Options

North American Tour 2022 Announcement

Comments

• Options
    Are there going to be any Covid precautions in place?
    I carried a watermelon
  • Options
    BennyLaRueBennyLaRue Posts: 751
    Are there going to be any Covid precautions in place?
    That is going to be venue-specific so I'd check the venue's website.
  • Options
    I was looking for something in the blog or a FAQ that said ... hey, you there, if you have tickets for a show this is what happens ...  Crickets.  My Ticketmaster account still has the old date and postponed.
    The tickets on my iPhone just updated with the new date. A message from Ticketmaster popped up.
  • Options
    allyvgallyvg Posts: 9
    AngryGreg said:
    For those looking for the 10C option, I went here: https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/pearl-jam-2022-north-american-tour-presale and clicked on the US link in step 2 and was able to register with 10C.

This worked, THANK YOU!!!
  • Options
    Any thoughts on the venue at Camden, good place to see a show?  Or who cares I finally get to see Pearl Jam?
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,193
    tschav said:

Your watch is complete.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    ChiJammer said:
    Everything that is going on in the world today WHY O’ WHY would they schedule the MSG show in New York on September 11th!!!???!!?????  From someone who was excited to visit NY but not necessarily on that date nor flying on that date excites me very much!
    Aside from the intentional observations, 9/11 is like any other day in NYC. Don’t worry about it.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    Any thoughts on the venue at Camden, good place to see a show?  Or who cares I finally get to see Pearl Jam?
    Not the best nor the worst place to see a show. It is the Outback Steakhouse of seeing a show. You’re not at Ruth Chris but at least you aren’t at Applebees. 
  • Options
    Dynamo D2DDynamo D2D Posts: 108
    AngryGreg said:
    For those looking for the 10C option, I went here: https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/pearl-jam-2022-north-american-tour-presale and clicked on the US link in step 2 and was able to register with 10C.

THANK YOU!!!
  • Options
    ChiJammerChiJammer Posts: 54
    ChiJammer said:
    Everything that is going on in the world today WHY O’ WHY would they schedule the MSG show in New York on September 11th!!!???!!?????  From someone who was excited to visit NY but not necessarily on that date nor flying on that date excites me very much!
    Aside from the intentional observations, 9/11 is like any other day in NYC. Don’t worry about it.
    Thank you!  I thought so and maybe it will just be that more special to be there on that day.  I already have tix for the show so I am excited!
  • Options
    I was looking for something in the blog or a FAQ that said ... hey, you there, if you have tickets for a show this is what happens ...  Crickets.  My Ticketmaster account still has the old date and postponed.
    The tickets on my iPhone just updated with the new date. A message from Ticketmaster popped up.
    My tickets updated too but there is no bar code on them.  Is there supposed to be a bar code for them to scan at the venue?
    1995: San Francisco, San Diego
    2000: Phoenix
    2008: Camden 2
    2009: San Diego, Philly 1, Philly 2
    2010: MSG 1, MSG 2
    2011: Alpine 1, Alpine 2
    2012: Missoula
    2013: Wrigley, Phoenix, San Diego, LA1, LA2, Oakland
    2014: Denver
    2016: MSG1, MSG2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1
  • Options
    ChiJammer said:
    ChiJammer said:
    Thank you!  I thought so and maybe it will just be that more special to be there on that day.  I already have tix for the show so I am excited!
    Glad I could help calm your fears a bit! Looking forward to the show as well! 😁
  • Options
    ks7997ks7997 Posts: 5
    AngryGreg said:

THANK YOU!!!
  • Options
    riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,128
    Is there a “ticket odds” page anywhere like in the past? 
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,359
    edited March 2022
    Yes, it was redirecting to the home page. I selected my show, but didn't see the option to request one/two tickets.
    Also, how much are the tickets?
    Post edited by stuckinline on
  • Options
    heartofadogheartofadog Portland, OR Posts: 352
    Re: tickets being offered to sold out postponed dates, it's right there in the announcement.
    1993: Portland, OR (09/06), Seattle, WA (12/07), Seattle, WA (12/08), Seattle, WA (12/09)
    1995: Seattle, WA (02/05)
    1996: Seattle, WA (09/16)
    1997:
    Oakland, CA (11/19)
    1998:
    Portland, OR (07/18), Seattle, WA (07/21), Seattle, WA (07/22)
    2000: Bellingham, WA (05/10), Vancouver, BC (05/11), Mountain View, CA (10/31), Portland, OR (11/02), Seattle, WA (11/05), Seattle, WA (11/06)
    2002: Seattle, WA (12/05), Seattle, WA (12/06), Seattle, WA (12/08), Seattle, WA (12/09)
    2003: Vancouver, BC (5/30), Seattle, WA (10/22), 
    2006: Portland, OR (07/20)
    2009: Berlin, DE (08/15), Seattle, WA (9/21), Seattle, WA (9/22)
    2010: Berlin, DE (06/30)
    2013: Los Angeles, CA (11/23), Los Angeles, CA (11/24), Portland, OR (11/29), Spokane, WA (11/30)
    2018: Seattle, WA (08/10)
    2022: Seattle, WA (2/22), New York, NY (9/10), New York, NY (9/11), Camden, NJ (9/14), Denver, CO (9/22)
    2023: St. Paul, MN (8/31), St. Paul, MN (9/02)
  • Options
    quick question. I haven't bought fan club tickets in a while. Are we still limited to 2 tickets? I would assume we are, I just wanted to make sure. I'm trying to make plans for shows.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,822
    skiphop23 said:
    quick question. I haven't bought fan club tickets in a while. Are we still limited to 2 tickets? I would assume we are, I just wanted to make sure. I'm trying to make plans for shows.
    Yes one or two tickets. 
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
    How do you enter the pre-sale? It just keeps taking me to the home page.
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,359
    PJNB said:
    skiphop23 said:
    Yes one or two tickets. 
    I did not see the option to select the number of tickets.
  • Options
    bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 2,007
    My Ticketmaster account has gone bonkers and cannot access for the past couple of hours.

I did get an email saying that;
    Important Message
    The event below is no longer happening as scheduled. The buyer of your ticket(s) selected a refund, as they are unable to attend the new event date. Please see below for additional details.

No Action Is Required
    You'll notice your ticket order is now safe and sound back in your Ticketmaster account. If you have already been paid for the sale of your ticket(s), the card designated during your listing setup was charged the same amount paid to you when the tickets were sold.
    Requesting a Refund or Re-listing Tickets
    You may request a refund or re-list your tickets for sale. To request a refund, visit your Ticketmaster My Account and locate the refund link within your order. If you purchased additional items such as parking, or paid a delivery fee for your tickets, please reply to this email. You must include your entire order, including fees (except UPS or In Store Pickup if applicable) and the refund will be posted to your account within 7-10 business day

I am sure once my ticketmaster account is sorted I will be able to figure it all out.

Looks like I currently have 4 tickets to one show...
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    Long Red said:
    "Invalid object found in session" when trying to get my code. Wtf does that mean?
    I keep getting the same error! So frustrating. I get the code, but I also get the error and can’t do anything. Grrrr
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,932

You are directed to the homepage so that you can log in. Once logged in or if you are already logged in, follow the next step (Step 2.)

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,147
    RD81760 said:
    anyone wondering why Klinghoffer is added?

To fill out the Gigaton songs. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
    Sea said:

You are directed to the homepage so that you can log in. Once logged in or if you are already logged in, follow the next step (Step 2.)

Thanks Sea! I was already logged in and it still kept going to the home page. But I got it squared away now! 
  • Options
    MMMBFanMMMBFan Posts: 18
    Booked my rooms in San Diego and Glendale and have my Ticketmaster barcodes;  READY!
  • Options
    Long RedLong Red NY Posts: 185
    Danielr26 said:
    Long Red said:
    "Invalid object found in session" when trying to get my code. Wtf does that mean?
    I keep getting the same error! So frustrating. I get the code, but I also get the error and can’t do anything. Grrrr
    I kept going back and eventually it worked. After like 10 tries. 
  • Options
    BSullyBSully Indiana Posts: 1,046
    Same... I didn't hesitate... I jumped and got my hotel booked for St. Louis as soon as I saw that email come in!
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31