Philly / Camden, NJ Roll Call !!! 9/14/22

Comments

• Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,521
    SSS81 said:
    With all this talk about parking I started to wonder how the public transportation is to the venue? I'm trying to avoid renting a car.

Some have mentioned the Riverline light rail, don’t recall if that runs late night midweek.
  • Lowlight11Lowlight11 Posts: 271
    If anyone scored seats better than their 10c seats on the Verified Fan I'm you man if you want to move your 10c. Just putting it out there!
  • rock4everrock4ever Posts: 238
    in From the UK see you all there 

• EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,924
    Regarding parking, for those who are a bit OCD (like me) and want to make sure everything is taken care of well in advance:

1- Find the venue on ticketmaster (either type the name or go to PJ show and click on the venue name)
    2- Click on ADD-ONS (picture #1)
    3- Scroll down (pass Club Access and Merchandise Voucher) and find PARKING
    4- Click on LOAD MORE until you get to Sept 14th Premier Parking Pearl JAM. Click See tickets (picture #2)
    5- New LiveNation window will open and on the right side you will have two options: $50 non-assigned spot; $100 assigned spot (picture #3)
    6- Once purchased, it will show up on your Ticketmaster account under Events (just like your show tickets; picture #4). It's non-refundable but the tab TRANSFER is available (if plans change, it looks like you can send the parking reservation to someone else).
    7- Enjoy the show

PS: Please don't shoot the messenger if someone goes wrong (before, during or after).

Cheers,

Ric

Thanks for posting this!  Got my parking pass.  
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,315
    PATCO runs all night, but it is once an hour after midnight or something like that. This is a train that takes you back to Center City Philly.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    nicknyr15 said:
    Regarding parking, for those who are a bit OCD (like me) and want to make sure everything is taken care of well in advance:

1- Find the venue on ticketmaster (either type the name or go to PJ show and click on the venue name)
    4- Click on LOAD MORE until you get to Sept 14th Premier Parking Pearl JAM. Click See tickets (picture #2)
    5- New LiveNation window will open and on the right side you will have two options: $50 non-assigned spot; $100 assigned spot (picture #3)
    6- Once purchased, it will show up on your Ticketmaster account under Events (just like your show tickets; picture #4). It's non-refundable but the tab TRANSFER is available (if plans change, it looks like you can send the parking reservation to someone else).
    7- Enjoy the show

PS: Please don't shoot the messenger if someone goes wrong (before, during or after).

Cheers,

Ric

Yes!!!! Got them!! Now I can take my mid morning nap and then eat dinner at 3:30. Appreciate the help. 
    Bro I helped you first lol .and no thanks either...your just mean...jk I'm glad you got parking ..I'm 52 I don't want unessisary walking either...let's us have a beer together in said parking lot while not walking around😎
  • Got a pair in Sec 202 from the 10C draw.
    Feeling especially lucky after seeing current ticket prices on TM. 
    Saw PJ at this venue 2x in 2006 and have fond memories of those gigs…took the ferry over to Philly and considering doing that again.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    Any rumors on a possible second date?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,305
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Any help with finding where to purchase VIP parking would be great! Thanks!
    Go to The venue website click on add-ons you'll see the icon there's a bunch of things you can add on to any concert fastlane access call back access a bunch of different things one of them will be parking I think it's the second set of choices in just keep scrolling till you get to Pearl jam it'll say Pearl jam premier parking there's two choices $50 and $100 both are in section I mean lot one which is just next to the Susquehanna Bank center it's the closest parking section to it if you pick the $50 option it's random parking in that lot if you pick $100 parking it's assigned parking literally right next to the building like the closest closest you can get I got the $50 parking myself I hope that helps cuz I'm usually not good at explaining things
    Thanks for the response! I still don’t see anything though haha. 
    Hey I thanked you!!! Haha  ^^
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Any help with finding where to purchase VIP parking would be great! Thanks!
    Go to The venue website click on add-ons you'll see the icon there's a bunch of things you can add on to any concert fastlane access call back access a bunch of different things one of them will be parking I think it's the second set of choices in just keep scrolling till you get to Pearl jam it'll say Pearl jam premier parking there's two choices $50 and $100 both are in section I mean lot one which is just next to the Susquehanna Bank center it's the closest parking section to it if you pick the $50 option it's random parking in that lot if you pick $100 parking it's assigned parking literally right next to the building like the closest closest you can get I got the $50 parking myself I hope that helps cuz I'm usually not good at explaining things
    Thanks for the response! I still don’t see anything though haha. 
    Hey I thanked you!!! Haha  ^^
    Lol you got me..I guess I'm buying the beer
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,772
    mcgruff10 said:
    Any rumors on a possible second date?
    yes i stated one on the first page :tongue:

8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • KsunsetloverKsunsetlover Posts: 35
    edited April 2022
    kmallardi said:
    Sec 202 Row T
    221xxx

Not the best but after Baltimore was canceled I am just happy I won the draw again!! 

Sec 202 Row T
    221xxx

Not the best but after Baltimore was canceled I am just happy I won the draw again!! 
    Same here! Very lucky! And the prices through Ticketmaster on my oh my 😩😳😂
    Post edited by Ksunsetlover on
  • I am so excited to have scored GA put again for this venue after losing my GA in Baltimore. Camden was my first PJ concert since I moved to the US, so it will be very special to me!! I will see you all there 
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,933
    kmallardi said:
    I am so excited to have scored GA put again for this venue after losing my GA in Baltimore. Camden was my first PJ concert since I moved to the US, so it will be very special to me!! I will see you all there 
    Congratulations!
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Got a pair in Sec 202 from the 10C draw.
    Feeling especially lucky after seeing current ticket prices on TM. 
    Saw PJ at this venue 2x in 2006 and have fond memories of those gigs…took the ferry over to Philly and considering doing that again.
    Seriously! What’s up with those prices?!? I’m also very lucky 🍀 I finally got GA!

• Who is in the pit for Camden? Raise your hands ✌🏻
  • 👋
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,420

7- Enjoy the show

Cheers,

Ric

so do these guarantee your spot regardless of what time you show up? or is still first come first serve?
  • 👋
    👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    I'm on the Lawn. Didn't realize, until reading recent comments, that that's pretty undesirable. I've been on the lawn in other venues (Bank of America Pavilion in Gilford, NH; Xfinity Center in Mansfield, MA) and those weren't bad experiences at all. Is it a sound fidelity issue here at Camden?

I’ve had the lawn for other shows there.  Really wasn’t that bad if you’re near the front.  
  • I'm on the Lawn. Didn't realize, until reading recent comments, that that's pretty undesirable. I've been on the lawn in other venues (Bank of America Pavilion in Gilford, NH; Xfinity Center in Mansfield, MA) and those weren't bad experiences at all. Is it a sound fidelity issue here at Camden?

I’ve had the lawn for other shows there.  Really wasn’t that bad if you’re near the front.  
    Honestly that’s BS! I go to e every Dead and Dave Matthews and prefer the lawn because I got chairs for Rush and it was hot as hell inside. However, it’s been a dream of mine GA pit for PJ, so of course I am happy I got that. You are going to have a great time! It’s a beautiful view and sunset 🌅 
  • ricardofurrielricardofurriel Posts: 264
    edited April 2022
    pjhawks said:

7- Enjoy the show

Cheers,

Ric

so do these guarantee your spot regardless of what time you show up? or is still first come first serve?
    I have no idea. I’d be pretty pissed off I get there and can’t park after pre-paying $50.
    Post edited by ricardofurriel on
    Severed Hand
    pjhawks said:

7- Enjoy the show

Cheers,

Ric

I have no idea. I’d be pretty pissed off I get there and can’t park after pre-paying $50.
    You have a spot.. guaranteed you just can't pick which one they're on first come first serve basis but they don't oversell the lot for $100 they put you in the sign spot it doesn't matter when you get there that's your spot as they sell them first it's the best and then the least of the best but they're all great I just can't see paying $100 for parking I just can't do it maybe if I had three other people coming with me and we all split it
  • JP218404JP218404 Posts: 1,402
    pjhawks said:

7- Enjoy the show

Cheers,

Ric

You have a spot.. guaranteed you just can't pick which one they're on first come first serve basis but they don't oversell the lot for $100 they put you in the sign spot it doesn't matter when you get there that's your spot as they sell them first it's the best and then the least of the best but they're all great I just can't see paying $100 for parking I just can't do it maybe if I had three other people coming with me and we all split it
    It’s also not some huge lot so
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    I'm on the Lawn. Didn't realize, until reading recent comments, that that's pretty undesirable. I've been on the lawn in other venues (Bank of America Pavilion in Gilford, NH; Xfinity Center in Mansfield, MA) and those weren't bad experiences at all. Is it a sound fidelity issue here at Camden?

Honestly that’s BS! I go to e every Dead and Dave Matthews and prefer the lawn because I got chairs for Rush and it was hot as hell inside. However, it’s been a dream of mine GA pit for PJ, so of course I am happy I got that. You are going to have a great time! It’s a beautiful view and sunset 🌅 
    What’s the bs part lol
  • I'm on the Lawn. Didn't realize, until reading recent comments, that that's pretty undesirable. I've been on the lawn in other venues (Bank of America Pavilion in Gilford, NH; Xfinity Center in Mansfield, MA) and those weren't bad experiences at all. Is it a sound fidelity issue here at Camden?

What’s the bs part lol
    Lol!! That lawn is less than recommended. It’s fun! I go to concerts there every year. I love it, especially the Dead and Dave Matthews ones. I have to admit though during a Rush concert in 2007, it was so hot in the seats that I gave up and went outside to have more air, more room and more fun 😂😂😂 so lawn is fun with a beautiful view 😍

What’s the bs part lol
    Plus I realized I was agreeing with you and replying to someone else and replied to you instead 🤣🤣🤣 oh my 
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,901
    edited April 2022
    Of all the years to see the band in Camden this feels like the right year.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • VitalogensiaVitalogensia Posts: 1,989
    100 Pacer said:
    Of all the years to see the band in Camden this feels like the right year.
    Hope so!  My only show for the year, and I know it'll still be awesome regardless, but hoping for something epic (like every show).
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023; MSG 1 2024

What’s the bs part lol
    Lol!! That lawn is less than recommended. It’s fun! I go to concerts there every year. I love it, especially the Dead and Dave Matthews ones. I have to admit though during a Rush concert in 2007, it was so hot in the seats that I gave up and went outside to have more air, more room and more fun 😂😂😂 so lawn is fun with a beautiful view 😍
    The lawn is great if you just want to chill, but I avoid it whenever I can, especially for bands that I really like. I've had some not so great experiences on the lawn and will only do it for shows that I don't really care about, I'm just there for a night out. For PJ, nope, would not do it, it's going to be crazy packed and I want no part of it. The pit for PJ will be insane! In the past, it's been pretty damn easy to sneak in, and where there's a will, there's a way, so I expect it will be crazy crowded... and ridiculously hot.

Last time we were in Camden was for a Sunflower Bean / Cage the Elephant / Beck show. It was in Aug. 2019, and it was so hot that night. We had really good seats but ended up leaving early because Beck was disappointing :/ 

2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy 2024 Indy, MSG 1&2, Philly 1&2, Baltimore