The official unofficial NA22 draw results thread

Comments

• Jason7192Jason7192 Posts: 312
    If the EV shows are any indication of how this PJ tour will go, it might not be too difficult to find tix on the fan-to-fan exchange as it gets closer to the event date. I know it's not an apples to apples comparison, but there seemed to be a decent amount of folks dumping their tix for the EV dates.
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,393
    Jason7192 said:
    If the EV shows are any indication of how this PJ tour will go, it might not be too difficult to find tix on the fan-to-fan exchange as it gets closer to the event date. I know it's not an apples to apples comparison, but there seemed to be a decent amount of folks dumping their tix for the EV dates.
    Yes! Was just going to post the same. Plus NY and CO shows will be even easier to pick up a single/pair here for people who change plans or have a buddy cancel. 

Don’t lose hope! I lost the EV lottery AND verified fan and still made it to both Beacon shows at cost. :) and I could have had a cheaper ticket if I waited longer than I did.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    Mnys58746 said:
    Joined 10C about 8 months ago.  I got BACK into PJ during the shutdown and watching reaction videos on YouTube.  That led to live concert footage and deep dives on Spotify.  Needless to say taking in a live concert went to the top of the bucket list.  My jaw dropped when I got:

MAY 20  Fri • 7:30 PM

Las Vegas, NV     MGM Grand Garden Arena

Confirmed

Missed out on Denver, but that's okay.  Can't wait!

Welcome back!
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,523
    edited March 2022
    Jason7192 said:

I agree tickets (other than MSG and indoor Camden) may be easier to obtain than the previous few tours,  comparing EV ticket availability to PJ is kinda like comparing Captain America to the Avengers.
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,393
    Jason7192 said:

I agree tickets (other than MSG and indoor Camden) may be easier to obtain than the previous few tours,  comparing EV ticket availability to PJ is kinda like comparing Captain America to the Avengers.
    Right but venues were much smaller.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,126
    Jason7192 said:

But Civil War is a better Avengers movie than Age of Ultron. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,523
    JimmyV said:
    Jason7192 said:

But Civil War is a better Avengers movie than Age of Ultron. 

Haha I think of CW as Avengers movie but it’s Caps show!
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,551
    This was a really a bizarre lottery starting all the way back to the original draw.  I still don't understand why they had separate lotteries for the US and Canada.  I believe that made the two Northeast shows incredibly hard to get even with the increased number of tickets the Ten Club had.  Then they took one of those two Northeast shows and cancelled it.  Didn't make any accommodations for those who lost tickets (I wasn't one of them) and started a fresh lottery for a newly scheduled show giving everyone an equal chance.

I'm not sure why they didn't give Baltimore winners first chance at Camden (or MSG).  I also don't know why they didn't give those who lost out on each individual show in 2020 first chance at any returned tickets for the shows they missed out on.  For instance, you entered and lost MSG in 2020... you can be the first to try for the returned tickets.

Maybe this wouldn't be fair to those who bought memberships in the past two years.  I understand that point of view too.  But, how about members who won in 2020, sometimes multiple pairs, and then got an equal shot to get tickets to new shows or the pool of returned tickets?  For me, it doesn't seem right for some members to get picked for 6 to 7 shows and some members get nothing.  And I know the usual argument... just travel to shows that have low attendance.  I'm glad that's an option for lots of people.  But some can't do that for a variety of reasons.  

Ultimately I'm glad that they were able to resell the retuned tickets to members (congratulations to all that won).  But if you can set up the redraw to limit one pair per city or to prevent members who won a certain show from getting another pair you could have done a lot more to make it equitable.  This leaves me feeling like the priority was selling memberships and tickets.     

Members who won a pair in 2020 and entered again for the same show had their request disqualified. And we only found out yesterday that you could only enter for one night of the LA and Oakland shows. So, for what it's worth, they did try to limit the number of requests.
  • CG658530CG658530 Posts: 187
    edited March 2022
    I got Ottawa tix and was shut out of Toronto (also got QC and Hamilton from the initial lottery, both GA). Do you know how we can tell if the tickets we just got are GA or not? I can't seem to find any info. 
    Post edited by CG658530 on
  • URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,763
    CG658530 said:
    I got Ottawa tix and was shut out of Toronto (also got QC and Hamilton from the initial lottery, both GA). Do you know how we can tell if the tickets we just got are GA or not? I can't seem to find any info. 
    You will receive details of seat location in a future email.
    For now just rest easy knowing you’re IN!
  • SaravaSarava Posts: 2,019
    Myself, my wife and my sister all tried for Nashville with our only choice and all are unfulfilled. I checked stubhub and seats start at like $850. I guess Nashville wasn't meant to be.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    Sarava said:
    Myself, my wife and my sister all tried for Nashville with our only choice and all are unfulfilled. I checked stubhub and seats start at like $850. I guess Nashville wasn't meant to be.
    You have 5 months until the show. Stubhub is not the route to go for shows that are viable for fan to fan.
  • SaravaSarava Posts: 2,019
    PJNB said:
    Sarava said:
    You have 5 months until the show. Stubhub is not the route to go for shows that are viable for fan to fan.
    Thanks. I'll definitely keep my eye out.
  • TremormanTremorman Posts: 385
    Anyone who hasn't heard anything back still getting the "enter access code" prompt and getting a "sorry this is not a valid Ten Club Presale Code" message when going to the "My Requests" page?   Pretty certain I didn't win anything, but just curious if this glitch is still occurring for other people too.
  • bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 2,017
    kaw753 said:
    Unfulfilled is also the lead single off their upcoming new album.
    HAHAHAHA!  Nearly spit out my morning ale!
    That I no longer give a fuck
    Who is wrong and who’s right
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    This was such a fun thread and I never even entered the lottery
    Yep. Another thread that will be missed. 

• Tremorman said:
    Anyone who hasn't heard anything back still getting the "enter access code" prompt and getting a "sorry this is not a valid Ten Club Presale Code" message when going to the "My Requests" page?   Pretty certain I didn't win anything, but just curious if this glitch is still occurring for other people too.
    I won TO and I’m getting this error.
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Tremorman said:
    I won TO and I’m getting this error.
    I don't think it's an error.  Once they are done with the lotteries, they invalidate all of the request pages.  At least that's how I thought it worked, does anyone remember different behavior from 2020?
    I was there...
    PJ - 8/15/2000, 4/23/03, 6/18/03, 10/3/04, 9/11/05, 6/30/06, 8/5/07, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/3/10, 5/4/10, 9/4/11, 7/19/13, 10/3/14, 10/17/14, 10/19/14, 10/20/14, 4/16/16, 8/7/16, 8/20/16, 8/22/16, 6/18/18, 6/24/18, 6/26/18, 8/18/18, 8/20/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/1/22, 9/3/22, 8/31/23, 9/2/23, 9/5/23, 9/7/23, 9/13/23, 9/15/23, 9/18/23, 9/19/23, 5/16/24, 5/18/24
    EV - 11/30/12, 12/1/12, 2/10/22, 10/7/22
    Sox - 10/22/05, 10/23/05, 9/30/08, 7/23/09, 8/12/21
  • jenjen5769jenjen5769 Posts: 108
    I was confirmed for both of my picks - a pair for MSG (1st) and Camden (2nd, any seat, got lawn)

FWIW, I am a longtime fan, but new 10C Member (2021) as I got tired of playing the odds with VF and/or getting the worst seats possible when I did manage to get tickets (for Philly 2016, we were literally 2nd row from the ceiling). Didn't get a VF code for any show in 2020; lost out on all EV show requests, but was able to find balcony seats 3 days before. 

I'm extremely grateful to win this time around and still shocked! Just hope I can make both shows as my daughter is due that week with her first baby, so you may see a couple tickets for sale if my plans abruptly change ;)
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    I was confirmed for both of my picks - a pair for MSG (1st) and Camden (2nd, any seat, got lawn)

FWIW, I am a longtime fan, but new 10C Member (2021) as I got tired of playing the odds with VF and/or getting the worst seats possible when I did manage to get tickets (for Philly 2016, we were literally 2nd row from the ceiling). Didn't get a VF code for any show in 2020; lost out on all EV show requests, but was able to find balcony seats 3 days before. 

I'm extremely grateful to win this time around and still shocked! Just hope I can make both shows as my daughter is due that week with her first baby, so you may see a couple tickets for sale if my plans abruptly change ;)
    Bring the baby and get a tambourine!

Congrats on the tickets and the little one. 
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,705

My daughter was due with her second child pretty close to the EV show in Chicago in February that we had tickets to. Luckily the baby decided to wait for an extra week to show up. 
  • 843ba843ba Charleston SC Posts: 10
    MSG confirmation yesterday.
    Charleston SC: 1996
    Bonnaroo, TN: 2008
    Midtown Music, ATL: 2012
    Barclays center, Brooklyn, night 1: 2013
    Barclays center, Brooklyn, night 2: 2013
    Greenville SC: 2016
    Columbia SC: 2016
    Fenway Park; Mass: 2018
    MSG, NYC: 2022
  • jenjen5769jenjen5769 Posts: 108

My daughter was due with her second child pretty close to the EV show in Chicago in February that we had tickets to. Luckily the baby decided to wait for an extra week to show up. 
    I've already told my daughter she is forbidden to go into labor until at least the 12th, lol. If I have to miss Camden, so be it. MSG has been on my bucket list forever, Camden I've been to so many times.. saw my first PJ show there in 98 or 99. 

Thank you for the well wishes :)
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    kaw753 said:
    Unfulfilled is also the lead single off their upcoming new album.
    HAHAHAHA!  Nearly spit out my morning ale!
    Gutted as the B side ! 
  • TremormanTremorman Posts: 385
    Tremorman said:
    "My Requests" page seems to be working again (for me at least).  Haven't received any email about losing and it still just says "request received".   Not getting my hopes up though.  On to verified!
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,211
    My Request is showing more details on my end.  I chose best available for all the shows I applied for and now on my request it's showing they are reserved seats.  Doesn't give the seat locations yet but it does show that I won reserved instead of GA.

Go check your accounts!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,705
    JojoRice said:
    My Request is showing more details on my end.  I chose best available for all the shows I applied for and now on my request it's showing they are reserved seats.  Doesn't give the seat locations yet but it does show that I won reserved instead of GA.

Go check your accounts!
    Mine now shows 2 requests. The one I put in that was for GA or reserved and a different one that says GA.
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,211
    JojoRice said:

Go check your accounts!
    Mine now shows 2 requests. The one I put in that was for GA or reserved and a different one that says GA.
    I'm pretty sure that means you won GA
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
    JojoRice said:
    JojoRice said:

Go check your accounts!
    I'm pretty sure that means you won GA
    Yep, I think you have GA. I have a second one that says Reserved.