Options

First Leg 2022 Pearl Jam posters

Comments

• Options
    Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,229
    mattcoz said:
    demetrios said:

Love how they have completely different lists. Matching them up we seem to get 9, not sure who a couple of these are though.
    Brad Klausen
    Ian Williams
    Zeb Love
    Ward Sutton
    Ames Bros
    Evangeline Gallagher
    Zio Ziegler
    Romero?
    Arian Cox?
    I am hoping Zio Ziegler #2 is a little different than Zio Ziegler #1 (Oakland 2020).....
    I don’t want him near any of the shows I’m going to after seeing his OAK N1 2020 effort, my collection can’t withstand another eye sore like OAK 2013! 😂 
    I am the idiot who owns the Oakland 2013 and bought the Oakland 2020 because I would  have gone to the show.  I need an intervention...
    Yes you do, lol! I was scheduled to go to that show too but after seeing that poster, I’m glad it got postponed. 😂
  • Options
    iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,545
    mattcoz said:
    demetrios said:

Love how they have completely different lists. Matching them up we seem to get 9, not sure who a couple of these are though.
    Brad Klausen
    Ian Williams
    Zeb Love
    Ward Sutton
    Ames Bros
    Evangeline Gallagher
    Zio Ziegler
    Romero?
    Arian Cox?
    I am hoping Zio Ziegler #2 is a little different than Zio Ziegler #1 (Oakland 2020).....
    I don’t want him near any of the shows I’m going to after seeing his OAK N1 2020 effort, my collection can’t withstand another eye sore like OAK 2013! 😂 
    I am the idiot who owns the Oakland 2013 and bought the Oakland 2020 because I would  have gone to the show.  I need an intervention...
    Yes you do, lol! I was scheduled to go to that show too but after seeing that poster, I’m glad it got postponed. 😂
    I'm not holding my breath on Ziegler #2 (maybe it won't be Oakland?). He did the 2016 Hampton poster also, which also was a rough one. Just not a fan of his style.  
  • Options
    mattcoz said:
    demetrios said:

Brad Klausen
    Ian Williams
    Zeb Love
    Ward Sutton
    Ames Bros
    Evangeline Gallagher
    Zio Ziegler
    Romero?
    Arian Cox?
    I'm not holding my breath on Ziegler #2 (maybe it won't be Oakland?). He did the 2016 Hampton poster also, which also was a rough one. Just not a fan of his style.  
    I vote Ziegler for the Fresno show! 😎😜🤘
  • Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 3,956
    Yeah, I'm gonna need that Sutton poster, lol
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are, Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,934

• Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,976
    I think it would be epic to roll up to a PJ show in the batmobile.  Just saying. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    Oh boy, Ward Sutton was the artist for SD for the 2020 tour. I guess that means I should prepare myself for Ziegler in OAK again. 🤦‍♂️

But there is hope since it looks like the posters are new designs. Hopefully Ziegler rebounds in a major way if he is commissioned for OAK again. 
  • Options
    Back of the poster.

• Options
    SweetDaddyLouSweetDaddyLou Posts: 1,191
    demetrios said:
    Back of the poster.

I think I like the back better than the front,  thanks for sharing 👍
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Back of the poster.

I think I like the back better than the front,  thanks for sharing 👍
    Me too! 
  • Options
    AZDAZD AZ Posts: 32
    mattcoz said:
    demetrios said:

Brad Klausen
    Ian Williams
    Zeb Love
    Ward Sutton
    Ames Bros
    Evangeline Gallagher
    Zio Ziegler
    Romero?
    Arian Cox?

Don't forget Zio's Hampton, VA '16 poster ..

Pearl Jam Hampton 2016 Zio Ziegler Show Edition  Collectionzz 

• Options
    estarr31estarr31 Posts: 569
    dschifrin said:
    mattcoz said:
    demetrios said:

Brad Klausen
    Ian Williams
    Zeb Love
    Ward Sutton
    Ames Bros
    Evangeline Gallagher
    Zio Ziegler
    Romero?
    Arian Cox?

this is beautiful 
    Mansfield 6/30/08 -  Wrigley Field 7/14/13 -  Worcester I 10/15/13 -  Global Citizen 9/26/15 -  MSG II 5/2/16 -  Fenway I 8/5/16 -  Fenway II 8/7/16 -  Fenway II 9/4/18 - LA I 5/6/22 - LA II 5/7/22 - MSG 9/11/22 - Nashville 9/16/22 - St. Paul I and II 8/31/23-9/2/23
  • Options
    FlavafrazFlavafraz Pennsylvania Posts: 408
    Ya the back is definitely better i might have to hang it that way when I get mine. Man that Hampton VA hurts to look at. Oof 
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,847
    ^Tried to like that one. Was at the show and picked one up.
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,520
    dschifrin said:
    mattcoz said:
    demetrios said:

Brad Klausen
    Ian Williams
    Zeb Love
    Ward Sutton
    Ames Bros
    Evangeline Gallagher
    Zio Ziegler
    Romero?
    Arian Cox?

I have a headache and looking at that poster just made it worse. All those lines are messing with my eyesight. 
  • Options
    brewdog123brewdog123 ATL Posts: 635
    yeah, not good
  • Options
    droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,341
    Using zio again after that Hampton poster is like going back to eat again at a restaurant that vomited on your food
  • Options

• Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,149
    Oh god.

🤦‍♂️🤷
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    mtrovato328mtrovato328 Posts: 18
    edited May 2022
    Yikes. Like the shirt tho
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144
    That’s one big ass polar bear!! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,397
    Screams LA 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,341
    I kinda dig it. Definitely gives off “In N Out” vibes but it’s hangable!

Shirt is awesome even if I despise the Rams!
  • Options
    JP218404JP218404 NJ Posts: 1,374
    The pin used the Jane’s Addiction font
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,976
    In merch line. Less than 100 people right now. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    Douglas12373Douglas12373 Posts: 206
    Looks like Ames recycled the Baltimore poster, but made it worse.