psst....2/3/2022

Comments

• tschavtschav Posts: 2,833
    Arrived in Seattle
    Nice, is it more or less a white jacket & sticker?
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,258
    Arrived in Seattle

Neat! What's the back look like?
  • KnishKnish Posts: 53
    my record is in the dreadful "ready for ups" stage. via tracking info.
    There are two kinds of women, one that takes your strength, and one that gives you strength

My next Pearl Jam show will be my 50th

• tschav said:
    Arrived in Seattle
    Nice, is it more or less a white jacket & sticker?

Yes.
  • demetrios said:
    Arrived in Seattle

Nothing on the back, pure white.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,258
    demetrios said:
    Arrived in Seattle

Nothing on the back, pure white.

Thanks!
  • CP218430CP218430 Posts: 1,937
    Man, I have to wait until July to get my regular album. Oh well. It'll be a nice gift to me when I've cycled through it and then dig deep again. 
    98: St. Louis. 2000: Alpine. 2003: Chicago. 2006: Chicago Night 2, Milwaukee Night 1. 2007: Chicago (Lolla). 2009: Chicago 1 & 2. 2011: Alpine 1 & 2. 2013: Chicago & LA Night 1. 2016: Chicago 1 & 2. 2018: Chicago 1 & 2. 

"Let the Ocean dissolve away my past."
  • PJamminPJammin Posts: 606
    Awesome. Thanks for sharing. Thought they were shipping East to West again??!?! Also, stuck in Ready for UPS stage here in Illinois.
  • Arrived in Seattle
    It’s been in Seattle for a while 
  • Arrived in Seattle

Actually Fife, Wa......
  • Arrived in Seattle

Actually Fife, Wa......
    Shrill Flute, Wa

Awesome. I’m patiently awaiting my own. 
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    UPS is still ready to ship! 
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,938
    The label being printed but not actually shipped reminds me of being at Disney World where you think it’s finally your turn to get on the ride but they just herd you into a room to watch a 10 minute video to distract you from the fact that you’re still waiting in line. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• turner78turner78 Posts: 157
    Can anyone who’s received their copy provide some pressing and cutting info? Any chance of there being CB initials in the deadwax? 
  • This is wild, glad I grabbed one the second i got the email, phew!
  • Ya what’s up I’m east cost got mine pretty much right when it dropped and mine still says awaiting shipping. I hoping to spin by at least Tuesday 
  • TheBeardedFellowTheBeardedFellow Posts: 317
    edited February 2022
    Still "Shipment Ready  for UPS" to Michigan, with squat-all-else for details.
  • dopazzdopazz Posts: 74
    turner78 said:
    Can anyone who’s received their copy provide some pressing and cutting info? Any chance of there being CB initials in the deadwax? 
    Yes, please let us know.  Surprised that the only entry on Discogs is for the Euro CD release.
  • jgregory89jgregory89 Las Vegas Posts: 195
    Finally got some movement on mine.
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,705
    Mine still shows ready for UPS. 
  • Arrived in Seattle
    That's weird. I also live in West Seattle!
    dopazz said:
    turner78 said:
    Yes, please let us know.  Surprised that the only entry on Discogs is for the Euro CD release.
    Got mine in Atlanta suburbs today. Here's the deadwax info:
    Blackbelt - Levi
    392651(3)
    B0034911-01-A
    I've added it to Discogs. It's my first entry so I probably screwed it up somewhere, it was quite a stressful process.
  • turner78 said:
    I've added it to Discogs. It's my first entry so I probably screwed it up somewhere, it was quite a stressful process.
    It gets far easier! Plus other collectors can update the listing.  Glad to see More discogers entering titles… a lot of comments on there asking for other people to do it… 
  • turner78 said:
    dopazz said:
    turner78 said:
    Got mine in Atlanta suburbs today. Here's the deadwax info:
    Blackbelt - Levi
    392651(3)
    B0034911-01-A
    Oh really?? I should check the mail then…
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
    turner78 said:
    It gets far easier! Plus other collectors can update the listing.  Glad to see More discogers entering titles… a lot of comments on there asking for other people to do it… 
    Thanks man
  • MedozKMedozK Posts: 9,209
    edited February 2022
    turner78 said:
    Only thing I would correct would be to change it to LP instead of 12", and "None" as the catalog number when one is not present. I guess you could leave 33RPM since it is stated on the labels.
    Post edited by MedozK on
    edited February 2022
    MedozK said:
    turner78 said:
    Only thing I would correct would be to change it to LP instead of 12", and "None" as the catalog number when one is not present. I guess you could leave 33RPM since it is stated on the labels.
    Will do. Thanks for the advice 
  • Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    edited February 2022
    PSUS2H said:
    I always give 2-3 weeks from receiving a 10C tracking# to actually receiving the item(s).
    Same, but now I anxiously watch it... the last time I didnt was Vault 10 and I was one of the "lost dogs"
    Just wait to be nervous until you get a bubble mailer delivered with an earthling CD and no record… same tracking number as the vinyl 
    Post edited by Cropduster-80 on
  • PSUS2H said:
    I always give 2-3 weeks from receiving a 10C tracking# to actually receiving the item(s).
    Same, but now I anxiously watch it... the last time I didnt was Vault 10 and I was one of the "lost dogs"
    Just wait to be nervous until you get a bubble mailer delivered with an earthling CD and no record… same tracking number as the vinyl 
    Ouch! Someone made a big whoopsie...