Anyone get a verified code yet?

Comments

• PJfanJenPJfanJen Posts: 58
    I’m waitlisted, I feel like this just isn’t meant to be this time around. 
    1998--Alpine Valley, WI
    2000--Deer Creek Music Theater, Indianapolis, IN
    2003--U of I Assembly Hall, Champaign, IL
    2003--Alpine Valley, WI
    2006--United Center, Chicago
    2014--Moline, IL
    2016--Wrigley Show # 1
    2016--Wrigley Show # 2
    2020--Baltimore--Didn't happen
    2023--Chicago United Center Night 2
    2024--Chicago Wrigley Field Night 1
    2024--Chicago Wrigley Field Night 2
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,891
    Waitlisted.  Oh well. 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,207
    Waitlisted for LA2
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • brittm9brittm9 Posts: 1
    Waitlisted for Nashville.
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
    Get_Right said:
    Waitlisted. This should be very entertaining! Time to put away $10 a day to pay for MSG.
    Good luck to you as well Adam! Can’t believe it’s been 12 years since we were at the 2010 MSG shows! I’m shooting for a single 
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,125
    I honestly feel bad for people who are getting codes tonight and thinking they will get tickets tomorrow, not knowing what they are really getting into. We joke about being gutted but that is a gutting experience.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
    You will get text messages later with links and codes I think. Once you are in the sale tomorrow, do not look around much. Pounce on something quick. I did a 21 Pilots last august and I would click on available tickets, but by the time they loaded they were gone as I was clicking a second after someone else.
    I was in the same boat for the Foo Fighters show last June. I definitely hate that you can’t select just a best available tickets. Having to click on a seat and add to the cart makes it a million times more difficult than it should be…
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,702
    JimmyV said:
    I honestly feel bad for people who are getting codes tonight and thinking they will get tickets tomorrow, not knowing what they are really getting into. We joke about being gutted but that is a gutting experience.
    The 2020 tour verified fan sale was crazy. I was trying to get STL tickets and they were disappearing before you could even click on them. I am going to try to get a couple of tickets for Denver tomorrow for my daughter and son in law, but I am not betting the ranch on it. 
  • Jim TresselJim Tressel Posts: 133
    Waitlisted for Nashville 
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,688
    JimmyV said:
    I know. I got a VF confirmation and am already mentally preparing myself for an excruciating experience with TM tomorrow.

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    You will get text messages later with links and codes I think. Once you are in the sale tomorrow, do not look around much. Pounce on something quick. I did a 21 Pilots last august and I would click on available tickets, but by the time they loaded they were gone as I was clicking a second after someone else.
    I was in the same boat for the Foo Fighters show last June. I definitely hate that you can’t select just a best available tickets. Having to click on a seat and add to the cart makes it a million times more difficult than it should be…
    Once In your cart do you get time to check out?
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    GlowGirl said:
    JimmyV said:
    I know. I got a VF confirmation and am already mentally preparing myself for an excruciating experience with TM tomorrow.

I got a confirmation too. Its been years since I tried VF. I do not even remember what city I put in for. I take it its city specific for the code? And they will refresh my memory tonight what city its for?
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,316
    Waitlisted.  Going to be tough to find a Nashville ticket.
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,688
    Once it is in your cart I think you do, but the trick is actually getting a ticket in your cart without the dreaded "Another fan beat you to it" message. Those are rage inducing.
  • ponner1usponner1us Posts: 738
    Cancelled, Unfulfilled, Waitlisted, Gutted
    Journey Begins: 1992-08-15, Montage Mountain Performing Arts Center,
    Scranton, Pennsylvania

Journey Ends:
  • hihobibohihobibo Posts: 1,086
    GlowGirl said:
    Once it is in your cart I think you do, but the trick is actually getting a ticket in your cart without the dreaded "Another fan beat you to it" message. Those are rage inducing.
    I hate when that happens. Or when you get it, but then they say you can't leave a single seat... Which you didn't do originally, but is the case because your neighbor did. 

Also, I did get a verified fan invite that I will not be using, so that should help the rest of you trying by taking me out of the line. 
  • RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 910
    Waitlist MSG
  • euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    edited March 2022
    Verified! Looking for Toronto and/or Ottawa BTW
  • LiftedLifted Posts: 1,833
    I got a confirmation email, but how do you know whatshow it's for? I signed up for three.
  • Verified for Camden.
  • TN49724TN49724 Posts: 102
    edited March 2022
    No luck on 10c and waitlisted - well that sucks 
  • CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,809
    Yes, once in the cart you have the time to check out. I did get tickets for that 21 pilots show. I just stopped being picky and chose a pair last row of lower bowl opposite the stage. Ended up being great and my son loved it.
  • SH211703SH211703 Posts: 55
    Waitlisted 
  • erehrigerehrig Posts: 5
    WL for MSG  :(
  • jimjam1982jimjam1982 Posts: 1,400
    Verified. Woop. Blocked off the old work calendar
  • LiftedLifted Posts: 1,833
    Verified for Camden.
    Does your email say that, or is the only show you signed up for? I got verified, but it says nothing about it being for a specific show.
  • Waitlisted. Expected that

2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy 2024 Indy, MSG 1&2, Philly 1&2, Baltimore

• jimjam1982jimjam1982 Posts: 1,400
    edited March 2022
    Lifted said:
    Verified for Camden.
    Does your email say that, or is the only show you signed up for? I got verified, but it says nothing about it being for a specific show.

Edit. They did change it. The text with the code and link tells you the show. 
    Post edited by jimjam1982 on
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,788
    Get_Right said:
    Waitlisted. This should be very entertaining! Time to put away $10 a day to pay for MSG.
    Good luck to you as well Adam! Can’t believe it’s been 12 years since we were at the 2010 MSG shows! I’m shooting for a single 

Get_Right said:

Crazy right? Certainly been awhile my friend. Good luck and please let me know if you come across extras! Will do the same.
  • SH211703SH211703 Posts: 55
    JimmyV said:
    You are 2048 of 4050 in the queue.