The official unofficial NA22 draw results thread

Comments

• Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 5,617
    #SayNoToPlatinum
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II, 08/29 & 08/31/24: Wrigley Field I & II, 09/03 & 09/04/24: MSG I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, Bugs/all of Vitalogy, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), The Long Road, Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways, Ghost, Bu$hleaguer, WWS, Parachutes, Army Reserve, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Fatal, Hitchhiker, Education, Black Red Yellow, Of the Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Gonna See My Friend, Amongst the Waves, Santa Cruz, Infallible, Yellow Moon, Alright, Comes Then Goes, Got to Give, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
  • I was one of the canceled Baltimore crew and was, one of the lucky to MSG this morning.
    Now Im wondering just how many MSG tickets got returned?
    1st show College Park MD 1992-Latest show Fenway Night 1 2018, Plus Ed NYC Night 1 2022
  • JM144705JM144705 Posts: 434
    Got Camden Lawn, didn’t get MSG or St Louis. While happy I got something, kinda disappointed. Not only down Lawn stink, but St Louis is on my birthday so was really hoping to get a pair for that show. 
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,762
    PB11041 said:
    Can’t wait to see all the people that are going to MSG, are also going to 8 other shows when some people didn’t win one. Gutt day in effect. 
    if people did not win a single show it would be only one of two reasons and both revolve around obsession of GA.

If a person could only go to their local area ie Nashville for example and did not win, it would almost 99% be that they put in GA only.

If a person lost on say 2, 3 or 5 show requests, it would almost 99% be that they put in GA only.

Baltimore and MSG were outliers in 2020 because they were basically the only shows outside of Ontario/Quebec near the general northeast and mid atlantic.

I put both GA and reserved for MSG as my only priority knowing the odds were not in my favor. It’s just annoying every lottery seeing people say they are going to 6 shows when some people don’t get to go to one. Haha also feels like the same people win over and over. 
    If you're willing, and able, travel for shows and you'll score tickets to multiple shows. Try for shows that  are not in Major cities and are during the Week.

It seems to be  a lot of people scored at places like Fresno & Sacramento this go around and those shows are on Monday and a Wed.s. Probably could've scored on those shows with a 4,5 or 6th priority.
  • rett1448rett1448 Posts: 31
    anyone get CAMDEN yet
  • reyrey Posts: 280
    rett1448 said:
    anyone get CAMDEN yet
    Yes, on Monday
  • Thompson172000Thompson172000 Ontario, Canada Posts: 35
    Put in for Hamilton and Toronto, so far haven't recieved a 10club email. Safe to say I missed out? 
    Top choices?
    Yes, only put in for those 2 shows did best available for each. Had Hamilton at 1 and Toronto as second choice. Guess I'll have to wait for the verfied fan sale or F2F!   
  • lfitzpatrick9lfitzpatrick9 NJ Posts: 383
    cutz said:
    PB11041 said:
    Can’t wait to see all the people that are going to MSG, are also going to 8 other shows when some people didn’t win one. Gutt day in effect. 
    if people did not win a single show it would be only one of two reasons and both revolve around obsession of GA.

If a person could only go to their local area ie Nashville for example and did not win, it would almost 99% be that they put in GA only.

If a person lost on say 2, 3 or 5 show requests, it would almost 99% be that they put in GA only.

Baltimore and MSG were outliers in 2020 because they were basically the only shows outside of Ontario/Quebec near the general northeast and mid atlantic.

I put both GA and reserved for MSG as my only priority knowing the odds were not in my favor. It’s just annoying every lottery seeing people say they are going to 6 shows when some people don’t get to go to one. Haha also feels like the same people win over and over. 
    If you're willing, and able, travel for shows and you'll score tickets to multiple shows. Try for shows that  are not in Major cities and are during the Week.

It seems to be  a lot of people scored at places like Fresno & Sacramento this go around and those shows are on Monday and a Wed.s. Probably could've scored on those shows with a 4,5 or 6th priority.
    Oh I hear ya it’s just a flight from NJ to those places aren’t cheap at all haha so unfortunately I’m looking for east coast shows. Maybe they’ll add some for the winter or 2023. It should always be a minimum they play at least 2 shows at MSG since it’s the most in demand show every single tour. 
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,762
    E-G-A-G said:
    Ok, so I put in for 12 shows already had 7 from the original draw… here’s what I got:
    1. Vegas - yes
    2. Camden - no
    3. San Diego - yes
    4. STL - yes
    5. Fresno - yes
    6. Sacto - yes
    7. Nashville - no
    8. OKC - no

Canada
    1. Toronto - yes
    2. Hamilton - no
    3. Ottawa - yes
    4. Quebec City - yes 
    Only 8 out of 12. Bummer 
    Chose wisely with the Fresno & Sac priority. Nice !!
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,691
    I did better this lottery than in 2020. I ended up with Camden (reserved or GA), Toronto (reserved or GA) and struck out of Hamilton. 2 out of 3 is pretty good. I already have tickets for MSG and Prague, and will be trying for Hamilton either through TM sale or F2F. But overall, I am happy.
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    So no MSG Email, guess it's a big Zero

Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    GlowGirl said:
    I did better this lottery than in 2020. I ended up with Camden (reserved or GA), Toronto (reserved or GA) and struck out of Hamilton. 2 out of 3 is pretty good. I already have tickets for MSG and Prague, and will be trying for Hamilton either through TM sale or F2F. But overall, I am happy.
    Didn't know they were performing "Hamilton"....wonder who will be playing Aaron Burr?
  • blairs1blairs1 Ontario, Canada Posts: 245
    forgot i signed up for a commemorative ticket... got the notification on the watch and thought I was getting my MSG ticket. fail.

• Baltimore holder here who had killer seats . . . and just whiffed on both Camden and MSG. Sigh.
  • I got shut out from Hamilton, Toronto and Quebec. Brutal. 
  • sean9769sean9769 Posts: 57
    I was one of the canceled Baltimore crew and was, one of the lucky to MSG this morning.
    Now Im wondering just how many MSG tickets got returned?
    Safe bet says the handful that were returned and reissued are sniffing the rafters or behind the hot dog cart on 34th
    2013 Baltimore
    2016 Philly1 
    2016 Fenway2
    2016 Wrigley 2
    2016 Temple of the Dog MSG
    2016 Temple of the Dog Seattle2
    2017 Soundgarden Detroit   RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 Seattle1
    2018 Seattle2
    2019 Chris Cornell Tribute LA
    2024 Baltimore 

• JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,126
    Baltimore holder here who had killer seats . . . and just whiffed on both Camden and MSG. Sigh.
    Brutal. Hoping tickets turn up for you. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • ninjadaveninjadave Posts: 150
    edited March 2022
    Baltimore holder here who had killer seats . . . and just whiffed on both Camden and MSG. Sigh.
    Joining the club on this one. Had in for Camden and MSG, both reserved and GA, appears to have missed both. 
    I knew MSG would be a long shot but Camden surprised. My nephew hit Camden so that is an option I think. 

Congrats to all, I've only hit one lottery in about 10 years, Philly 2016 Night 2.

Rock on.
    ~ ninjadave ~
    2003 - State College 5/3
    2006 - Cleveland 5/20 and Pittsburgh 6/23
    2008 - Washington DC 6/22
    2009 - Philly Spectrum 10/28, 10/30 and 10/31
    2010 - Columbus 5/6 and Cleveland 5/9
    2011 - Philly [EV] 6/25 and PJ20 9/3-4
    2013 - Pittsburgh 10/11, Buffalo 10/12, Philly 10/21-22 and Baltimore 10/27
    2014 - Detroit 10/16
    2016 - Philly 4/28-29 and Philly [TotD] 11/5
    2020 - Baltimore 3/28
    2022 - Ottawa 9/3 and Camden 9/14
    2023 - Indianapolis 9/10
    2024 - Philly 9/7-9 and Baltimore 9/12
    I got shut out from Hamilton, Toronto and Quebec. Brutal. 
    Same here, I know your pain lol
  • This was a really a bizarre lottery starting all the way back to the original draw.  I still don't understand why they had separate lotteries for the US and Canada.  I believe that made the two Northeast shows incredibly hard to get even with the increased number of tickets the Ten Club had.  Then they took one of those two Northeast shows and cancelled it.  Didn't make any accommodations for those who lost tickets (I wasn't one of them) and started a fresh lottery for a newly scheduled show giving everyone an equal chance.

I'm not sure why they didn't give Baltimore winners first chance at Camden (or MSG).  I also don't know why they didn't give those who lost out on each individual show in 2020 first chance at any returned tickets for the shows they missed out on.  For instance, you entered and lost MSG in 2020... you can be the first to try for the returned tickets.

Maybe this wouldn't be fair to those who bought memberships in the past two years.  I understand that point of view too.  But, how about members who won in 2020, sometimes multiple pairs, and then got an equal shot to get tickets to new shows or the pool of returned tickets?  For me, it doesn't seem right for some members to get picked for 6 to 7 shows and some members get nothing.  And I know the usual argument... just travel to shows that have low attendance.  I'm glad that's an option for lots of people.  But some can't do that for a variety of reasons.  

Ultimately I'm glad that they were able to resell the retuned tickets to members (congratulations to all that won).  But if you can set up the redraw to limit one pair per city or to prevent members who won a certain show from getting another pair you could have done a lot more to make it equitable.  This leaves me feeling like the priority was selling memberships and tickets.     
    Boston (4/10/94), Hartford (10/2/96), Barre (8/22/98), Hartford (9/13/98), Mansfield (9/15/98 + 9/16/98), Mansfield (8/29/00 + 8/30/00), Mansfield (7/2/03 + 7/11/03), Boston (9/28/04), Hartford (5/13/06), Boston (5/24/06 + 5/25/06), Hartford (6/27/08), Mansfield (6/28/08 + 6/30/08), Philadelphia (10/31/09), Hartford (5/15/10), Worcester (10/15/13 + 10/16/13), Hartford (10/25/13), New York (5/1/16), Boston (8/5/16 + 8/7/16), Boston (9/2/18 + 9/4/18)
  • mcg.j.seanmcg.j.sean Posts: 71
    edited March 2022
    You put in for both GA and reserved for all? 
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,939
    Too many fans and not enough shows.  Feel bad for the ones who missed out and excited for those who scored.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    If you put in for GA only it's a gamble and odds probably aren't very good.

I put in for Ott and Tor, GA only, and so far have heard nothing.

Same with the past. Many shows I opted for GA only and was denied. 

Choose at your own risk.
    I put in for Toronto and Hamilton, put GA and reserved for both. Just want the chance to be able to go to one show. Hopefully we both get lucky with the verified fan sale!  
    I put in for Toronto and Hamilton, put GA and reserved for both. Just want the chance to be able to go to one show. Hopefully we both get lucky with the verified fan sale!  
    Yeah I put in for both for all three. Hard times.
  • sean9769sean9769 Posts: 57
    on2legs said:
    Too many fans and not enough shows.  Feel bad for the ones who missed out and excited for those who scored.  
    There is a way to address that but it will never happen.  Limit one show won per membership.
    2013 Baltimore
    2016 Philly1 
    2016 Fenway2
    2016 Wrigley 2
    2016 Temple of the Dog MSG
    2016 Temple of the Dog Seattle2
    2017 Soundgarden Detroit   RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 Seattle1
    2018 Seattle2
    2019 Chris Cornell Tribute LA
    2024 Baltimore 

• Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Oh my bad. I assumed if u didn't get tix with first choice you put GA only.

PJ these days isn't a tough ticket to get. Even if you don't get verified resale it'll be easy to get tickets. Even day or the show.
  • pbultimatepbultimate Posts: 612
    You blew your chance to “be in the building” by going GA. 
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,901
    This was a really a bizarre lottery starting all the way back to the original draw.  I still don't understand why they had separate lotteries for the US and Canada.  I believe that made the two Northeast shows incredibly hard to get even with the increased number of tickets the Ten Club had.  Then they took one of those two Northeast shows and cancelled it.  Didn't make any accommodations for those who lost tickets (I wasn't one of them) and started a fresh lottery for a newly scheduled show giving everyone an equal chance.

I'm not sure why they didn't give Baltimore winners first chance at Camden (or MSG).  I also don't know why they didn't give those who lost out on each individual show in 2020 first chance at any returned tickets for the shows they missed out on.  For instance, you entered and lost MSG in 2020... you can be the first to try for the returned tickets.

Maybe this wouldn't be fair to those who bought memberships in the past two years.  I understand that point of view too.  But, how about members who won in 2020, sometimes multiple pairs, and then got an equal shot to get tickets to new shows or the pool of returned tickets?  For me, it doesn't seem right for some members to get picked for 6 to 7 shows and some members get nothing.  And I know the usual argument... just travel to shows that have low attendance.  I'm glad that's an option for lots of people.  But some can't do that for a variety of reasons.  

Ultimately I'm glad that they were able to resell the retuned tickets to members (congratulations to all that won).  But if you can set up the redraw to limit one pair per city or to prevent members who won a certain show from getting another pair you could have done a lot more to make it equitable.  This leaves me feeling like the priority was selling memberships and tickets.     
    Ticketmaster Canada is a separate entity.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
    You blew your chance to “be in the building” by going GA. 
    I put in for ga and reserved for all three. How is that blowing my chance?