• Options
    DN36753DN36753 Posts: 128
    demetrios said:
    Sold out!

Looks like it's back in stock
  • Options
    ImcoffeegirlImcoffeegirl Posts: 211
    demetrios said:
    These are still available (much to my shock) as of 4:10 pm EST! 
  • Options
    Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,229
    Alright, with five shows remaining on the first leg and Oakland being the only stop that was originally scheduled for 2020, its time to guess which artist we think will be tied to which city. 

OAK N1 - Ziegler, this one is pretty much a given unfortunately since he was the artist for the 2020 Oakland N1 show. 
    OAK N2 - Williams, I went with Williams because someone has to save Oakland with a good print finally and I'm hoping it's him.
    Fresno - Gallagher, 
    Sacramento - Tomo77, out of all the artist, his artwork intrigues me the most so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he'll be doing one of the four shows I'm attending on this 5 show stretch.
    Vegas - Romero, his works just has that Vegas feel to me. 

What do you guys think? 
  • Options
    paylingpayling Seattle Posts: 296
    Alright, with five shows remaining on the first leg and Oakland being the only stop that was originally scheduled for 2020, its time to guess which artist we think will be tied to which city. 

OAK N1 - Ziegler, this one is pretty much a given unfortunately since he was the artist for the 2020 Oakland N1 show. 
    OAK N2 - Williams, I went with Williams because someone has to save Oakland with a good print finally and I'm hoping it's him.
    Fresno - Gallagher, 
    Sacramento - Tomo77, out of all the artist, his artwork intrigues me the most so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he'll be doing one of the four shows I'm attending on this 5 show stretch.

What do you guys think? 
    I actually like my Ziegler's, especially once framed.  I think the art is pretty interesting.  Williams for night 2 OAK would be cool. 
    PA
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,226

Fresno - Gallagher, 

What do you guys think? 
    Absolutely expect Zeigler for Oakland. The others would be a wild guess 
  • Options
    FlyBono24FlyBono24 Posts: 97
    Any links to the LA2 poster online?  Or is it gone?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,933
    FlyBono24 said:
    Any links to the LA2 poster online?  Or is it gone?
    Hasn't gone up for sale yet. 
  • Options
    Does anyone have any intel on the LA2 poster availability? Trying to figure out if I need to get to Oakland early tomorrow to pick up the poster or if I can wait until showtime.
  • Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,039
    Ward Sutton sale tomorrow:

https://www.printsandtherevolution.art/
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,933

NEW PEARL JAM POSTER SALE TOMORROW!
    My new Pearl Jam poster, for their 5/3/22 concert in San Diego, will go on sale tomorrow, Thursday May 12 at 10am Pacific time (11am MT/12pm C/1pm EST) at our new site:

printsandtherevolution.art

These are signed, silkscreen, 18 x 24” posters, numbered 1-100. There is a secondary, one-color image on the back of the poster as well as an official Pearl Jam stamp. (More images on our site.) Price is $100 plus shipping.

LIMIT ONE POSTER PER PERSON. In order to be fair, each person can buy one print. PLEASE do not order more than one. The interface for the site will not allow me to regulate that, but if we receive an order for more than one print we will VOID and REFUND the order. We hope you understand - we are trying to do this out of fairness.

PLEASE NOTE: As with all hand silkscreened prints, there can be, from one individual print to the next, small inconsistencies. I feel the printing of these posters is excellent, but please be aware your print may have some very minor moments of being slightly off-register or some small ink mark. That’s part of the uniqueness of hand silkscreened prints.

ONE FINAL NOTE: We fully admit we are a Mom-and-Pop operation, and this is a new site, put together through Big Cartel for the event of selling this new Pearl Jam poster. It is a long time coming, and we’ve put some other items up for sale on it already. As time goes on, this should be a great way to get more posters and prints out for sale in a timely and efficient way. We believe we have everything set and in place, but since we’ve not done this before, there’s always the possibility of something going wrong. In the case of problems, we will do our best to make situations right. We have a limited number of posters and it’s likely not everyone who wants one will get one. Thank you in advance to everyone interested in my work and best of luck to those who want a print.

• Options
    BE9456BE9456 Posts: 145
    At least I'm not bummed I can't get to the show until show time now. 
  • Options
    Ok tomorrows is my new favorite 
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,397
    Bummer after bummer after bummer for me. I can’t connect with anything yet 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    I hope the people tonight get a great set list to make up for that poster 
  • Options
    JedJed New York City Posts: 1,138
    So who is the artist that designed that Oakland 2 tree?
  • Options
    Jed said:
    Gallagher 
  • Options
    Jed said:
    Gallagher 
    Her EV poster was cool too
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,051
    demetrios said:

My new Pearl Jam poster, for their 5/3/22 concert in San Diego, will go on sale tomorrow, Thursday May 12 at 10am Pacific time (11am MT/12pm C/1pm EST) at our new site:

These are signed, silkscreen, 18 x 24” posters, numbered 1-100. There is a secondary, one-color image on the back of the poster as well as an official Pearl Jam stamp. (More images on our site.) Price is $100 plus shipping.

LIMIT ONE POSTER PER PERSON. In order to be fair, each person can buy one print. PLEASE do not order more than one. The interface for the site will not allow me to regulate that, but if we receive an order for more than one print we will VOID and REFUND the order. We hope you understand - we are trying to do this out of fairness.

PLEASE NOTE: As with all hand silkscreened prints, there can be, from one individual print to the next, small inconsistencies. I feel the printing of these posters is excellent, but please be aware your print may have some very minor moments of being slightly off-register or some small ink mark. That’s part of the uniqueness of hand silkscreened prints.

ONE FINAL NOTE: We fully admit we are a Mom-and-Pop operation, and this is a new site, put together through Big Cartel for the event of selling this new Pearl Jam poster. It is a long time coming, and we’ve put some other items up for sale on it already. As time goes on, this should be a great way to get more posters and prints out for sale in a timely and efficient way. We believe we have everything set and in place, but since we’ve not done this before, there’s always the possibility of something going wrong. In the case of problems, we will do our best to make situations right. We have a limited number of posters and it’s likely not everyone who wants one will get one. Thank you in advance to everyone interested in my work and best of luck to those who want a print.

up and still not sold out if anyone is looking
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,590
    i'll pass and hope for a better one tomorrow.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,173
    demetrios said:

Seems to be sold out now.  Damn work. Always gets in the way of buying stuff.
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
  • Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 603
    Tonight’s poster - yikes!
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,879
    I kinda love the t-shirt. The poster has serious high school art class vibes for me.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    onemorshowonemorshow Posts: 384
    sticker and shirt looks like it was taken from 1997 Oakland poster when PJ opened for The Rolling Stones.
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,901
    Why can't I see any pics of the posters and shirt? Strange.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    onemorshowonemorshow Posts: 384
    Hope you can see these pictures 
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Couldn't get away from a meeting and missed on this if anyone got one and has second thoughts, I will gladly take it off your hands!
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,934
    I had a problem, too. The shirt is fine, the poster not so much.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."