Philly / Camden, NJ Roll Call !!! 9/14/22

Comments

• LiftedLifted Posts: 1,833
    Only Camden tix showing up are premiums indoor. Looks like lawn sold out? Impressive selling 26k tickets for a Wednesday in September 
    I believe they still have a public onsale time to release, so tix are still being held back.
    The verified sale is the 'public sale'.
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,901
    edited March 2022
    My 10C pair in Section 203 Row L is available for the PJ forum premium price of face value if someone’s interested.

Edit: sold.
    Post edited by 100 Pacer on
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Groda03Groda03 Posts: 140
    nicknyr15 said:
    Any help with finding where to purchase VIP parking would be great! Thanks!
    Go to The venue website click on add-ons you'll see the icon there's a bunch of things you can add on to any concert fastlane access call back access a bunch of different things one of them will be parking I think it's the second set of choices in just keep scrolling till you get to Pearl jam it'll say Pearl jam premier parking there's two choices $50 and $100 both are in section I mean lot one which is just next to the Susquehanna Bank center it's the closest parking section to it if you pick the $50 option it's random parking in that lot if you pick $100 parking it's assigned parking literally right next to the building like the closest closest you can get I got the $50 parking myself I hope that helps cuz I'm usually not good at explaining things
    It does not appear that any upgrades, parking included,  are available yet for this show.   I could be missing it.
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,305
    nicknyr15 said:
    Go to The venue website click on add-ons you'll see the icon there's a bunch of things you can add on to any concert fastlane access call back access a bunch of different things one of them will be parking I think it's the second set of choices in just keep scrolling till you get to Pearl jam it'll say Pearl jam premier parking there's two choices $50 and $100 both are in section I mean lot one which is just next to the Susquehanna Bank center it's the closest parking section to it if you pick the $50 option it's random parking in that lot if you pick $100 parking it's assigned parking literally right next to the building like the closest closest you can get I got the $50 parking myself I hope that helps cuz I'm usually not good at explaining things
    Thanks for the response! I still don’t see anything though haha. 
  • JP218404JP218404 Posts: 1,402
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Thanks for the response! I still don’t see anything though haha. 
    Parking isn’t up yet for the show
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    Someone find Nicky a parking spot!!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    mcgruff10 said:
    Feels like the great sock search of years ago by I think tempo 
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
    mcgruff10 said:
    Haaa!!! Yes please!!!! 
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,128
    nicknyr15 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Haaa!!! Yes please!!!! 
    @nicknyr15 I’ll trade you 1 PJ Premium Parking (PJPP) Spot for a Camden GA 😂🤣 Just don’t call it platinum. 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
    nicknyr15 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Haaa!!! Yes please!!!! 
    @nicknyr15 I’ll trade you 1 PJ Premium Parking (PJPP) Spot for a Camden GA 😂🤣 Just don’t call it platinum. 
    I’ll think about it …. Hahah. This is how I know I’m getting old. That I’m worrying about parking as close to the venue as possible. 
  • Regarding parking, for those who are a bit OCD (like me) and want to make sure everything is taken care of well in advance:

1- Find the venue on ticketmaster (either type the name or go to PJ show and click on the venue name)
    2- Click on ADD-ONS (picture #1)
    3- Scroll down (pass Club Access and Merchandise Voucher) and find PARKING
    4- Click on LOAD MORE until you get to Sept 14th Premier Parking Pearl JAM. Click See tickets (picture #2)
    5- New LiveNation window will open and on the right side you will have two options: $50 non-assigned spot; $100 assigned spot (picture #3)
    6- Once purchased, it will show up on your Ticketmaster account under Events (just like your show tickets; picture #4). It's non-refundable but the tab TRANSFER is available (if plans change, it looks like you can send the parking reservation to someone else).
    7- Enjoy the show

PS: Please don't shoot the messenger if someone goes wrong (before, during or after).

Cheers,

Ric

Severed Hand
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Haaa!!! Yes please!!!! 
    I’ll think about it …. Hahah. This is how I know I’m getting old. That I’m worrying about parking as close to the venue as possible. 
    Yeah I've heard once you hit 55 years old you really start worry about parking.  
    mcgruff10 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Haaa!!! Yes please!!!! 
    Holy fuck I’m only 36. What am I going to be like at 55!!!!!!????
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,465
    Regarding parking, for those who are a bit OCD (like me) and want to make sure everything is taken care of well in advance:

1- Find the venue on ticketmaster (either type the name or go to PJ show and click on the venue name)
    4- Click on LOAD MORE until you get to Sept 14th Premier Parking Pearl JAM. Click See tickets (picture #2)
    5- New LiveNation window will open and on the right side you will have two options: $50 non-assigned spot; $100 assigned spot (picture #3)
    6- Once purchased, it will show up on your Ticketmaster account under Events (just like your show tickets; picture #4). It's non-refundable but the tab TRANSFER is available (if plans change, it looks like you can send the parking reservation to someone else).
    7- Enjoy the show

PS: Please don't shoot the messenger if someone goes wrong (before, during or after).

Cheers,

Ric

DONE. THANK YOU!!!!
    Regarding parking, for those who are a bit OCD (like me) and want to make sure everything is taken care of well in advance:

7- Enjoy the show

Cheers,

Ric

Yes!!!! Got them!! Now I can take my mid morning nap and then eat dinner at 3:30. Appreciate the help. 
  • a5pja5pj Posts: 3,878
    mcgruff10 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Haaa!!! Yes please!!!! 
    This reminds me of those commercials how to not be like your parents.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Sorry if I missed this, but does Camden require you to buy parking in advance? Is it cheaper that way? Better parking? I understand the $100 parking is next to the venue, but what about the $50 parking? Is that something you can just pay on the spot when you roll up?
    a5pj said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Haaa!!! Yes please!!!! 
    Nicky has actually starred in a few of them, that's how he is affording the pj premium tickets.  ;)
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,901

7- Enjoy the show

Cheers,

Ric

Not so much OCD but concerned based on what I’ve heard about Camden that I can’t just randomly park the car a 15 or 30 minute walk away? So I’m curious whether the $100 assigned spot includes the privilege of exiting the lot prior to the unassigned spots being let out?
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
    100 Pacer said:

7- Enjoy the show

Cheers,

Ric

Not so much OCD but concerned based on what I’ve heard about Camden that I can’t just randomly park the car a 15 or 30 minute walk away? So I’m curious whether the $100 assigned spot includes the privilege of exiting the lot prior to the unassigned spots being let out?
    Premium you’re in lot 1 across the street from the venue. Same I believe for the 100 you just have an assigned spot for the -100
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
    mcgruff10 said:
    a5pj said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Haaa!!! Yes please!!!! 
    Nicky has actually starred in a few of them, that's how he is affording the pj premium tickets.  ;)
    Exactly. Tough work so I’m actually thinking of doing what most others do and flip merch. Especially with the way “PJ Premium “ is going!!! 
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,128
    nicknyr15 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    a5pj said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Haaa!!! Yes please!!!! 
    Exactly. Tough work so I’m actually thinking of doing what most others do and flip merch. Especially with the way “PJ Premium “ is going!!! 
    Good thing your car will be close by to store all that merch for safe flipping.   
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
    nicknyr15 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    a5pj said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Haaa!!! Yes please!!!! 
    I’m in business!  
  • pledgeagrievancepledgeagrievance Posts: 2,842
    edited March 2022
    100 Pacer said:

7- Enjoy the show

Cheers,

Ric

So again just from experience being at the venue 15-20x over the years, but never having bought premium, I would say it’s great for being able to park close but 1) if you get there later in the day you are going to sit in the same traffic as everyone as you try to get to your spot and 2) there is zero help getting out from the venue. So I would say you will sit in even more traffic than most on the way out because you are closer to the venue, making you farther from the main strip that lets everyone out. 
    The #2 is why I haven’t heard a complete YLB since 1996, I can’t sit in traffic for hours. Randall’s Island parking lot exit broke me
    Post edited by pledgeagrievance on
  • SSS81SSS81 Posts: 174
    With all this talk about parking I started to wonder how the public transportation is to the venue? I'm trying to avoid renting a car.
  • a5pja5pj Posts: 3,878
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    a5pj said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Haaa!!! Yes please!!!! 
    I’m in business!  
    I think we just cracked part of their business model!
    It's great how there's compact car parking and electric charges close to the building. But if we park close to the exit we get out sooner and don't have to wait in traffic.
    How about we stop the parking talk and focus on the event now?
    Hahahaha
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,420
    a5pj said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    a5pj said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Haaa!!! Yes please!!!! 
    I’m in business!  
    It's great how there's compact car parking and electric charges close to the building. But if we park close to the exit we get out sooner and don't have to wait in traffic.
    Hahahaha
    yes all this parking talk reminds me of the 'don't turn into your parents' commercials.
    a5pj said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    a5pj said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Haaa!!! Yes please!!!! 
    I’m in business!  
    Hahahaha
    I’m just here for the parking honestly. 
  • RD81760RD81760 Posts: 127
    member # 223XXX Sec 100 Row W cant wait!
  • RD81760 said:
    member # 223XXX Sec 100 Row W cant wait!
    Premium parking spot B14! Woooo