Options

First Leg 2022 Pearl Jam posters

Comments

• Options
    BloodMeridian80BloodMeridian80 Seattle Posts: 586
    Habit4me said:
    Phoenix with a surfboard theme on the tee shirt, and San Diego gets a Lion... Makes sense.
    Yeah, I don't get the t-shirt at all
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Had the GID in the cart...sold out when I went to pay..... thank god it didn't go through.  $300 would have given me serious buyers remorse...
  • Options
    opsopcopolisopsopcopolis Posts: 1,098
    Love how deserty that poster is
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • Options
    Douglas12373Douglas12373 Posts: 206
    edited May 2022
    Great poster, best so far. I like the shirt, that's supposed to be a roadrunner, no?

<edit> actually on second look, it's an ostrich and I am very confused
    Post edited by Douglas12373 on
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,520
    edited May 2022
    Great poster, best so far. I like the shirt, that's supposed to be a roadrunner, no?

Google "Phoenix ostrich". I had to.
  • Options
    BloodMeridian80BloodMeridian80 Seattle Posts: 586

Helping us to learn about the locales, I guess. 
  • Options
    Douglas12373Douglas12373 Posts: 206
    Ah, ok! I like it! 
  • Options
    BmoyaBmoya Posts: 100
    demetrios said:

Had the GID in the cart...sold out when I went to pay..... thank god it didn't go through.  $300 would have given me serious buyers remorse...
    Was the lakers version also $300? 
  • Options

demetrios said:

Was the lakers version also $300? 
    $200
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    All Ames AP's are now sold out
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,039
    PSUS2H said:
    Regular AP still looks available?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,934
    KM73780 said:
    PSUS2H said:

Sold out!
  • Options
    surferzsurferz Posts: 54
    edited May 2022
    Any idea if B Klausen has an online shop that he may put some posters on?

Post edited by surferz on
  • Options
    Foriginal SinForiginal Sin Scottsdale, AZ Posts: 1,752
    Any Pics from Phoenix yet? License plate? 
    Chicago 6/29/98, Alpine Valley(EV) 6/13/99, Alpine Valley 10/08/00, Chicago 10/09/00, Phoenix 10/20/00, Orlando 4/12/03, Tampa 4/13/03, San Diego 6/05/03, Vegas 6/06/03, Phoenix 6/07/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Orlando 10/08/04, D.C. 10/11/04, Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, LA 7/12/08, Chicago 8/23/09, Chicago 8/24/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09 (Front Row Center, Finally), Phoenix(EV) 11/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Phoenix 11/19/13, Denver 10/22/14, Wrigley 8/20/16, Wrigley 8/22/16
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,934

my poster for the Pearl Jam show in Phoenix tonight. My depiction of Clotho, one of the 3 Greek sisters of fate, or the Moirai

• Options
    edited May 2022
    Looks to me like Phoenix got the best merch so far!
    I would gladly buy your poster or shirt if you can pick up a shirt, poster and sticker for me. XL in a shirt.
    Thanks - just pm me
  • Options
    bradklausenbradklausen Posts: 363
    edited May 2022
    surferz said:
    Def like the Phoenix merch the best so far. Any idea if B Klausen has an online shop that he may put some posters on?

www.artillerydesign.com 

site is having some minor issues currently being ironed out...sale might maybe be tomorrow... but I think I am gonna postpone a day or two to see if we can make sure the site is issue free..maybe even push to friday

I will post here and on IG and via mailing list the sale date and time 

keep in mind, as Munk tweeted in the EV merch thread, USPS has raised prices for tubes over 22".... was shocked to see a domestic order on my site have a $23.60 shipping charge.... for a $35 poster....! Have to imagine international shipping is now like $35-45

crazy... and tube prices have doubled because apparently it's been hard to get the paper the tubes are made out of

back in my day tubes only cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. "Give me five bees for a quarter" you'd say... and you'd tie an onion on your belt, which was the style at the time. 
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,548
    surferz said:
    Def like the Phoenix merch the best so far. Any idea if B Klausen has an online shop that he may put some posters on?

www.artillerydesign.com 

site is having some minor issues currently being ironed out...sale might maybe be tomorrow... but I think I am gonna postpone a day or two to see if we can make sure the site is issue free..maybe even push to friday

keep in mind, as Munk tweeted in the EV merch thread, USPS has raised prices for tubes over 22".... was shocked to see a domestic order on my site have a $23.60 shipping charge.... for a $35 poster....! Have to imagine international shipping is now like $35-45

crazy... and tube prices have doubled because apparently it's been hard to get the paper the tubes are made out of

back in my day tubes only cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. "Give me five bees for a quarter" you'd say... and you'd tie an onion on your belt, which was the style at the time. 
    @bradklausen with the Simpsons reference!

Is there anything he can’t do?!
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    tkepearljamntkepearljamn Posts: 581
    surferz said:

www.artillerydesign.com 

@brad as someone that also sells posters... I went to go ship some of my 24x36 large prints of my artworks and was SHOCKED at the price ( +USPS is including handling fees now for 24in tubes ) 
    07-02-98, 10-11-00, 04-22-03, 04-23-03, 06-09-03, 06-10-03, 06-18-03, 06-21-03, 06-22-03, 10-02-04, 10-03-04, 10-05-04, 05-16-06, 05-17-06, 05-22-06, 06-24-06, 06-29-06
  • Options
    Santos L. HalperSantos L. Halper Posts: 1,752
    surferz said:

www.artillerydesign.com 

They didn't have any white onions, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

• Options
    surferz said:

www.artillerydesign.com 

@brad as someone that also sells posters... I went to go ship some of my 24x36 large prints of my artworks and was SHOCKED at the price ( +USPS is including handling fees now for 24in tubes ) 
    it's nuts innit! 

was looking into maybe using UPS because you can print those labels via paypal too (all payments on my site are processed via paypal, even though customers use credit cards). 

But I think UPS is tougher to use for INTL orders...so I think we are all at the mercy of the USPS 
  • Options
    100 Pacer said:
    surferz said:

www.artillerydesign.com 

@bradklausen with the Simpsons reference!

Is there anything he can’t do?!
    Learn'd son. It's pronounced learn'd

I love you too, Pepsi 
  • Options
    surferz said:

www.artillerydesign.com 

They didn't have any white onions, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

Back in those days rich men would ride around in zeppelins, dropping coins on people. And on day I seen JD Rockefeller flyin' by
  • Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,039
    demetrios said:
    KM73780 said:
    PSUS2H said:

Sold out!
    Color me surprised 
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    surferz said:

www.artillerydesign.com 

thanks Brad, on the list
  • Options
    surferz said:

www.artillerydesign.com 

Brad - might want to talk to Chris (MRTSURT) sounds like hes working on ordering custom tubes that are under 22" - IMO most posters dont need the larger tubes that are on the market now. 
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    PSUS2H said:
    surferz said:

www.artillerydesign.com 

Brad - might want to talk to Chris (MRTSURT) sounds like hes working on ordering custom tubes that are under 22" - IMO most posters dont need the larger tubes that are on the market now. 
    the tubes I get are custom made too... to 26".... and have an order for like 200+ more arriving next week... but was thinking about that 22 inches and maybe either cutting the ones i have to 22" and/or just ordering 22" next time... and seeing how it works...because the rates now are redonk and I don't like customers having to pay so much for shipping...it can kinda be a deal breaker for some customers and understandably so. I would be sticker shook with a shipping cost of $23 for a poster.
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,089
    edited May 2022
    PSUS2H said:
    surferz said:

www.artillerydesign.com 

the tubes I get are custom made too... to 26".... and have an order for like 200+ more arriving next week... but was thinking about that 22 inches and maybe either cutting the ones i have to 22" and/or just ordering 22" next time... and seeing how it works...because the rates now are redonk and I don't like customers having to pay so much for shipping...it can kinda be a deal breaker for some customers and understandably so. I would be sticker shook with a shipping cost of $23 for a poster.
    Work in an A Nightmare on Elm Street reference and I pay $230 for the shipping.

Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    PSUS2H said:
    surferz said:

www.artillerydesign.com 

yeah, its wild - I sold a print recently and took a knife to a uline mailer - recapped it where it was cut - tapped it - and shipped it off ez-pz no problems.  good luck brother - nice work on the phx print.
  • Options
    jpgoegeljpgoegel Posts: 410
    PSUS2H said:
    surferz said:

www.artillerydesign.com 

...maybe either cutting the ones i have to 22" and/or just ordering 22" next time...
    a mitre/chop saw does this wonderfully =)