The official unofficial NA22 draw results thread

Comments

• Sacramento Pit....so stoked that they provided this info before the VF sale....now I don't need to struggle in an effort to buy "better" tix.  Happy to see them back in Sacramento....
  • NoCode416NoCode416 Posts: 416
    edited March 2022
    I still haven't received an email regarding the MSG tickets I was charged for (and was later charged the $10 for the commemorative ticket thing).  This is what I am seeing now on my requests page.  Any thoughts?  The $527.08 amount was MSG+Nash+Commemorative.  I was not charged for Nashville.  It looks like they then split up the main request to show the ones I did "win".

Post edited by NoCode416 on
  • guitar101guitar101 Posts: 397
    JimmyV said:
    guitar101 said:
    anyone with the link for Canadian requests? thanks
    Im hoping for the same.  Would love to know if im seated or GA for ottawa. 
    It would be in your confirmation email from your lottery request. 
    Thank! I was able to find the link in my email, but it shows "You do not have any requests for this program.", even though I did win for ottawa.

For those curious, the link is:

https://tenclub-ca.shop.ticketstoday.com/Requests.aspx?otfn=tenclub-ca

2005-9-12 London, ON
    2006-5-09 Toronto
    2007-8-03 (ed w/ ben harper) chicago / 2007-8-05 chicago
    2008-8-12 (ed solo) toronto
    2009-10-08 (ed solo) Albany
    2011-9-11 Toronto / 2011-9-12 Toronto
    2013-7-16 London, ON / 2013-7-19 Chicago / 2013-10-12 Buffalo
    2016-5-11 Toronto, On / 2016-5-13 Toronto, On
  • jpgoegeljpgoegel Posts: 412
    one thing you can check, if you havent looked recently at your TM acct for those whom had 2020 tix.

i got a pair from the original lottery in 2020, and I think I upgraded twice along the way.  so I had 3 sets at one point, 2 i put back on F2F and they were scooped up.   one set of those was refund requested by the original buyer back in 2020, so they went back into my acct.  i refunded those.   today I logged in to my TM account, and the other upgrade I had, and put back on F2F which then had been sold, just showed back up in my account, so Im guessing the buyer just refunded this week.

just something to check for those that upgraded and sold original tix.   
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    edited March 2022
    Sacramento Pit....so stoked that they provided this info before the VF sale....now I don't need to struggle in an effort to buy "better" tix.  Happy to see them back in Sacramento....
    See you in the GA!  Glad to have GA for my home town show! - 

My agenda 
    SD - RES (TBD) 
    OAK 1 - GA
    OAK 2 - Floor B row 2.. SPARE SET OF GA... 
    SAC - GA

• MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,128
    NoCode416 said:
    I still haven't received an email regarding the MSG tickets I was charged for (and was later charged the $10 for the commemorative ticket thing).  This is what I am seeing now on my requests page.  Any thoughts?  The $527.08 amount was MSG+Nash+Commemorative.  I was not charged for Nashville.  It looks like they then split up the main request to show the ones I did "win".

Looks like you won something.   Click where it says request received on the second one and it will show you what it is. 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • sean9769sean9769 Posts: 57
    Can someone post link to my requests page again please
    https://tenclub-us.shop.ticketstoday.com/Requests.aspx?otfn=tenclub-us

OK so for the same show I have two separate request numbers.  When I use the link clicking the number one says not a request on the top and only lists my second choice reserved on it...
    When I click the other request number the same one that came on the confirmed email it shows both requests as I prioritized them with GA first then reserved requested but otherwise nothing specific stating which I won??

2013 Baltimore
    2016 Philly1 
    2016 Fenway2
    2016 Wrigley 2
    2016 Temple of the Dog MSG
    2016 Temple of the Dog Seattle2
    2017 Soundgarden Detroit   RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 Seattle1
    2018 Seattle2
    2019 Chris Cornell Tribute LA
    2024 Baltimore 

NoCode416 said:

Looks like you won something.   Click where it says request received on the second one and it will show you what it is. 
    It is MSG tickets.  But I haven't received any emails.  No email for winning MSG and no email for not winning Nashville.  I've just sent an email to TicketsToday, but was curious if anyone else had seen a similar issue yet.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,125
    sean9769 said:

OK so for the same show I have two separate request numbers.  When I use the link clicking the number one says not a request on the top and only lists my second choice reserved on it...
    When I click the other request number the same one that came on the confirmed email it shows both requests as I prioritized them with GA first then reserved requested but otherwise nothing specific stating which I won??

You won Reserved. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • sean9769sean9769 Posts: 57
    JimmyV said:
    sean9769 said:

You won Reserved. 
    Thanks 
    2013 Baltimore
    2016 Philly1 
    2016 Fenway2
    2016 Wrigley 2
    2016 Temple of the Dog MSG
    2016 Temple of the Dog Seattle2
    2017 Soundgarden Detroit   RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 Seattle1
    2018 Seattle2
    2019 Chris Cornell Tribute LA
    2024 Baltimore 

• JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,210
    My current Agenda....
    LA1 - GA
    LA2 - Reserved (tbd)
    MSG - GA
    Nashville - Reserved (section 119 row A)
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,945
    Looks like I won Reserved for Hamilton. Was kinda hoping for GA, as it would have been my first GA, but I'm good with just being in the building. 
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
    NoCode416 said:
    NoCode416 said:

It is MSG tickets.  But I haven't received any emails.  No email for winning MSG and no email for not winning Nashville.  I've just sent an email to TicketsToday, but was curious if anyone else had seen a similar issue yet.
    The only thing I can think of is you have a different email connected to your Ticketmaster request? Did you get the confirmation email after you entered the lottery? 
  • iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Posts: 3,411
    In 2020, I won a single reserved ticket for these shows:
    Nashville
    St. Louis
    Phoenix

I got refunds for Nashville and Phoenix due to work commitments.  Kept St. Louis and won Oklahoma City reserved from the 2022 draw.

I have tickets for these shows:
    Las Vegas (thanks friend)
    St. Louis
    Oklahoma City
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

• Daner90Daner90 Posts: 90
    Looks like a got reserved for TO. So I have GA for OTT and reserved for TO and HAM
    NoCode416 said:
    NoCode416 said:

The only thing I can think of is you have a different email connected to your Ticketmaster request? Did you get the confirmation email after you entered the lottery? 
    I did not receive any emails.  I have triple checked and I definitely have the email address associated with my Ticketmaster account.  But I feel like I've had a couple Ticketmaster accounts in my day and naturally I am freaking a little bit about how/what/when I did something wrong.  I've checked my other "spam" email accounts and haven't seen anything.  Perhaps this is what I get for not using my main email account with Ticketmaster.  I guess the bottom line is that being charged equates to winning, so it hopefully will just be some red tape to get through.  Stressful.
  • maynardsuxmaynardsux Posts: 1,092
    guitar101 said:
    JimmyV said:
    guitar101 said:
    anyone with the link for Canadian requests? thanks
    Im hoping for the same.  Would love to know if im seated or GA for ottawa. 
    It would be in your confirmation email from your lottery request. 
    Thank! I was able to find the link in my email, but it shows "You do not have any requests for this program.", even though I did win for ottawa.

For those curious, the link is:

https://tenclub-ca.shop.ticketstoday.com/Requests.aspx?otfn=tenclub-ca

thanks!
    '93 Toronto
    '94 Detroit
    '10 Columbus
    '11 Detroit (Eddie solo), Toronto 1 and 2, Ottawa, Hamilton
    '13 London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    '14 Detroit
    '16 Ottawa, Toronto 1 and 2, Chicago 1 and 2
    '18 Chicago 1 and 2
    '22 Hamilton, Toronto
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,125
    NoCode416 said:
    NoCode416 said:
    NoCode416 said:

I did not receive any emails.  I have triple checked and I definitely have the email address associated with my Ticketmaster account.  But I feel like I've had a couple Ticketmaster accounts in my day and naturally I am freaking a little bit about how/what/when I did something wrong.  I've checked my other "spam" email accounts and haven't seen anything.  Perhaps this is what I get for not using my main email account with Ticketmaster.  I guess the bottom line is that being charged equates to winning, so it hopefully will just be some red tape to get through.  Stressful.
    Definitely think this is true. Be sure to make a record of those receipt numbers though in case you need them later. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    JimmyV said:
    NoCode416 said:
    NoCode416 said:
    NoCode416 said:

Definitely think this is true. Be sure to make a record of those receipt numbers though in case you need them later. 
    Definitely this.  My emails all go to the junk and it’s an old hotmail account that I only use for tenclub basically. Lol.  I’m too afraid to change my email address with them and have them screw something up. Emails came from tickets today, not Pearl Jam or Ticketmaster if that helps. 
    JimmyV said:
    NoCode416 said:
    NoCode416 said:
    NoCode416 said:

Definitely this.  My emails all go to the junk and it’s an old hotmail account that I only use for tenclub basically. Lol.  I’m too afraid to change my email address with them and have them screw something up. Emails came from tickets today, not Pearl Jam or Ticketmaster if that helps. 
    I have incessantly been checking.  Nothing in spam.  But this particular awful email account has nothing at all in spam.  I've sent test messages and they are coming through.  No clue.  Ugh.  
  • NoCode416 said:
    NoCode416 said:
    NoCode416 said:

If you were charged by Ticketstoday*Pearl Jam - you got tix. Print out or screen cap your cc statement so you have it backed up. 
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy 2024 Indy, MSG 1&2, Philly 1&2, Baltimore

NoCode416 said:
    NoCode416 said:
    NoCode416 said:

If you were charged by Ticketstoday*Pearl Jam - you got tix. Print out or screen cap your cc statement so you have it backed up. 
    Yup.  Done.  Thanks for letting me vent, everyone!  (and sorry to have vented about (probably) getting MSG tickets)
  • yalzinyalzin Posts: 30
    edited March 2022
    Sacramento Pit....so stoked that they provided this info before the VF sale....now I don't need to struggle in an effort to buy "better" tix.  Happy to see them back in Sacramento....
    See you in the GA!  Glad to have GA for my home town show! - 

My agenda 
    SD - RES (TBD) 
    OAK 1 - GA
    OAK 2 - Floor B row 2.. SPARE SET OF GA... 
    SAC - GA

I would love your Oak 2 GA's. I also scored a single Sac GA (stoke!) - unfortunately struck out on both Oakland's.
    I'd take even a single Oak GA if that's all that's available. Feel free to PM me.
    Thanks! 
    Post edited by yalzin on
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Struck out Toronto and Ottawa

Put in for GA only.

All good though. I will find a way!
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    Tickets in the verified sale may not be available for some shows, Looking at TM- PHX, BOTH LA, STL LV do not have next sale timer or info on the verified tickets. All the other shows do including Camden and MSG 
  • jenjen5769jenjen5769 Posts: 108
    JimmyV said:
    I have no idea what to expect with MSG reserved since these tickets will be scattered throughout the 10c sections. I'm just going to assume we have the worst seats in the house and then be pleasantly surprised if possible. 
    Same! I'd be happy in a linen closet, just happy I'm in the building! 
    Tickets in the verified sale may not be available for some shows, Looking at TM- PHX, BOTH LA, STL LV do not have next sale timer or info on the verified tickets. All the other shows do including Camden and MSG 
    Interesting.  Camden for sure will have lawn seats available in the verified, I’d imagine. 

• Tickets in the verified sale may not be available for some shows, Looking at TM- PHX, BOTH LA, STL LV do not have next sale timer or info on the verified tickets. All the other shows do including Camden and MSG 
    Interesting.  Camden for sure will have lawn seats available in the verified, I’d imagine. 

No doubt there will be plenty in VF sale. I didn't even bother putting lawn as an option on my entry since I am confident they will be readily available.
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy 2024 Indy, MSG 1&2, Philly 1&2, Baltimore

• NEweatherNEweather Posts: 519
    Do we have to sign up for F2F?
    Yes you do and then do all your chores and eat all your vegetables 
          Thankyou for making me laugh! I needed it!
  • wall232wall232 Posts: 1,346
    Camden GA confirmed!  Sort of makes up for losing Baltimore. 
    NYPJ