Rip Taylor Hawkins

191011121315»

Comments

• OfThePearlOfThePearl Posts: 769
    Anyone get tix? I got through the waiting queue quickly and displayed the venue map, but it never allowed me to bring up any seat locations to choose. It seemed frozen, so I went out and back through the queue again with same results. It was a long time before it finally stated sold out.
    Hopefully tix will turn up close to the date.
  • PinoyPJPinoyPJ Posts: 282
    presale = no bueno. next day = no bueno. no bueno all around.
    ride amongst the waves...
  • facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    I managed to get tickets in the pre-sale within about 90 seconds, I have no idea how. We needed more for our group, but got completely shut out in the main sale.
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,813
    I ended up getting the last of the $350 premium floor seats.  Hopefully I can get a normal priced pair on F2F and re-list these, but $350 for this caliber of show on the floor isn’t too bad in 2022
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Hold OnHold On Posts: 80
    I missed out on both presale and regular sale.  Is there any F2F for these.  My wife and I need two tickets.  I’m looking at third party resales, but they want 10 times face value, and that’s shameful for a tribute concert.  
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,639
    I ended up getting the last of the $350 premium floor seats.  Hopefully I can get a normal priced pair on F2F and re-list these, but $350 for this caliber of show on the floor isn’t too bad in 2022
    We got shut out of both... gonna wait for the premium tickets to drop I guess.  Id take the premium off your hands in a heartbeat... we spent 2 hours going back and forth hoping something would pop up. Every pair I clicked on at 930 would spin.... spin.... spin.   Gone
  • aliciavaliciav Posts: 48
    Tribute concert tees can be pre-ordered on the FF website and begin shipping in August. https://shop.foofighters.com
  • ymalkielymalkiel Posts: 129
    edited August 2022
    Some updates to the Taylor Hawkins Tribute Concerts, including streaming options for the Wembley show. 

Anyone else going to one of these shows? I managed to score a pair of tickets to the LA show last week. If anyone wants to buy my extra, let me know. 
    Post edited by ymalkiel on
    ✌🏼❤️
  • JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    Both lineups look spectacular, the London one especially fantastic. The energy and love for Taylor will be literally tangible, and so beautiful....
  • John Paul Jones! Geddy & Alex!
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,517
    I'm camping on the weekend so I'll miss it.  I hope it's available to stream after the fact, or someone makes it available.   Would love to see this.  That's pretty good news that its streaming for everyone to participate.
  • aliciavaliciav Posts: 48
    edited September 2022
    (ticket sold)
    Post edited by aliciav on
  • goldrushgoldrush Posts: 7,470
    Danny Clinch posted this earlier. So strange to see a Foo band photo without Taylor

“Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,688
    It’s going to be emotional for sure. 
  • TinaETinaE Posts: 1,484
    I watched the tribute concert on Youtube yesterday. Great and very emotional. My absolute highlight: Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson! Very nice picture of Neal and Taylor, which almost brought me to tears...and Taylor's son definitely has the drummer gene, played brilliantly, almost took my breath away :)
    Berlin 07/05/2018; Berlin 06/21/2022; Frankfurt 06/28/2022
    Eddie Vedder Düsseldorf 06/30/2019
    "The future ain't what it used to be..."
  • I was there last night and it was honestly one of the best gigs I've ever been to. And I've been to a hell of a lot! Not a dry eye in the house during foo's and the Queen section was just incredible. The whole thing was just perfect under such shitty reasons for it to happen in the first place.
    Sealed vinyl is bad vinyl.
    1996 Wmbly London
    2006 Jools Holland, London / Reading festival
    2007 Wmbly London
    2009 SBE London / O2 London
    2012 MEN 1/ MEN 2 / Berlin 1 / Berlin 2 / EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2013 NY 1/ NY 2 / Philly 1 / Philly 2
    2014 AMS 1 / AMS 2 / Leeds / MK
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • ymalkielymalkiel Posts: 129
    edited September 2022
    Anyone think Matt will be at the LA tribute show? PJ’s tour is done by then. 

Taylor was a HUGE fan of Matt Cameron and Soundgarden. Perhaps the other surviving members of Soundgarden could be there, too.

Or is all of this wishful thinking?
    ✌🏼❤️
  • TinaETinaE Posts: 1,484
    That would be very cool, who knows, maybe it will happen...
    Berlin 07/05/2018; Berlin 06/21/2022; Frankfurt 06/28/2022
    Eddie Vedder Düsseldorf 06/30/2019
    "The future ain't what it used to be..."
  • PapPap Posts: 28,759
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • NWOntarioNWOntario Toronto Posts: 826
    ymalkiel said:
    Anyone think Matt will be at the LA tribute show? PJ’s tour is done by then. 

Taylor was a HUGE fan of Matt Cameron and Soundgarden. Perhaps the other surviving members of Soundgarden could be there, too.

Or is all of this wishful thinking?
    I'd be more surprised if he weren't there than if he were there. I mean...

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/matt-cameron-taylor-hawkins-nighttime-boogie-association-1101433/
    Minneapolis 1998 | Jones Beach I & II, Montreal, and Toronto 2000 | Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal and Hershey 2003 | Boston I & II 2004 | Thunder Bay, Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto 2005 | Toronto I & II 2006 | The Vic and Lollapalooza 2007 | Calgary and Toronto 2009 | PJ20 I & II, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton 2011 | London, Chicago, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver and Seattle 2013 | Ottawa and Toronto I & II 2016 | Chicago I & II 2018 | Ottawa, Hamilton and Toronto 2022