Vault 1 shipped (U.K.)

Comments

• FR181798 said:
    Post some photos when you get em' Euro friends! 
    Cant even remember what the sleeve looks like but Im guessing it will be just the same style as the others. Looking forward to lining it up on my shelf with the other 8...the satisfaction.
    They don't fit in my shelf. 

Don't know where to keep mine. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • I've  no longer  got a damn turntable.
    I moved and i had one when i ordered it.Now i dont have one. 
    I will just look at it.!
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Just landed on my doorstep :)

• rw160510rw160510 Posts: 945
    I’ve got a meeting shortly but can post inside images later unless some one beats me to it
  • Will give it a spin later and confirm whether it sounds as good as I hope it does.
  • And oh yes it does indeed sound great! Consider this your new favourite vault vinyl  =)
  • RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 910
    Is Baba not on it?

• No Baba - I don't have it on my digital copy either from the original release.
  • Mine's arrived and... Oh...

FFS

• So yeah, if anyone ends up with two LP1's, let me know...
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    So yeah, if anyone ends up with two LP1's, let me know...
    Might be an incorrect label? 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Mine's arrived and... Oh...

FFS

That fuckin blows.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    There's a thought, will go and check that
  • RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 910
    No Baba - I don't have it on my digital copy either from the original release.
    Such a shame. The first cover of Baba by PJ, and imo the best 
    Alas no - two identical LP's

Have put a ticket through Music Glue, will see what they come back with

They are usually pretty good - when I had an issue with V10 they sent me a free replacement. Hope you get the same, or at least a new LP1!

• FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    edited January 2022
    FR181798 said:
    Post some photos when you get em' Euro friends! 
    Cant even remember what the sleeve looks like but Im guessing it will be just the same style as the others. Looking forward to lining it up on my shelf with the other 8...the satisfaction.
    They don't fit in my shelf. 

Don't know where to keep mine. 
    A bit of reorganising needs to happen tonight for me, got to move some Pixies out to expand the PJ section. 😊
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166

They are usually pretty good - when I had an issue with V10 they sent me a free replacement. Hope you get the same, or at least a new LP1!
    Really V10, was that not the one where they had no spares to fulfill ones that went missing or were damaged. I think it was 8 or 9 I had an issue with and no EU spares so had to get a replacement from 10c. I ended up having 1 US disc and 2 EU discs. Of course I couldnt cope with that and went to ebay for another set.
  • FR181798 said:

Really V10, was that not the one where they had no spares to fulfill ones that went missing or were damaged. I think it was 8 or 9 I had an issue with and no EU spares so had to get a replacement from 10c. I ended up having 1 US disc and 2 EU discs. Of course I couldnt cope with that and went to ebay for another set.
    Yeah, definitely V10 - I think the 'no spares / replacements' was in the US with 10c, I definitely got a replacement from Music Glue. The one I initially received had a number of defects / warping.
  • PB11041PB11041 Posts: 2,805
    FR181798 said:

Yeah, definitely V10 - I think the 'no spares / replacements' was in the US with 10c, I definitely got a replacement from Music Glue. The one I initially received had a number of defects / warping.
    it was US and it was hugely disappointing. Particualarly because most of the issues were bsased on absoltuley shitty packaging.  They ditched the incredibly strong pizza box custom box for shitty this wrapped cardboard and in some there was bubble wrap, some 1 sheet on one side and in others none.  

Mail innovations absolutely is horrible and everything should be focused on sending media mail.  Which is both cheaper and would allow for money on the proper packaging.  If paying $15-20 on shipping it should arrive unscathed.
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,705
    Mine's arrived and... Oh...

FFS

I bought a copy of the Vitalogy reissue from Amazon that had 2 of the side A/B LPs in it. They exchanged it without a problem. The sort of funny thing is I didn't notice it until I was playing it. I played the first record, went to listen to the second one and thought hmm didn't I just hear that song? Hopefully they get you taken care of quickly.
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    Vault 4 had that problem a lot.  
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    Jurassic Park Hold Onto Your Butts GIF
    www.cluthelee.com
  • So today no postman
     Great
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• FlavafrazFlavafraz Posts: 416
    Damn that’s a sweet looking vault can’t wait to get them in the u.s.
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,654
    Interesting that they deviated from the normal cover art. 
  • rb173565rb173565 Posts: 107
    will there be a cd release of this available via nugs OR is the original pj20 giveaways the only cd option?