Fan to Fan Ticket Exchange

Comments

• SHZASHZA Posts: 3,889
    Saltzy23 said:
    This is so fucked.

I can't sell my fucking Camden extras if I want to?

I have one last person interested, and if they cant go I'm open to meeting up with someone here and walking them in.

I am in the GA, but I am sure I can walk through security, scan someone in, and send a screen shot so they can go to their seats.

Still, this is fucked.
    If you have GA and seats you can go to the box office and get physical tickets. But yes, it is messed up 
  • Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,350
    SHZA said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    This is so fucked.

I have one last person interested, and if they cant go I'm open to meeting up with someone here and walking them in.

I am in the GA, but I am sure I can walk through security, scan someone in, and send a screen shot so they can go to their seats.

Still, this is fucked.
    If you have GA and seats you can go to the box office and get physical tickets. But yes, it is messed up 
    What do you mean 'get physical tickets'.

1/2 of me is pissed about possibly losing $260.

1/2 of me is pissed because this could result in empty seats when people are dying to get in.

This attempt to squash secondary market and scalping is getting to the point where it's defeating the whole fucking purpose.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • PJamminPJammin Posts: 606
    At peak ticket buying/selling time there seems to be a technical glitch yet the PJ premium tickets remain readily available at ridiculously inflated prices. Well played TM......well played. What a crock of shit. 
  • Saltzy23 said:
    SHZA said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    This is so fucked.

Still, this is fucked.

1/2 of me is pissed because this could result in empty seats when people are dying to get in.

This attempt to squash secondary market and scalping is getting to the point where it's defeating the whole fucking purpose.
    Sadly, I think Ticketmaster is more incompetent than they are sinister in this case. 
    Saltzy23 said:
    SHZA said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    This is so fucked.

Still, this is fucked.

Sadly, I think Ticketmaster is more incompetent than they are sinister in this case. 
    My $260 doesn't care about the root cause.

I may be in the minority, but shit like this is why I was fine with the old free market capitalism model where 10C seats were not allowed to be sold for over face, but everything else could be bought or sold at market price.

I understand the intent of this new model, but all these collateral issues are starting to make it worse than the problem it's trying to solve. 
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,900
    GlowGirl said:
    Hawk123 said:
    At this rate, I'm going to have an extra GA for sale if someone is looking and can meet at the venue
    Thanks so much for the GA ticket. After refreshing F2F all day yesterday I had given up on GA. This was such a nice surprise. Nice hanging with you in line. Hope you had a great show. Thanks 100 Pacer for facilitating this. It made my day!!!
    👍
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
    PJammin said:
    At peak ticket buying/selling time there seems to be a technical glitch yet the PJ premium tickets remain readily available at ridiculously inflated prices. Well played TM......well played. What a crock of shit. 

So, so fucked.
  • There are premiums still listed for at Louis shockingly. But haven’t seen shit for others. 
    Seeing both options grayed out on my phone is making me angrier and angrier by the second.

There is no way the band knows this is going on.

I cannot believe EV would go along with this bullshit.
  • Saltzy23 said:
    Seeing both options grayed out on my phone is making me angrier and angrier by the second.

There is no way the band knows this is going on.

I cannot believe EV would go along with this bullshit.
    Yeah no way they know about it. The only shows that currently have tickets on Ticketmaster are St. Louis, Denver and okc
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,830
    Seems like Premiums are working as usual, and the F2F system is properly broken (viewing available tix & selling). Sad thing is F2F doesn’t generate revenue for TM but if this continues past 24 hours I’m guessing it’ll be a quiet weekend of ticket drops.
    Saltzy23 said:
    SHZA said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    This is so fucked.

Still, this is fucked.

What part of "get physical tickets" do you not understand? 
    The irony of them creating this system so that 'real fans' could get into the shows at face value possibly resulting in 'no fans' sitting in seats is unbelievable to me.

Again, I may be in the minority, but I'll take someone having to pay 3X over face to be in a seat over literally no one sitting in that seat.

This new system fucking sucks.
    Instead of just allowing the market to be the market, we now have a ruthless unchecked dictator determining who is allowed to sell to who, and when they are allowed to do so.

Spectacular.

• Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,763
    There is no market when you have a monopoly.
    Get_Right said:
    Maybe all the people that went off of secondary markets and 'evil scalpers' for years on end will now understand that restrictions and regulations on markets are not all peaches and cream.
    Get_Right said:
    There is, it just doesn't function as a competitive market would 
    SHZA said:
    Get_Right said:
    There is, it just doesn't function as a competitive market would 
    LOL.

It's a market like breadlines in Russia in 1984 were a market.

Everyone gets the same thing at the same price.

It may take 3 weeks to get and be covered in mold by the time you get it, but everyone gets the same thing at the same price.
  • We’ll if this isn’t gonna get fixed by next week for the Nashville show and someone has an extra GA ticket from someone not being able to go I’d love to walk in with ya. Only way to do it or giving your Ticketmaster account and adding the ticket to your apple wallet 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    1) this sucks and I feel for anyone stuck with tickets they can't use

2) the prices at scalper-friendly MSG remain insane and I would take F2F (when it functions) over that any day

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    JimmyV said:
    1) this sucks and I feel for anyone stuck with tickets they can't use

2) the prices at scalper-friendly MSG remain insane and I would take F2F (when it functions) over that any day
    I'll take a steel cage death match with tickets dangling from the top of the cage and the last man standing climbs up and grabs them before walking into the show beaten and bloody over F2F.
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,686
    I can’t believe this is happening with TM. I had to eat the cost of a Toronto ticket yesterday after I upgraded to GA. The seat I had was an excellent lower bowl close to the stage - lower level seat. It would have sold instantly on F2F. 
  • Braz71Braz71 Posts: 101
    I need two for Camden :(
  • I will probably have an extra in OKC in 115 to walk someone in with me.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • stlbss29stlbss29 Posts: 37
    edited September 2022
    Nevermind.  Found the place on the TM app that shows they've sold.
    Post edited by stlbss29 on
    2012 - Eddie Vedder/Glen Hansard
    2014 Memphis, 2022 Nashville
  • danofundanofun Posts: 984
    Is 10C aware that Fan2Fan is down and TM is claiming "the option has been removed by the event organizer."
  • danofun said:
    Is 10C aware that Fan2Fan is down and TM is claiming "the option has been removed by the event organizer."
    Excellent question.  I purchased upper deck tix for Nashville a couple weeks ago and have been looking to try and move into the lower bowl but this makes me really hesitant to purchase additional tickets if I know I can't sell the tix I already have.
    2012 - Eddie Vedder/Glen Hansard
    2014 Memphis, 2022 Nashville
  • danofun said:
    Have a pair of 104 Camden tickets. Looking to get in the door at MSG. Anyone looking to make a true "Fan to Fan Ticket Exchange?"
    What row/seats are the 104s? 
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,807
    danofun said:
    I doubt 10C knows or cares.  The event organizer is the promoter, not 10C or Pearl Jam.  PJ signs a contract to play a show.  In this contract, TM promises them a certain amount of tickets go to the 10C.  That’s about as far as it gets for 10C involvement.
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Trying to post two tickets to Nashville and can’t.   TM chat not doing a thing so I tweeted this - maybe this will help get things moving….

This discussion has been closed.