psst....2/3/2022

Comments

• DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    Spinning mine now on my lunch break. Trust me, it’s worth the wait!
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • ZAPPERZAPPER Posts: 250
    I think porch pirates got my vinyl. Tracking says delivered yesterday, but i have seen nothing.

Pretty pissed right now. Wish I had a camera up….. so sad nowadays, people steal from your porch, ridiculous that people need cameras on their homes now. 😡 
    Previously known as Elzar
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,992
    Hope not^ maybe it was delivered from ups to usps and will still come.
    Loujoe said:
    Hope not^ maybe it was delivered from ups to usps and will still come.
    Thanks for giving me hope… but tracking says they left it on my porch, so i think im doomed. I will probably be furious for a long time. 

Tomorrow i’m doing some camera shopping
  • Any Canadians seen any movement on their records yet?   Mine just shows as shipped
  • SidnumSidnum Posts: 674
    ZAPPER said:
    I think porch pirates got my vinyl. Tracking says delivered yesterday, but i have seen nothing.

Pretty pissed right now. Wish I had a camera up….. so sad nowadays, people steal from your porch, ridiculous that people need cameras on their homes now. 😡 

Check with your neighbors if you can.  I've had stuff delivered next door and vice versa in the past..  Worth a shot.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,536
    vinyl boy said:
    Any Canadians seen any movement on their records yet?   Mine just shows as shipped
    no, just "on the way". 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    edited February 2022
    I did not read through the whole thread but I got a "shipped" in my account and a tracking number but no developments since (On the tracking page, it says:
    Estimated delivery

The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible.

Tracking Status

Shipment Ready for UPS

I know it is Mail Innovations and mail generally is a bit effed atm but seeing that others have received them already makes me a bit nervous now. I'm in Michigan.

Post edited by Leezestarr313 on
  • I did not read through the whole thread but I got a "shipped" in my account and a tracking number but no developments since (On the tracking page, it says:
    Estimated delivery

The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible.

Tracking Status

Shipment Ready for UPS

I know it is Mail Innovations and mail generally is a bit effed atm but seeing that others have received them already makes me a bit nervous now. I'm in Michigan.

Mine is the same way. Guessing they have not got them all out yet
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,689
    ZAPPER said:

This happened to me a few months ago with two Tom Petty records I had ordered. I got the delivery notice, but there were no records anywhere in my lobby. I called the post office and the very rude woman I spoke to assured me that they were delivered. I thought someone must have stolen them from my lobby, even though I came down shortly after I got the delivery notice in my email. When I next saw my regular mail carrier (who I know), he told me that he was out that day and they had a substitute. Lo and behold, a few days later I opened my apartment door and the records were there. My carrier told me that he saw them in the lobby of a building down the street. The substitute left them at the wrong building. Since then, my awesome mail guy leaves my records in front of my apartment door, rather than leaving them in the lobby.

So, perhaps it was just delivered to a neighbor by mistake and it will show up soon. I hope so.

• vinyl boy said:
    Any Canadians seen any movement on their records yet?   Mine just shows as shipped
    Both Fresh Press and Vault 1 have moved from Fontana CA to Los Angeles USPS sorting location. Probably be a week from there I gather
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,945
    GlowGirl said:
    ZAPPER said:

This happened to me a few months ago with two Tom Petty records I had ordered. I got the delivery notice, but there were no records anywhere in my lobby. I called the post office and the very rude woman I spoke to assured me that they were delivered. I thought someone must have stolen them from my lobby, even though I came down shortly after I got the delivery notice in my email. When I next saw my regular mail carrier (who I know), he told me that he was out that day and they had a substitute. Lo and behold, a few days later I opened my apartment door and the records were there. My carrier told me that he saw them in the lobby of a building down the street. The substitute left them at the wrong building. Since then, my awesome mail guy leaves my records in front of my apartment door, rather than leaving them in the lobby.

So, perhaps it was just delivered to a neighbor by mistake and it will show up soon. I hope so.

We've had this happen a couple of times - a couple years back, we had a package that said "delivered", but wasn't at our doorstep. A few days later, it appeared with a note explaining that it had been left on the same number doorstep in a different court (our neighborhood is townhouses arranged in courts). An unoccupied townhouse, at that! Sadly, the USPS is TERRIBLE at helping with these issues.

Back in 2020, we'd planned on going to a Leafs game before the Toronto show. Tickets were shipped via UPS. Marked delivered, but nothing on our step. Contacted them through Twitter (okay, I complained on Twitter, customer service contacted me); local branch called me, got the info, contacted the driver, then informed me that the driver remembered the package, but may have dropped it at the wrong number. Sure enough, there it was (neighbor wasn't home, so I felt a little porch pirate-y, but it was my package).

This all is why I detest the whole, "UPS ships, but hands off to USPS for the final delivery". USPS is generally good, but when things go wrong, you're SOL.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • I did not read through the whole thread but I got a "shipped" in my account and a tracking number but no developments since [...]

Mine is the same way. Guessing they have not got them all out yet
    Oh, that is reassuring to hear. Hopefully we will soon get some updates.

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,256
    vinyl boy said:
    Both Fresh Press and Vault 1 have moved from Fontana CA to Los Angeles USPS sorting location. Probably be a week from there I gather

Same!  :)
  • 87astro87astro North Carolina Posts: 50
    Ugh........Vault 1 still processing.....east coast......sad :( 
  • vinyl boy said:
    My Fresh Press and Vault 1 are both on the move in L.A. 
    edited February 2022
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    I get my neighbors mail and they get our mail every so often.  Luckily its just next door.  USPS always says it is the substitute driver that messes up.  Maybe they need to hire people who actually care to do their jobs correctly.  I received a package in bag that was addressed to the person 3 streets over in my neighborhood.  I just got on my bicycle and rode it over to her.  Didn’t know her, but though at she may have needed her bottle of pills that I figured was in the package when i shook it.  She was expecting it and had just ran out of meds that day.
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,705
    PP193448 said:
    I get my neighbors mail and they get our mail every so often.  Luckily its just next door.  USPS always says it is the substitute driver that messes up.  Maybe they need to hire people who actually care to do their jobs correctly.  I received a package in bag that was addressed to the person 3 streets over in my neighborhood.  I just got on my bicycle and rode it over to her.  Didn’t know her, but though at she may have needed her bottle of pills that I figured was in the package when i shook it.  She was expecting it and had just ran out of meds that day.
    I had UPS deliver someone’s meds from the VA to my house last year. I took them across town, small town so not very far and gave  them to him. He had already called UPS about not receiving them and they apparently were trying to figure out what happened. The strange thing is  our addresses  were nothing close to each other, so it was hard to figure out how the mistake was made. Dissimilar numbers and streets. 🤷‍♂️
  • DC29940DC29940 Posts: 661

Fresh Press found its way to Tucson!
    Kansas City 7.03.98
    St. Louis 10.11.00
    Kansas City 10.12.00
    St. Louis 4.22.03
    Kansas City 6.12.03
    St. Louis 10.5.04
    Kansas City 5.3.10
    Phoenix (EV) 4.13.12
    Phoenix (EV) 11.4.12
    Phoenix 11.19.13
    Wrigley 1 8.20.16
    Seattle 1 8.8.18
    Phoenix 4.11.20
    Phoenix 5.9.22
    Indianapolis 9.10.23
    Los Angeles 1 5.22.24
    Indianapolis 8.26.24
    Sidnum said:
    ZAPPER said:

Check with your neighbors if you can.  I've had stuff delivered next door and vice versa in the past..  Worth a shot.
    GlowGirl said:
    ZAPPER said:

Thanks guys, already checked around, they havent seen anything either. 

Weird thing is, it showed delivered at 5:45pm. Thats pretty much the same time when we had that 15 min crazy wind/rain/hail storm out of nowhere, it normally never even rains here! 

Ive pretty much given up hope, probably gonna give in to buying one off the fleabay 😢
  • “Shipment Ready for UPS” is still the status here in CT. Absolutely ridiculous. 
    -Justin

"Music is the last true voice of the human spirit. It can go beyond language, beyond age and beyond color...straight into the mind and heart of all people."~Ben Harper
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    So here”s typical proof that USPS is incompetent:
    package arrived in Springboro, OH 2/18/22 at 11:18a,and then departed to Urbancrest, OH at 2:01p
    I live in Springboro, OH.  Urbancrest, OH is over 1 hour away near Columbus.  WTF… Why not deliver the fucking package when it’s actually in my post office.  
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,383
    edited February 2022
    Taking bets on which ships first, fresh pressed or the regular album. 

Still at Shipment Ready for UPS.
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,757
    Looks like Tuesday for me. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Mine was estimated for Tuesday but arrived today in Texas.

Not everything is late or lost in transit.

Thankful and excited to check out the fresh press!
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

Guessing late next week it'll be here in Canada. 
  • Mine only says order info received.   Starting to get worried.  Nothing changed for 16 days 😬
  • With have a confirmed landing here in the UK. Hopefully it makes it from the airport to me this week 💪🏻😎
    Wembley Arena, London - 28/10/96
    Wembley Arena, London - 30/05/00 
    Wembley Arena, London - 18/06/07
    02 Arena, London - 18/08/09
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 30/07/12 EV Solo
    Bowl, Milton Keynes - 11/07/2014
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 06/06/17 EV Solo
    O2 Arena, London - 18/06/18
    O2 Arena, London - 17/07/18

It's an art to live with pain, mix the light into grey...
  • AmantriaAmantria Posts: 374
    Mine still says delivery today, but there's no way at all.  It just landed in Orlando, about 1.5 hours away from me at 6:30 am.  No way its making its way to my local post office and then sent out for delivery.  Unlikely even if it weren't a holiday. Oh well.  Tomorrow I guess.  Hopefully. Maybe.
    Its good to be back!!