Options

2022 EV Tour Merch

Comments

• Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,222

DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options

DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,040

That poster is awful.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,088
    Posters getting worse as tour goes on. Hopefully Chicago bucks the trend. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,931
    mcgruff10 said:

That poster is awful.
    I feel bad for the flippers. Rough tour for  them 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

That poster is awful.
    I feel bad for the flippers. Rough tour for  them 
    How will they fund their tour?!
  • Options
    Thursday’s poster was a winner. Other two not so much.
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,010
    Agreed. The tour poster is also cool though, so if your show gets a lame poster you at least have that to fall back on. 
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,205
    Agreed. I am glad I got that one. I think I got everything I wanted at Beacon so I can be fairly chill about merch tonight. 
  • Options
    Really disappointed in tonight’s poster.. I don’t get it 
  • Options
    tdawe said:
    Agreed. The tour poster is also cool though, so if your show gets a lame poster you at least have that to fall back on. 
    Yes love the tour poster! Expecting that one to sell out faster than night specific poster tonight.
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,933
    I hope the Chicago posters are awful like this one so I don't concern myself with getting one. 
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,947
    bbiggs said:
    I hope the Chicago posters are awful like this one so I don't concern myself with getting one. 
    Haha, likewise
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,205
    tdawe said:
    For sure it’s very cool. If you want the tour poster you may have to show up earlier. I did the early line up for merch at Beacon and they had none left by the time I got in. I had to wait in line again when the doors opened since they put more out and barely got one. There were only a few left by the time I got mine and Glen hadn’t even gone on yet. So don’t lag if you want that tour poster. 
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Newark has a herd of wild horses roaming the public parks.  Supposedly a group of Irish immigrants brought them over in the late 1800s.   It s very rare to spot them.  They used to run a tour to try and find them but not sure if they are still doing it.   
    Post edited by mcgruff10 on
  • Options
    I’m going tonight and I’m kinda glad the poster I’d that awful. Makes it 100% that I won’t fall prey to FOMO and pick up something I don’t really like. Now the show specific shirt on the other hand is a must have. I love red and the image is way cool. Hopefully they still have some when I get there at 5:30
  • Options
    bbiggs said:
    I’m still in the fence about grabbing tix to either show. I’ll let you know which show I end up at and it will guarantee a shit poster. I think I’m the curse of bad pj and Eddie Chicago posters.
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,497
    Poster is meh

red shirts are like red hats to me now
     some asshole ruined red 🤣
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,933
    bbiggs said:
    I’m still in the fence about grabbing tix to either show. I’ll let you know which show I end up at and it will guarantee a shit poster. I think I’m the curse of bad pj and Eddie Chicago posters.
    I'm thinking the opposite.  I genuinely don't want to spend one minute in a merch line which means the poster will be an Emek or Munk One that is a once-a-decade, must have poster.

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590
    CROJAM95 said:
    Poster is meh

red shirts are like red hats to me now
     some asshole ruined red 🤣

• Options
    Can someone tell me if it actually makes sense to go to the merch booth super early tonight? Show poster is a must but I'm about 90 minutes out from the venue and if I arrive at 3:30 when they claimed merch would open, thatd leave me about 3.5 hours in newark to sit around. Did NYC posters sell out early? I remember at Ohana day 2 they sold out super quick and I had people asking to buy them for double the price off me.
    You never really know if the poster is going to be hot or not that day. I mean you can kind of gather based on your impression and reactions here but you never know. I remember people not liking the Ohana poster but it sold fast.

Also arriving at 3:30 doesn’t mean you’ll be done at 3:30. It may take an hour plus, it may not. We were stuck in line from 4:30-6:30 on Thursday. Friday some people say they got there at 3:30 and were done at 4. Thursday’s poster sold out fast and Friday’s was still available after the show, although the tour poster was not. You just don’t know how much time it will take and if it will be worth it in the end. People who waited until doors were in line for 45 mins before the show though so it may still take awhile even if you don’t go early. People were still in line when Glen went on.
    Good point, thank you! I'll arrive pretty early and hope for the best.
    Philadelphia 1 (April 28, 2016)
    Sea.Hear.Now Festival (September 18, 2021)
    Ohana Festival Encore Weekend (October 01, 2021)
    Ohana Festival Encore Weekend (October 02, 2021)
    MSG (September 11, 2022)
    Camden (September 14, 2022)
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,548
    Poster doesn't look bad
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,825

• Options
    3days3days Posts: 1,152
    I dig it.
  • Options
    MG79478MG79478 Posts: 1,635
    Have poster tubes been available at the venues?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,825

• Options
    Sirens4Sirens4 Posts: 581
    edited February 2022
    Yup MG79478 said:
    Yes there were plenty in nyc at 4:30 not sure at show time
    Post edited by Sirens4 on
    Springfield 94 hartford 96,98,06,08 xl center 2010,2013 boston 06,2010 mansfield ma 1998,2000,2003,2008
  • Options
    MG79478 said:
    Yes, $3 at the Beacon. Assuming that will follow throughout the tour.

Be prepared to put the end caps on yourself! And check the middle to make sure there’s not a stray end cap.
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Newark has a herd of wild horses roaming the public parks.  Supposedly a group of Irish immigrants brought them over in the late 1800s.   It s very rare to spot them.  They used to run a tour to try and find them but not sure if they are still doing it.   
    Thanks for the insight!
    Still not a big fan of the poster.. hoping I like it better in person. Odd that it doesn’t say the Earthlings anywhere on it