Club instead of TM?
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • Looks like it’s back to working people! I repeat it’s working! Lol my Nashville ticket I can now sell it and saw Camden tix pop up
  • Selling via fan to fan should be up and working, for St. Louis at least
  • sdavis said:
    I have 2 extra tickets in 107 to Nashville if anyone wants to walk in with me? 

Let me know.
    Pmd you
This discussion has been closed.