*** 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP ***

Comments

• goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,259
    Australia have qualified after beating Peru on penalties.
    They did it the hard way - 20 matches to qualify, 16 of them away from home - but that’s 5 consecutive World Cups for the Aussies
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,015
    about 3 weeks away....im excited, should be fun with the holidays in the mix. The Jon Hamm promos are fun

anyone have a legit website to buy a world cup jersey? Some of the sites that pop up on google search have shitty reviews, seam a little shady

thanks & enjoy
  • I am hoping that with the addition of Pulisic our American team does good this time around.
  • Jumb0Jumb0 Posts: 910
    CROJAM95 said:
    about 3 weeks away....im excited, should be fun with the holidays in the mix. The Jon Hamm promos are fun

anyone have a legit website to buy a world cup jersey? Some of the sites that pop up on google search have shitty reviews, seam a little shady

thanks & enjoy
    https://www.worldsoccershop.com/
    Jumb0 said:
    CROJAM95 said:

thanks & enjoy
    is it legit? that was one i saw a bunch of.....they take your order, you might get it in a year, or not at all
  • Aren't they made by Nike?  Just check their site.
    Aren't they made by Nike?  Just check their site.
    oh i checked, dont have what im looking for
  • CROJAM95 said:
    Aren't they made by Nike?  Just check their site.
    oh i checked, dont have what im looking for
    Really?  I'm shocked. Maybe Footlocker?
  • A usa shirt? Must be on the official nike site.  Remember you  are in our group dont get too carried  away chris
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Jumb0Jumb0 Posts: 910
    CROJAM95 said:
    Jumb0 said:
    CROJAM95 said:

thanks & enjoy
    is it legit? that was one i saw a bunch of.....they take your order, you might get it in a year, or not at all

WSS is legit. Bought a USA kit from them a few years back. Everything went through like it should and was delivered pretty quickly. 
  • A usa shirt? Must be on the official nike site.  Remember you  are in our group dont get too carried  away chris
    England always stinks it up.  The yanks will prevail, like I said we have Pulisic!
    A usa shirt? Must be on the official nike site.  Remember you  are in our group dont get too carried  away chris
    England always stinks it up.  The yanks will prevail, like I said we have Pulisic!

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    A usa shirt? Must be on the official nike site.  Remember you  are in our group dont get too carried  away chris

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  I loved this part in the movie!  Well played, lol!
    new Croatia away, Modric
    Jumb0 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Jumb0 said:
    CROJAM95 said:

thanks & enjoy

WSS is legit. Bought a USA kit from them a few years back. Everything went through like it should and was delivered pretty quickly. 
    ordered, thanks
  • CROJAM95 said:
    Jumb0 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Jumb0 said:
    CROJAM95 said:

thanks & enjoy

ordered, thanks
    I am half Irish and Polish and would not wear either, lol.
    CROJAM95 said:
    Jumb0 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Jumb0 said:
    CROJAM95 said:

thanks & enjoy

ordered, thanks
    i root for both USA & Croatia, never an issue so far. I was born here in the USA, Both my parents migrated here in their 20's, my dad passed in 2007. 

I was in Croatia in '98 when they took 3rd place....were actually up 1-0 on France in semifinal match....then things turned. They lost 2-1, beat Netherlands in 3rd place match. For a country of about 5 million, and only independent since '91...that was  a hell of an accomplishment .

It was a party/celebration ive never witnessed since, non stop drinking and eating for a bunch of days straight. I was only 17, living it up

Then in 2018, to make it to the final....wow, amazing

Freakin France has been a pain in our ass

Croatia for a small country has made major Contributions to Sport/Art etc......Mr. Pulisic is also of Croatian decent

• CROJAM95 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Jumb0 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Jumb0 said:
    CROJAM95 said:

thanks & enjoy

ordered, thanks
    i root for both USA & Croatia, never an issue so far. I was born here in the USA, Both my parents migrated here in their 20's, my dad passed in 2007. 

I was in Croatia in '98 when they took 3rd place....were actually up 1-0 on France in semifinal match....then things turned. They lost 2-1, beat Netherlands in 3rd place match. For a country of about 5 million, and only independent since '91...that was  a hell of an accomplishment .

It was a party/celebration ive never witnessed since, non stop drinking and eating for a bunch of days straight. I was only 17, living it up

Croatia for a small country has made major Contributions to Sport/Art etc......Mr. Pulisic is also of Croatian decent

We all come from Europe one way or another, lol!

I can only imagine the partying that happened there.  That must have been epic.
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,414
    CROJAM95 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Jumb0 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Jumb0 said:
    CROJAM95 said:

thanks & enjoy

ordered, thanks

You are all come from Greece..lol..
    i'm not sure if i want to watch this year tournament after all those negative things read about Quatar..
    but after all its Messi's last chance..so i guess i will watch it..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • 23scidoo said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Jumb0 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Jumb0 said:
    CROJAM95 said:

thanks & enjoy

ordered, thanks

You are all come from Greece..lol..
    i'm not sure if i want to watch this year tournament after all those negative things read about Quatar..
    but after all its Messi's last chance..so i guess i will watch it..
    Quatar is a shitty spot for it but it IS what unites the world.  Watch it. It is the worlds game.  Football.
  • Qatar is a bullshit  country  
     And in summer is 45°c. 
     And in the middle of Europes domestic season
     All a cash grab for  fat cats. 

brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • A South  American  country  should win. 

brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

Qatar is a bullshit  country  
     And in summer is 45°c. 
     And in the middle of Europes domestic season
     All a cash grab for  fat cats. 

and Russia should never have gotten last WC, Or Sochi Olympics

FIFA & Olympic comittee straight up gangsters
  • Truth there  mate. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Its one of the  most corrupt organisations in sport
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

Its one of the  most corrupt organisations in sport
    FIBA?..right..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Its one of the  most corrupt organisations in sport
    Because it's global.  Billions of dollars.
  • Fifa and UEFA.  Pricks

brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

Fifa and UEFA.  Pricks

FIFA my bad ..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• The world  cup will be shit. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07