Options

*** 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP ***

Comments

• Options
    So many  big players injured . Stupid time for a world cup. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Jumb0Jumb0 Posts: 910
    It's extremely dumb. But FIFA doesn't care, they just want the money. 
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    Its one of the  most corrupt organisations in sport
    Can't wait for this doc next week....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0UlWZNp6cI
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,431
    The reason it's being played when it is is due to the extremely Hot weather  in the Summer?
  • Options
    Jumb0Jumb0 Posts: 910
    cutz said:
    The reason it's being played when it is is due to the extremely Hot weather  in the Summer?

Correct. Which is one of the 34879 reasons why Qatar was a terrible option 
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,431
    Jumb0 said:
    cutz said:

Correct. Which is one of the 34879 reasons why Qatar was a terrible option 
    HAHA, but true(Qatar was terrible choice)
  • Options
    November/December it will be very tolerable though at least.  Spring/summer it would have been impossible.
  • Options
    40° won't  be tolerable for football.  Every game now in the prem we are seeing top players injured and missing  the comp.  Son from korea. Pogba france
     A few England players. Now players have 2 or 3 games until the cup watch them under perform  or pull out of prem games scared of injury. Im so against  this venue and time of year .  Anywho it will be what it is.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,167
    its one of those things, like the saying goes " someone's gotta win"....but i think it will be lack luster overall, but i will tune in
  • Options
    40° won't  be tolerable for football.  Every game now in the prem we are seeing top players injured and missing  the comp.  Son from korea. Pogba france
     A few England players. Now players have 2 or 3 games until the cup watch them under perform  or pull out of prem games scared of injury. Im so against  this venue and time of year .  Anywho it will be what it is.
    It's never 40 during this time of year though?!? It's usually 30 during this time of year which should be more than playable. 
  • Options
    Not a fan of the location but I’m very excited to be watching this over the holidays.
  • Options
    Not a fan of the location but I’m very excited to be watching this over the holidays.
    this will make it fun, more get togethers
  • Options
    CROJAM95 said:
    this will make it fun, more get togethers
    No more social distancing!  Hey, hold my beer!
  • Options
    Arsenal are top of the  league. Not sure if the  wC helps or hinders our small squad
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    It's never 40 during this time of year though?!? It's usually 30 during this time of year which should be more than playable. 
    Fair enough i thought it was hot.  Should  be ok on that  count 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Fair enough i thought it was hot.  Should  be ok on that  count 
    It was 40 not too long ago!  The desert is nice in the winter months.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,627
    Disgusting that this atrocious location gets this.
    How many people died building the venues?
    (We will never know because their lives were considered worthless....)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    seams like PAR for the coarse, look at us as Americans....you ever really think we would be where we are today, and scarier where we are going....100mph towards a wall

world is insane
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,627
    CROJAM95 said:
    seams like PAR for the coarse, look at us as Americans....you ever really think we would be where we are today, and scarier where we are going....100mph towards a wall

world is insane
    This is way further than even the groups would go here.  If you watched the piece a while back on Real Sports it was very disturbing. 
    But FIFA only cares about the money and wants everyone to stop focusing on politics and focus on sports.

World is indeed insane.  (And I agree we are going 100 toward a wall,  here, as well)
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,288
    I am hoping that with the addition of Pulisic our American team does good this time around.
    Not sure if Pulisic will get a club game before the World Cup. He’s done nothing this season for Chelsea.
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    Chelsea are poor
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,288
    Chelsea are poor
    Yep, and he still can’t get in the team.

I’m a Chelsea fan, and a Pulisic fan, but he seems to have lost his spark this season for us. I really hope he has a good World Cup and comes back firing or I can see him leaving in the next window.
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    This is awesome.  Never heard of this beer but sure as heck will try to find some to buy.
    https://www.brewdog.com/uk/anti-sponsor-qatar

• Options
    This is awesome.  Never heard of this beer but sure as heck will try to find some to buy.
    https://www.brewdog.com/uk/anti-sponsor-qatar

Brew Dog is European.  They make nice strong beers.  You'll like what they make.
  • Options
    BrewDog has this advent calendar, steep price but might be worth it for their cause: Buy BrewDog USA Craft Beer Advent Calendar 2022 - 24 x Can | Free Delivery*
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023
  • Options
    BrewDog has this advent calendar, steep price but might be worth it for their cause: Buy BrewDog USA Craft Beer Advent Calendar 2022 - 24 x Can | Free Delivery*
    $4 a beer delivered isn't bad.

What I don't like about these is if you really like the beer there's only one...
  • Options
    I think I will order and put them in the beer fridge.  
    Thanks.
  • Options
    Jumb0 said:
    his father not wearing protection was the mistake
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,204
    CROJAM95 said:
    Jumb0 said:
    his father not wearing protection was the mistake
    i laughed out loud at this comment. well done sir