Pearl Jam - RearviewMirror (Walmart Exclusive) Vinyl

Comments

• DN36753 said:
    Help please? Is there any way to purchase the Walmart Exclusives and have them ship to Canada?  Anyone able to help me out willing to through a little money for your troubles?
    Where are you?  I use a broker just over the border in southern BC. 
  • jhuludjhulud Posts: 315
    Sweeeeeeeeeeet!!! Nabbed them on this restock round. 

• Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATX Posts: 1,528
    Ordered but the price hurts! But I guess I've waited so long for these to be reissued that $75 is much cheaper than what the OG ones go for.
  • NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,309
    Whatever the glitch was fixed itself. Hooray 
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
  • Anyone in Toronto looking for these? I’m supposed to be in Florida last week of march and first few days in April. I can probably help or at least provide a cheaper shipping option to Canada 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    Not a Walmart exclusive anymore. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • I'll send them to whomever wants them at cost if you need.  Just PM me.

Awesome tng.  Helping out the international fans is appreciated. I already received some assistance from the first pre-order drop or I would’ve taken you up on the offer 
  • Saw the 10c version right after completing the Walmart order... I'm guessing 10club cant beat free shipping??
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,693
    Anyone in Toronto looking for these? I’m supposed to be in Florida last week of march and first few days in April. I can probably help or at least provide a cheaper shipping option to Canada 
    When I read this, I immediately had an image of you stopped at customs with a suitcase full of these records and trying to explain what was going on.  :D  
  • Now up in the shop!!
  • Saw the 10c version right after completing the Walmart order... I'm guessing 10club cant beat free shipping??
    If they didn’t have the Walmart sticker on them I’d pay the shipping but it appears they do 
  • Now up in the shop!!
    NM...
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,979
    Saw the 10c version right after completing the Walmart order... I'm guessing 10club cant beat free shipping??
    If they didn’t have the Walmart sticker on them I’d pay the shipping but it appears they do 
    Hope WM packs records well... :#
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,516
    Saw the 10c version right after completing the Walmart order... I'm guessing 10club cant beat free shipping??
    I think it worked out better for me.  I had placed a walmart order this morning, but they don't ship to Canada, so I directed it to a reshipper I use in the US.  Even though 10c charged me $35 to ship both records, I'm pretty sure that's going to be cheaper than what the reshipper would charge me.

So I call this a win for international fans, as walmart.com doesn't ship outside the US.
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,693
    Loujoe said:
    I have had a couple of records mailed to me from them. They came in pretty sturdy mailers.
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    Free shipping, too.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,979
    Loujoe said:
    I have had a couple of records mailed to me from them. They came in pretty sturdy mailers.
    good to hear. Thx
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,257
    Still almost $20 cheaper via WM.
  • The 10c version shows the walmart sticker too...
  • I'm not a Walmart fan, but free shipping and they don't charge you until it ships is nice. 
  • jhuludjhulud Posts: 315
    Free shipping from Walmart makes it a no-brainer. $19 shipping from 10C stings. Oof. 

• Zod said:
    I think it worked out better for me.  I had placed a walmart order this morning, but they don't ship to Canada, so I directed it to a reshipper I use in the US.  Even though 10c charged me $35 to ship both records, I'm pretty sure that's going to be cheaper than what the reshipper would charge me.

So I call this a win for international fans, as walmart.com doesn't ship outside the US.
    Take the win; y'all need as many as you can get with shipping from these guys:)
  • bobasfeetbobasfeet Posts: 1,111
    bobasfeet said:
    This happened recently with the Billy Joel color vinyl exclusives on the site. They were put up early then quickly taken down. A week or two later they showed back up again. My thought is we will get a psssst post to promote them via Walmarts OR 10c will have their own "exclusive color" release. Maybe 3/10?
    wink emoji
  • bobasfeet said:
    bobasfeet said:
    This happened recently with the Billy Joel color vinyl exclusives on the site. They were put up early then quickly taken down. A week or two later they showed back up again. My thought is we will get a psssst post to promote them via Walmarts OR 10c will have their own "exclusive color" release. Maybe 3/10?
    wink emoji
    2/17 emoji
  • Wembley Arena, London - 28/10/96
    Wembley Arena, London - 30/05/00 
    Wembley Arena, London - 18/06/07
    02 Arena, London - 18/08/09
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 30/07/12 EV Solo
    Bowl, Milton Keynes - 11/07/2014
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 06/06/17 EV Solo
    O2 Arena, London - 18/06/18
    O2 Arena, London - 17/07/18

It's an art to live with pain, mix the light into grey...
  • So my Wal Mart pre order total was $75.01. For the same thing through 10 Club it would be $93.82 because their S&H costs are high. I'll stick with my Wal Mart order, sadly.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    Loujoe said:
    Yup. They do a good job.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • bobasfeetbobasfeet Posts: 1,111
    bobasfeet said:
    bobasfeet said:
    wink emoji
    2/17 emoji
    lol