Options

Ukraine

Comments

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,767
    JB16057 said:

What repubs and POOTWH are for, these days.

Biden is asking for money to give to Israel to kill more people. Democrats are far from innocent yet all you do is blame Republicans. 
    Too bad you didn't read the headline and are in the Ukraine thread. Not surprising.

LOL, I was just going to say, WTF, how did I wander into the Israeli thread?

Back on topic, I was just thinking about how Christian Nationalist Speaker MAGA Mike and his Ovis aries flock are so dead set against supporting the Ukraine and so loyal to Putin and Russia?  I think about that and my brain goes...WHY?  Are they really cool with wanting crazy Putin to invade other countries and threaten the stability of Europe?  How is it the MAGA types think that is a good thing?  What do they expect to gain from it?  That's just bat-shit craziness. I don't get what the far right politicians expect to gain and even less, the average Joe and Jane Doe far right Americans who probably don't really follow any of this any further than saying, "But God's messenger Mike says it's good, so it gotta be good!"  
    WTF?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,928
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    JB16057 said:

What repubs and POOTWH are for, these days.

Biden is asking for money to give to Israel to kill more people. Democrats are far from innocent yet all you do is blame Republicans. 
    Look at either of the Middle East/Israel threads, pretty sure Hal is against giving Israel a blank check for killing Palestinian civilians.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options