The official unofficial NA22 draw results thread

Comments

• estarr31estarr31 Posts: 575
    MSG still rolling out or we thinking thats it? Nothing here but I was trying to upgrade from the side-stage (verified sale, not 10C tix). 
    Mansfield 6/30/08 -  Wrigley Field 7/14/13 -  Worcester I 10/15/13 -  Global Citizen 9/26/15 -  MSG II 5/2/16 -  Fenway I 8/5/16 -  Fenway II 8/7/16 -  Fenway II 9/4/18 - LA I 5/6/22 - LA II 5/7/22 - MSG 9/11/22 - Nashville 9/16/22 - St. Paul I and II 8/31/23-9/2/23
  • Thompson172000Thompson172000 Ontario, Canada Posts: 35
    Put in for Hamilton and Toronto, so far haven't recieved a 10club email. Safe to say I missed out? 
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    GW2553 said:
    Be careful in the verified.  They mix platinum pricing and regular pricing.  If you’re not careful you may end up buying platinum and not realizing.  And then on Fan to fan you can only sell at what you paid and ticketmaster will undercut you by $5 until they sell everything they have.  This burned some people on the EV tour.    
    Wow!
    Happened to me in the F2F in 2020.. I was F5ing like crazy to get better Oak seats when Sec 116 row 2 popped up.. I was like OMG and blasted through the check out as the F2F does not hold your tickets in cart, its first to get CC in and submitted, and then say I paid $1150 per ticket... I shit myself and got on with TM and they refunded it thank god! 
  • RiotAct10RiotAct10 Posts: 1,618
    GW2553 said:
    Be careful in the verified.  They mix platinum pricing and regular pricing.  If you’re not careful you may end up buying platinum and not realizing.  And then on Fan to fan you can only sell at what you paid and ticketmaster will undercut you by $5 until they sell everything they have.  This burned some people on the EV tour.    
    Wow!
    Happened to me in the F2F in 2020.. I was F5ing like crazy to get better Oak seats when Sec 116 row 2 popped up.. I was like OMG and blasted through the check out as the F2F does not hold your tickets in cart, its first to get CC in and submitted, and then say I paid $1150 per ticket... I shit myself and got on with TM and they refunded it thank god! 
    That’s crazy. I’m glad they refunded it.
    words seem so out of place.

8.21.00 Columbus | 6.24.03 Columbus | 7.9.03 NYC | 10.2.04 Toledo | 9.11.05 Kitchener | 5.20.06 Cleveland | 8.5.07 Chicago | 5.6.10 Columbus | 5.7.10 Noblesville | 5.9.10 Cleveland | 9.3.11 East Troy | 9.4.11 East Troy | 7.19.13 Chicago | 10.11.13 Pittsburgh | 10.1.14 Cincinnati | 4.8.16 Ft. Lauderdale | 4.9.16 Miami | 8.8.18 Seattle | 8.10.18 Seattle | 9.26.21 Dana Point | 10.1.21 Dana Point | 10.2.21 Dana Point | 9.16.22 Nashville | 9.17.22 Louisville | 9.18.22 St. Louis | 9.2.23 St. Paul | 9.15.23 Ft. Worth | 6.22.24 Dublin | 8.26.24 Noblesville
    6.26.11 Detroit (EdVed) | 9.23.17 Louisville (EdVed) | 9.25.21 Dana Point (EdVed) | 10.01.22 Dana Point (EdVed) | 2.6.22 Newark (EdVed)
  • Put in for Hamilton and Toronto, so far haven't recieved a 10club email. Safe to say I missed out? 
    Top choices?
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • MattDingMattDing Posts: 1
    Toronto rolling out. My email came at 2:00pm Eastern. 
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,939
    I currently have tickets to only two shows right now, but I have 8 hotel reservations on standby just in case! :lol:
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,796

Yep.  I know some people have secured tickets in the past, but I expect the usual TM nonsense.  Nothing available in front of the stage at face value, but yet you can buy a seat for $1200. They will squeeze every dollar out of every seat and demand for this show is extremely high. Start saving $10 a day to buy a ticket to this show.
  • NEweatherNEweather Posts: 519
      So, be careful about the verified fan sale, because of the variances of the prices ? 
     When I was looking at seating chart locations a few days back, for Oakland 1 & 2, it looked like there was a scroll list of seat locations, with "prices" attached, of how much those seats were ? selling for?  , and the prices were easily doubled/ tripled from the 10C prices- I couldn't believe it, thought it was just suggested prices/ and not for real...
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,705
    GW2553 said:
    Wow!
    Were those the Vitalogy charity tickets? More than once when trying to find tickets in the F2F, I saw and clicked on available tickets only to find out they were the charity ones at much higher prices.
  • blairs1blairs1 Ontario, Canada Posts: 245
    can anyone now view their requests? I keep getting a pop up about a presale code now.
  • HoldeINHoldeIN Posts: 104
    blairs1 said:
    can anyone now view their requests? I keep getting a pop up about a presale code now.
    I just had the same thing happen with entering access code, it was not like that earlier.
    blairs1 said:
    That's new.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    I thought they said no platinum pricing for Verified and that would come at a later time. 
  • E-G-A-GE-G-A-G Posts: 234
    edited March 2022
    Ok, so I put in for 12 shows already had 7 from the original draw… here’s what I got:
    1. Vegas - yes
    2. Camden - no
    3. San Diego - yes
    4. STL - NO
    5. Fresno - yes
    6. Sacto - yes
    7. Nashville - no
    8. OKC - no

Canada
    1. Toronto - yes
    2. Hamilton - no
    3. Ottawa - yes
    4. Quebec City - yes 

Edit - I did NOT get STL…
    Post edited by E-G-A-G on
  • lfitzpatrick9lfitzpatrick9 NJ Posts: 383
    E-G-A-G said:
    Ok, so I put in for 12 shows already had 7 from the original draw… here’s what I got:
    1. Vegas - yes
    2. Camden - no
    3. San Diego - yes
    4. STL - yes
    5. Fresno - yes
    6. Sacto - yes
    7. Nashville - no
    8. OKC - no

Canada
    1. Toronto - yes
    2. Hamilton - no
    3. Ottawa - yes
    4. Quebec City - yes 
    Only 8 out of 12. Bummer 
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    Yes, definitely double-check pricing once you get in cart. There have been many presales where I've clicked tickets that were absolutely marked at face value, then changed to platinum pricing once I got them in cart.
  • iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,734
    wow, that's crazy! 
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    GW2553 said:
    Wow!
    Were those the Vitalogy charity tickets? More than once when trying to find tickets in the F2F, I saw and clicked on available tickets only to find out they were the charity ones at much higher prices.
    YES 
    GW2553 said:
    Wow!
    YES 
    You get so excited to see them and are conditioned to act quickly, I could see how it would be easy to blow through the process and not notice. I think the only steps once you clicked on them were if you wanted insurance and to put in your CC security code.
  • TremormanTremorman Posts: 385
    HoldeIN said:
    blairs1 said:
    I just had the same thing happen with entering access code, it was not like that earlier.
    Same here, and I punched in the 8 digit "Receipt #" in the request confirmation email but it didn't take it.  Maybe it means my code doesn't work because the shows I entered for (NYC, Camden) have already been given out?
  • Tremorman said:
    HoldeIN said:
    blairs1 said:
    Same here, and I punched in the 8 digit "Receipt #" in the request confirmation email but it didn't take it.  Maybe it means my code doesn't work because the shows I entered for (NYC, Camden) have already been given out?
    Same here
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,128
    E-G-A-G said:
    1. Vegas - yes
    2. Camden - no
    3. San Diego - yes
    4. STL - yes
    5. Fresno - yes
    6. Sacto - yes
    7. Nashville - no
    8. OKC - no

Canada
    1. Toronto - yes
    2. Hamilton - no
    3. Ottawa - yes
    4. Quebec City - yes 
    Not a bad day at the office my friend! I guess you decided yes on Canada. 😉
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • lisalamblisalamb Posts: 70
    Tremorman said:
    HoldeIN said:
    blairs1 said:
    I don't think so - I was confirmed for Camden and my code isn't working either. Maybe it's just a glitch.
  • E-G-A-G said:
    1. Vegas - yes
    2. Camden - no
    3. San Diego - yes
    4. STL - yes
    5. Fresno - yes
    6. Sacto - yes
    7. Nashville - no
    8. OKC - no

Canada
    1. Toronto - yes
    2. Hamilton - no
    3. Ottawa - yes
    4. Quebec City - yes 
    That's pretty solid!! 

I'm sure you'll fill in the cracks. 
    9-21-96 Toronto
    8-22-98 Barrie
    10-5-00 Toronto
    6-28-03 Toronto
    9-12-05 London, 9-13-05 Hamilton, 9-19-05 Toronto
    5-9-06 Toronto, 5-10-06 Toronto
    6-24-08 MSG, 6-25-08 MSG, 8-12-08 EV, 8-13-08 EV
    8-21-09 Toronto
    5-09-10 Cleveland, 5-10-10 Buffalo
    9-3-11 Pj20, 9-4-11 Pj20, 9-11-11 Toronto, 9-12-11 Toronto, 9-15-11 Hamilton
    7-16-13 London
    10-16-14 Detroit
    5-1-16 MSG, 5-2-16 MSG, 5-10-16 Toronto, 5-11-16 Toronto, 8-5-16 Fenway, 8-7-16 Fenway 
    9-4-18 Fenway 
    9-3-22 Ottawa, 9-6-22 Hamilton, 9-8-22 Toronto 
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,895
    Until they sell everything including Platinum you think?
    They will play games.  Let’s say you buy platinum for $600.  They’ll magically have new platinum inventory appear at $595 adjacent to your $600 F2F resale platinum.  If buying platinum to non-NY or Denver you better be sure you are going to the show and are good with the price.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
    E-G-A-G said:
    1. Vegas - yes
    2. Camden - no
    3. San Diego - yes
    4. STL - yes
    5. Fresno - yes
    6. Sacto - yes
    7. Nashville - no
    8. OKC - no

Canada
    1. Toronto - yes
    2. Hamilton - no
    3. Ottawa - yes
    4. Quebec City - yes 
    Not a bad day at the office my friend! I guess you decided yes on Canada. 😉
    What else am I gonna do? 
    E-G-A-G said:
    1. Vegas - yes
    2. Camden - no
    3. San Diego - yes
    4. STL - yes
    5. Fresno - yes
    6. Sacto - yes
    7. Nashville - no
    8. OKC - no

Canada
    1. Toronto - yes
    2. Hamilton - no
    3. Ottawa - yes
    4. Quebec City - yes 
    That's pretty solid!! 

I'm sure you'll fill in the cracks. 
    Yeah - these lotteries have been a lot better for me than 2013, 2014, 2016 and 2018… no complaints. 
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,757
    E-G-A-G said:
    1. Vegas - yes
    2. Camden - no
    3. San Diego - yes
    4. STL - yes
    5. Fresno - yes
    6. Sacto - yes
    7. Nashville - no
    8. OKC - no

Canada
    1. Toronto - yes
    2. Hamilton - no
    3. Ottawa - yes
    4. Quebec City - yes 
    Pleasantly surprised that okc used the whole allotment. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
    E-G-A-G said:
    1. Vegas - yes
    2. Camden - no
    3. San Diego - yes
    4. STL - yes
    5. Fresno - yes
    6. Sacto - yes
    7. Nashville - no
    8. OKC - no

Canada
    1. Toronto - yes
    2. Hamilton - no
    3. Ottawa - yes
    4. Quebec City - yes 
    Only 8 out of 12. Bummer 
    I wasn’t complaining. Just reporting my results.