Anyone get a verified code yet?

Comments

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,936
    on2legs said:
    Waitlisted for Nashville. 

This one hurts. 

😂
    My wife just her verified confirmation email!

Ungutted!
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Verified for MSG
  • jagerweisjagerweis Los Angeles, CA Posts: 152
    Verified! Trying for LA2 and MSG.
  • SSS81SSS81 Posts: 174
    I got lucky and received the verified email (I put in for Camden and MSG). Should I even bother with MSG or go straight to Camden?

**not even sure if that is how it works, just looking for advice.
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    confirmed for CamdenAlready have and  are happy with 10 club reserved for Camden but why the f*** not try for premium seats Daddy needs front row and a beer and a joint and a lap dance and a hug 😎
  • mattl8787mattl8787 Posts: 98
    Waitlisted. Where do we wait? Is there a meetup? Will there be beer?
  • FlavafrazFlavafraz Posts: 416
    I know it asked specifically what show so I would imagine it’s for that show 
  • LiftedLifted Posts: 1,833
    SSS81 said:
    I got lucky and received the verified email (I put in for Camden and MSG). Should I even bother with MSG or go straight to Camden?

**not even sure if that is how it works, just looking for advice.
    Definitely don't waste your time trying for MSG. It's hopeless. Go straight to Camden.
  • iamloco724iamloco724 Posts: 1,441
    Flavafraz said:
    Yeah but you were able to select multiple shows, I did and no notice on what my code will be for as of yet 

• Once In your cart do you get time to check out?
    Once it is in your cart I think you do, but the trick is actually getting a ticket in your cart without the dreaded "Another fan beat you to it" message. Those are rage inducing.
    Until 1) your credit card gets charged and 2) you receive a confirmation email from TM… I wouldn’t count on scoring tickets :)
    Severed Hand
    Flavafraz said:
    Yeah but you were able to select multiple shows, I did and no notice on what my code will be for as of yet 
    Yeah, it would make sense if the verification was to participate in the tour presale for any show...but because they asked for a desired show + additional backup options, it would be kind of odd if that information is irrelevant.
  • Lowlight11Lowlight11 Posts: 271
    I got the email, not the code yet. What is waitlisted? Is that waitlisted for the verified fan?
  • Waitlisted, put in for STL and LA2.

ISO 1 for STL 😂
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,791
    From past experience, keep the expectations low. TM shit show. Hope I am wrong.
  • Just got my code texted to me for AZ show 
  • steven87steven87 Posts: 1,445
    For those of you participating in the absolute shitshow that is the TM verified fan sale tomorrow, here’s some advice- focus on simply getting into the building, not getting the best seats. If you try for the latter, you’ll probably get shut out because another fan will always beat you to the best seats. I recommend ignoring the map completely and instead using the scroll bar on the right-hand side of the screen that lists the tickets. The list works much faster than the map, and increases your chances of actually getting tickets. I also recommend not clicking on the tickets that appear at the top of the list, and instead scrolling down a bit to tickets that are further back in the venue. I’ve used this strategy before and it’s worked for me. Good luck to everyone tomorrow!
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,936
    Can’t wait to battle for Nashville tickets tomorrow at the same time Gaslight Anthem tickets are going on sale too.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• jimjam1982jimjam1982 Posts: 1,400
    Just got my 2nd verified code. LA2 and OKC. Feeling lucky
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    Code received.   
  • iamloco724iamloco724 Posts: 1,441
    Got texted my code for Camden 
  • JP52584JP52584 Posts: 25
    I have my code for Montreal. I wanted Toronto. An cannot attend Montreal. Not sure why that show was provided. Oh well. Good luck
    Jentabent
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,703
    Got the texts for codes for OKC and STL. 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,125
    JP52584 said:
    I have my code for Montreal. I wanted Toronto. An cannot attend Montreal. Not sure why that show was provided. Oh well. Good luck
    ?

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    JimmyV said:
    JP52584 said:
    ?
    I selected Toronto. Was given for some unknown reason Montreal. I don’t think I selected that in error.  It’s strange. Oh well. 
    Jentabent
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,125
    JP52584 said:
    JimmyV said:
    JP52584 said:
    ?
    I selected Toronto. Was given for some unknown reason Montreal. I don’t think I selected that in error.  It’s strange. Oh well. 
    Do you mean Quebec? There is no Montreal show. (Unfortunately, because I would be all over it if there was.)

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,128
    on2legs said:
    Can’t wait to battle for Nashville tickets tomorrow at the same time Gaslight Anthem tickets are going on sale too.  
    I’m holding out for some jersey love with gaslight. No way they skip jersey completely. 

Although gaslight/pj back to back nights in Denver is appealing! 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
    JimmyV said:
    JP52584 said:
    JimmyV said:
    JP52584 said:
    ?
    Do you mean Quebec? There is no Montreal show. (Unfortunately, because I would be all over it if there was.)
    Yes. Sorry. I’m just confused why I have Quebec. 

Jentabent
  • epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    So this code is show specific???
    So if I got the code for camden....I can't try for MSG? ( and yes I understand I have a better chance of being struck by lightning to get MSG)
    I don't recall choosing a show when signing up for verified fan presale?
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,521
    Wow, I got codes for both Oakland shows, which seems odd to get a code for each.  Demand must be low?
    It's all making sense now. Has anyone received a code for msg yet? Wondering if there are even tickets left for it. I got a verified email, but put in for three shows. Unfortunately, Camden, which is the only show I got lottery tickets for, was the only show I've gotten an access code for at this point.