Options

2022 EV Tour Merch

Comments

• Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,222
    JM144705 said:
    Kicking myself for not grabbing one of the earthlings tour shirt last night. I did grab the Newark show red shirt which is sweet. Oh well. Hope everyone going to the rest of the shows enjoy and get the merch they want. 
    Maybe someone can grab you one! Which shirt and what size? :) 
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    shorty4568shorty4568 Seattle, WA Posts: 176
    Does anyone know if show posters for both nights have been available on night 1? 
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,222
    Does anyone know if show posters for both nights have been available on night 1? 
    They have not. They are released each day. You may have a chance for both on N2 if N1 doesn’t sell out.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,391
    demetrios said:

UP NOW! Thanks Dimi.
  • Options
    Any ladies looking to pick up the tan mushroom shirt be warned, it’s friggin tiny. I asked for a Large for my 11yr old daughter who likes her clothes kinda baggy and I had to change it to an XL. She put it on yesterday and it fits, barely. Granted my kid is really tall for her age but unless that shirt is intended to be kids sizes it’s ridiculous. I know PJ has a long history of undersized women’s shirts, and it continues with Ed solo...
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,213
    Any ladies looking to pick up the tan mushroom shirt be warned, it’s friggin tiny. I asked for a Large for my 11yr old daughter who likes her clothes kinda baggy and I had to change it to an XL. She put it on yesterday and it fits, barely. Granted my kid is really tall for her age but unless that shirt is intended to be kids sizes it’s ridiculous. I know PJ has a long history of undersized women’s shirts, and it continues with Ed solo...
    I considered buying it for a minute, then remembered that they are made for children. Sea Hear Now had the same problem. I usually wear a small or medium, and even the XL women's shirt was too tight. For this tour I ended up getting a men's small shirt. That worked much better. Who is designing these women's shirts anyway?

• Options
    GlowGirl said:
    I considered buying it for a minute, then remembered that they are made for children. Sea Hear Now had the same problem. I usually wear a small or medium, and even the XL women's shirt was too tight. For this tour I ended up getting a men's small shirt. That worked much better. Who is designing these women's shirts anyway?

It’s kinda ridiculous at this point. I stopped buying my wife stuff cause she would wind up giving it away and now I can barely get something for my kid. I’m thinking next time I’ll just make your move and get her a men’s shirt. 
  • Options
    CP218430CP218430 Posts: 1,895
    So what size would fit an average 7 year old girl? Cause I have no clue but would love to get her a T
    98: St. Louis. 2000: Alpine. 2003: Chicago. 2006: Chicago Night 2, Milwaukee Night 1. 2007: Chicago (Lolla). 2009: Chicago 1 & 2. 2011: Alpine 1 & 2. 2013: Chicago & LA Night 1. 2016: Chicago 1 & 2. 2018: Chicago 1 & 2. 

"Let the Ocean dissolve away my past."
  • Options
    apirk72apirk72 Posts: 493
    edited February 2022
    Edit
    Post edited by apirk72 on
  • Options
    CP218430 said:
    So what size would fit an average 7 year old girl? Cause I have no clue but would love to get her a T
    If it is the woman’s shirt then probably a small or medium would fit the average 7 year old girl. They are really small. I guess try to eyeball it. The small men’s would be way too large. 
  • Options
    GlowGirl said:

It’s kinda ridiculous at this point. I stopped buying my wife stuff cause she would wind up giving it away and now I can barely get something for my kid. I’m thinking next time I’ll just make your move and get her a men’s shirt. 
    I think it is mostly the Bella-Canvas brand that runs really small in women’s. That is what they had this time around. In 2018 I bought a women’s PJ shirt at Fenway and it fit great. The brand was Tulex. I have had the same sizing issue with other Bella-Canvas brand tshirts in the past. I also have Tulex shirts from other bands that fit great. So the key is to check the label at the merch line. 
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,661
    I’m really interested in that charcoal Vedder sweatshirt.  Anyone have it?  Is it true to size?  
    May have to make an ISO post lol
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,907

• Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,912
    If anyone can help get me a cap, beanie and gloves....would be greatly appreciated from the other side of the world.
    @maverick

Brian do you still have the hat spare? 

• Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,933
    For anyone that was at NYC or Newark, do you recall if this t shirt was readily available up until show time or was it sold out early?  Thanks in advance. 

• Options
    bigbiggzybigbiggzy Posts: 720
    edited February 2022
    bbiggs said:
    For anyone that was at NYC or Newark, do you recall if this t shirt was readily available up until show time or was it sold out early?  Thanks in advance. 

I stood in line for a while before the Newark show… Seemed like they had plenty of that specific shirt. (Funny enough - that was shirt I bought. Great name, BTW 😉 )
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,933
    bigbiggzy said:
    bbiggs said:

I stood in line for a while before the Newark show… Seemed like they had plenty of that specific shirt. (Funny enough - that was shirt I bought. Great name, BTW 😉 )
    Good to hear!  Thank you for confirming and likewise...great name indeed!  ;)

• Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,514
    Hoping since capacity for San Diego is only 1200 we will have choices...I can't get there early. 
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,759
    Chicago poster is on MrTsurt's site and is pretty cool in my honest opinion.  
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,065
    Do we like this better than New Jersey’s?
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,365
    Awesome poster
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    PJamminPJammin Posts: 578
    Badass poster but the mountains are throwing me for a bit of a loop. A reference to the northwest perhaps?!?!
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,510
    Earthlings no love on these posters

cool poster
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,391
    Yeah for whatever reason on the tour poster Tomas it says Earthlings. So the artists must all have been instructed Eddie Vedder and Glen Hansard, except the tour poster which I would assume came last.
  • Options
    Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,183
    I got secondhand tickets but noticed that you can buy a souvenir ticket stub when you buy from Ticketmaster. If anyone will have an extra or ordered and changed your mind, please let me know. I’d really like to get a ticket to frame with the poster.