Viruses / Vaccines 2

Comments

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,596
    AW124797 said:
    brianlux said:

I'm concerned that lifting restrictions has given a lot of people cause to lower their common sense precautions regarding the virus.  I think a lot of people seem to equate lowering restrictions with meaning the virus is gone.  But of course we know it is not and it is still spreading.  I am one of the very few people I see out in public (post office, grocery store, etc.) who still wears a mask.  It's amazing to me that the vast majority of people don't seem to be concerned about COVID any more.  That attitude is driving me further and further into isolation.  For me, too many people are problematic and dangerous.
    What do you mean by too many people are problematic and dangerous? 
    Too many people don't cover their mouths when they cough, don't practice common sense hygiene, are not not considerate around older people like myself who can't afford to get COVID, let alone the flu.
    brianlux said:

I'm concerned that lifting restrictions has given a lot of people cause to lower their common sense precautions regarding the virus.  I think a lot of people seem to equate lowering restrictions with meaning the virus is gone.  But of course we know it is not and it is still spreading.  I am one of the very few people I see out in public (post office, grocery store, etc.) who still wears a mask.  It's amazing to me that the vast majority of people don't seem to be concerned about COVID any more.  That attitude is driving me further and further into isolation.  For me, too many people are problematic and dangerous.
    I don't see many people with masks but definitely a handful. It's odd to me that people are so triggered by masks. Maybe you're protecting us? My doctor's office still requires them.

One thing that is kind of irritating is seeing "Masks are mandatory" signs up on the doors of restaurants, etc., and you go in and no one is wearing a mask. IF you don't mean it take the fucking thing down.

Yeah, I don't know why people are triggered by masks.  Deep seated guilt maybe?  But more likely an "it's my right" attitude.  Maybe it is their right.  It's also their right to be hemorrhoids , which is also often the case. 

As for protecting, I'd say both, although probably more myself because I am more careful than most people I see in public (which I do as seldom as possible).  It may not be great protection, but it can't hurt and I'll take any precaution I can to stay well and alive. I won't live forever and I'm not obsessively afraid of death, but I really don't want to waste away from some frickin' damn disease! 

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,701
    So, I need to sign up for a college course on campus and they want my covid vax history.  I got the initial 2 shots but won't get the booster.  I thought we were done with asking for this?
    Most colleges require certain vaccines. When I started my grad program years ago I couldn’t find my measles, mumps, and rubella records - even though I had them. They put a hold on my registration until I retook them - which I didn’t mind doing. I think this is just standard procedure for colleges. 
  • GlowGirl said:
    So, I need to sign up for a college course on campus and they want my covid vax history.  I got the initial 2 shots but won't get the booster.  I thought we were done with asking for this?
    Most colleges require certain vaccines. When I started my grad program years ago I couldn’t find my measles, mumps, and rubella records - even though I had them. They put a hold on my registration until I retook them - which I didn’t mind doing. I think this is just standard procedure for colleges. 
    Yeah if they actually wanted those I don't even know how i'd find them, lol.  
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    brianlux said:
    AW124797 said:
    brianlux said:

Too many people don't cover their mouths when they cough, don't practice common sense hygiene, are not not considerate around older people like myself who can't afford to get COVID, let alone the flu.
    brianlux said:

I don't see many people with masks but definitely a handful. It's odd to me that people are so triggered by masks. Maybe you're protecting us? My doctor's office still requires them.

One thing that is kind of irritating is seeing "Masks are mandatory" signs up on the doors of restaurants, etc., and you go in and no one is wearing a mask. IF you don't mean it take the fucking thing down.

Yeah, I don't know why people are triggered by masks.  Deep seated guilt maybe?  But more likely an "it's my right" attitude.  Maybe it is their right.  It's also their right to be hemorrhoids , which is also often the case. 

As for protecting, I'd say both, although probably more myself because I am more careful than most people I see in public (which I do as seldom as possible).  It may not be great protection, but it can't hurt and I'll take any precaution I can to stay well and alive. I won't live forever and I'm not obsessively afraid of death, but I really don't want to waste away from some frickin' damn disease! 

The triggering all comes from right wing media. They used to yammer on about seeing people in their cars wearing masks and how stupid liberals must be for doing that.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    brianlux said:
    AW124797 said:
    brianlux said:

brianlux said:

The triggering all comes from right wing media. They used to yammer on about seeing people in their cars wearing masks and how stupid liberals must be for doing that.

For sure.  And I'll admit it seems a little off to see people driving alone in a car wearing a mask but that's certainly not reason to judge someone.  Who knows, they might have allergies.  Or maybe they just like wearing masks.  We've all seen weirder get ups, lol.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    AW124797 said:
    brianlux said:

brianlux said:

For sure.  And I'll admit it seems a little off to see people driving alone in a car wearing a mask but that's certainly not reason to judge someone.  Who knows, they might have allergies.  Or maybe they just like wearing masks.  We've all seen weirder get ups, lol.
    yep...like maga hats

I tend to assume they just got in their car and didn't think to take it off because it wasn't uncomfortable or something. No different than not taking off your coat when you get in the car.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,094
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    I don't recall mandatory plane travel for grocery shoppers. 
    I don’t recall anyone who was anti-mandates being able to present accurate information about the vaccine and Covid itself. 
    I do recall your very recent statement that covid vaccine stops transmission. Accurate? 
    Bad recall. I said it reduces the likelihood of transmission. 

What’s the Pfizer statement say, by the way. 
    True. Reduces transmission by 0.00000389%. 
    What was I saying about anti-mandate people not being able to grasp facts about the vaccine? They have no credibility and most are trying to revise their history. 
    I'd censor them. Vaccine hesitancy leads to low sales. 
    You’re basically trolling to see who will fit into your caricature of what you think a pro-vaccine person is. Good luck with that. 
    Trolling? Plenty of sarcasm and irony on both sides. 

Hey AW, I give you credit sticking around liberalland, however, the right’s views on the vax and Covid in general are dead wrong, deadly dangerous and the below chart says it all. It compares the US life expectancy to other countries, and the US life expectancy has fallen to where it was in 1996, while most other countries experienced a smaller reduction during the pandemic but also an increase after the decline. Only the US has no such increase. For a wealthy country with among  the most advanced healthcare , we are not doing a good job staying alive lately.

From 2020 to 2021, life expectancy continued to decline in the U.S. while rebounding in most comparable countries

• AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    I don’t recall anyone who was anti-mandates being able to present accurate information about the vaccine and Covid itself. 
    I do recall your very recent statement that covid vaccine stops transmission. Accurate? 

What was I saying about anti-mandate people not being able to grasp facts about the vaccine? They have no credibility and most are trying to revise their history. 
    You’re basically trolling to see who will fit into your caricature of what you think a pro-vaccine person is. Good luck with that. 

Hey AW, I give you credit sticking around liberalland, however, the right’s views on the vax and Covid in general are dead wrong, deadly dangerous and the below chart says it all. It compares the US life expectancy to other countries, and the US life expectancy has fallen to where it was in 1996, while most other countries experienced a smaller reduction during the pandemic but also an increase after the decline. Only the US has no such increase. For a wealthy country with among  the most advanced healthcare , we are not doing a good job staying alive lately.

From 2020 to 2021, life expectancy continued to decline in the U.S. while rebounding in most comparable countries

14% or 2.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,426
    edited February 2023

the what didnt happen this week section of ap news.....

Experts: Pfizer tests on COVID vaccines, treatment in line with industry standards

CLAIM: Pfizer has acknowledged in a statement it conducted “gain of function” research as part of its development of a vaccine and a separate medical treatment for COVID-19.

THE FACTS: Experts said nothing in a recent statement by the company suggests it’s conducting research designed to make COVID-19 more harmful, as some social media users claim. A statement released Jan. 27 by Pfizer in response to allegations it was conducting risky “gain of function” research triggered another round of false speculation against one of the top makers of COVID vaccines. Gain of function refers to scientific experiments that give an organism a new property or enhances an existing one. In the case of a virus such as the coronavirus that causes COVID-19, that could involve making it more harmful, or giving it the ability to transmit to other species. But the company said no such things in its statement, stressing that its vaccine-related experiments are undertaken only after a new variant has been identified by public health authorities. “This research provides a way for us to rapidly assess the ability of an existing vaccine to induce antibodies that neutralize a newly identified variant of concern,” the company said. “We then make this data available through peer reviewed scientific journals and use it as one of the steps to determine whether a vaccine update is required.” For research related to its antiviral medication Paxlovid, Pfizer said that “most” of the work is conducted using computer simulations or mutations of a non-infectious part of the virus. Peter Hotez, dean of the National School of Tropical Medicine at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas, said nothing in the statement suggests Pfizer is conducting research designed to “weaponize” COVID-19 or “increase its pathogenicity,” as some social media users claim. “They might be undertaking virologic research to test the limits of their technologies knowing that through virus evolution some of these changes may occur naturally,” he wrote in an email. Benjamin Neuman, a virologist at Texas A&M University, agreed, though he said Pfizer’s statement is “written in a technical way” that could have been “made clearer for non-science readers.” “To be gain of function, the researcher needs to deliberately make a change, knowing that change makes the virus more dangerous, and the change must be something the virus could not reasonably do on its own,” Neuman wrote in an email. “Miss out any part of that definition, and it’s not gain of function. That’s a really high bar, and the last part is the key.” Albert Ko, who chairs the epidemiology department at the Yale School of Public Health in New Haven, Connecticut, said the online claims amounted to “scare mongering.” “Engineering the virus does not always mean gain of function research,” he said. “Vaccines are made this way, from taking pieces of one virus and placing it into another virus. It does not necessarily mean a high risk of creating a stronger, more dangerous virus.” At the same time, he said, the company should disclose more information about the work, such as its internal approvals process and safety protocols. A spokesperson for Pfizer declined to respond to requests for additional comment. “The statement stands as our comment on the false allegations currently being made about vaccine research at Pfizer,” Amy Rose wrote in an email.

— Associated Press writer Philip Marcelo in New York contributed this report.

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

Post misleads on J&J COVID vaccine, DNA
    By ANGELO FICHERA
    2 Feb 2023

CLAIM: The COVID-19 vaccine from Johnson & Johnson enters the nucleus of cells, suggesting that the shot alters recipients’ DNA.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: Missing context. The vaccine uses a weakened, modified cold virus. While the DNA from that adenovirus does enter the nucleus of cells in order to produce mRNA and prompt production of the spike protein of the coronavirus, experts say there’s no evidence the shots alter a person’s DNA. 

THE FACTS: Social media users have long spread erroneous and alarming claims that the mRNA COVID-19 shots from Pfizer and Moderna are altering humans’ DNA.

A popular post circulating this week acknowledges that falsehood but goes on to misleadingly suggest that it’s actually another vaccine — one from Johnson & Johnson — that is changing recipients’ DNA because it enters the nucleus of recipients’ cells.

“For the past 3 years, nothing but constant yelling about mRNA vaccines designed to change your DNA. It's false. It doesn't enter the nucleus. But guess what does? The J&J is a DNA vaccine. Yet TOTAL silence..” reads a tweet shared as a screenshot on Instagram.

J&J’s COVID-19 shot is a viral vector vaccine that uses a cold virus, known as an adenovirus, that is weakened and modified. The company used the same technology to make an Ebola vaccine.

The J&J COVID-19 vaccine does deliver the adenovirus DNA to the nucleus, where it in turn produces messenger RNA — or mRNA — that then instructs the body to produce the spike protein of the coronavirus, as the Vaccine Education Research Center at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia explains.

But experts say that doesn’t mean the J&J vaccine changes the human genome, which is the entire set of DNA instructions found in a cell.

“Just because they are present in the same location that doesn’t mean there’s going to be recombination there,” said Paulo Verardi, an associate professor of virology and vaccinology at the University of Connecticut, referring to the adenovirus DNA integrating with the human genome. 

There are several factors that work against the notion that the vaccine is being integrated into the genome, Verardi said, who said such a scenario is “very, very, very, very unlikely.”

First of all, adenoviruses are not known to integrate into humans’ genome, he said. Other viruses, such as retroviruses — HIV being one — do.

What’s more, the adenovirus used in the J&J vaccine is also modified so that it is not able to replicate in humans, making the prospect of it altering humans’ DNA even less likely than if humans were to be actually infected with an adenovirus, as they routinely are, Verardi added.

Dr. Beth Moore, chair of the University of Michigan’s Department of Microbiology and Immunology, similarly said in an email that because the virus is replication-incompetent, it can’t easily spread cell to cell.

“The fact that the virus enters the nucleus does NOT mean that it integrates into the genome of humans,” Moore said.

J&J’s COVID-19 vaccine has been largely sidelined by officials because of the risk of rare but serious blood clotting issues. The vaccine is now recommended only in limited situations, such as previous allergic reactions to components of the mRNA vaccines, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Many more Americans have received doses from Pfizer and Moderna.

___

This is part of AP’s effort to address widely shared misinformation, including work with outside companies and organizations to add factual context to misleading content that is circulating online. Learn more about fact-checking at AP.

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:

This is because MS-13 has invaded the country and are killing hundreds of people a day.  You just don't hear about it on the liberal news. 
    mrussel1 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:

This is because MS-13 has invaded the country and are killing hundreds of people a day.  You just don't hear about it on the liberal news. 

MS-13?  Never heard of it.  You mean this?:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS-13

• static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    mrussel1 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:

Gold
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
    mrussel1 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:

multiple sclerosis 13? This is the first I am hearing about this. fucking MSM.......

• AW124797AW124797 Posts: 641
    brianlux said:
    AW124797 said:
    brianlux said:

brianlux said:

Left wing media should help these poor people and cover a story on driving alone in your car with a mask on. It's imbecilic. Doesn't get any worse. I'm on Long Island. I see it every day. 
    edited February 2023
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:

I'm not surprised by this chart. Every summer I host visitors from Europe. They are always amazed how obese new yorkers are. It's a major problem if you add covid to it. Media doesn't cover that enough.  
    AW124797 said:
    brianlux said:
    AW124797 said:
    brianlux said:

brianlux said:

Left wing media should help these poor people and cover a story on driving alone in your car with a mask on. It's imbecilic. Doesn't get any worse. I'm on Long Island. I see it every day. 
    Agreed...they should also do stories on people that wear their coats and/or gloves in the car.

Please focus on something intelligent.

AW124797 said:
    brianlux said:
    AW124797 said:
    brianlux said:

brianlux said:

Agreed...they should also do stories on people that wear their coats and/or gloves in the car.

Please focus on something intelligent.
    Gern, I'm sorry, but I'd like to point out that it was you who brought up masks in cars and then explored (far from intelligent) causes for such behavior.
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:

I'm not surprised by this chart. Every summer I host visitors from Europe. They are always amazed how obese new yorkers are. It's a major problem if you add covid to it. Media doesn't cover that enough.  

Cmon bro, I give you credit for sticking around but please, healthy from 1980 to 2019 where our lifespans increase then fell off a cliff gorging at Mickey Ds in 2020? While the rest of the wealthy world bounced back?

Or did something happen circa 2020-2022 impacting the US with huge part of its population being anti healthcare, anti precaution and anti vax?

This is like that Jim Jordan video last week w Chucky Todd  , he knew he was lying about the trump/ Biden archive comparison, so he was forced to laugh about it. 

Yknow AW, sometimes believing in lies becomes deadly. Forget what lies Marge told you, Trump killed Ashli, even your Speaker knows that.
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:

Cmon bro, I give you credit for sticking around but please, healthy from 1980 to 2019 where our lifespans increase then fell off a cliff gorging at Mickey Ds in 2020? While the rest of the wealthy world bounced back?

Or did something happen circa 2020-2022 impacting the US with huge part of its population being anti healthcare, anti precaution and anti vax?

This is like that Jim Jordan video last week w Chucky Todd  , he knew he was lying about the trump/ Biden archive comparison, so he was forced to laugh about it. 

Yknow AW, sometimes believing in lies becomes deadly. Forget what lies Marge told you, Trump killed Ashli, even your Speaker knows that.
    Why would you assume other wealthy nations don't have covid antivaxers? We're on par with everybody else in covid vaccinations. Look at GB. They dropped masks and mandates well before the US. Also, I have no idea who Marge, Ashli or Jim Jordan are. Again, no idea how I got labeled as a Trump supporter, but it's very interesting how everybody is brining it up in their arguments. 
    edited February 2023
    AW124797 said:
    brianlux said:
    AW124797 said:
    brianlux said:

brianlux said:

You have a problem with strangers wearing a mask while driving a car?  And to you nothing is worse than that, right? You're kidding, right? 

No need to answer.  They're just rhetorical questions for your amusement  ( the prefix "a" meaning not, followed by the root "muse" derived from the Greek "to think".)
    Post edited by brianlux on

brianlux said:
    AW124797 said:
    brianlux said:
    AW124797 said:
    brianlux said:

brianlux said:

You have a problem with strangers wearing a mask while driving a car?  And to you nothing is worse than that, right? You're kidding, right? 

No need to answer.  They're just rhetorical questions for your amusement  ( the prefix "a" meaning not, followed by the root "muse" derived from the Greek "to think".)
    Amusement, indeed. I always do the thumbs up and, when possible, I try to ask if they're wearing a condom in bed while sleeping alone.
    AW124797 said:
    brianlux said:
    AW124797 said:
    brianlux said:
    AW124797 said:
    brianlux said:

brianlux said:

Amusement, indeed. I always do the thumbs up and, when possible, I try to ask if they're wearing a condom in bed while sleeping alone.

You seem easily bothered by things other people to that don't affect you or have anything to do with you. 
    Rather than be so bugged by people who wear masks, maybe consider that each of them/us is one fewer people likely to cough on you and give you some kind of disease- and not just COVID.  Like infectious mononucleosis, for example.  That one was a thrill ride.  Ran a fever for three months straight, had to crawl to get to the bathroom.  Woo hoo, good times.  Or how about Epstein Barr virus?  Talk about fatigue.  You hold yourself up best you can until break time and then collapse for 15 minute with tears running down your face. Then get up and do it again.  Hack or pack, baby.  What joy!

• 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,415
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:

Why would you assume other wealthy nations don't have covid antivaxers? We're on par with everybody else in covid vaccinations. Look at GB. They dropped masks and mandates well before the US. Also, I have no idea who Marge, Ashli or Jim Jordan are. Again, no idea how I got labeled as a Trump supporter, but it's very interesting how everybody is brining it up in their arguments. 
    Τrump it's their obsession..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:

You say something about lies??

Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

23scidoo said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:

Τrump it's their obsession..
    I was talking about Jordan lying about the documents saga, and laughing about it because he knew he was lying. 
    23scidoo said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:

You say something about lies??

To pretend the virus didn't mutate and the nature of the disease did not change is completely dishonest. 

At the time those comments were recorded, you were 12 times more likely to become ill if you were not vaccinated. 

But knowing the truth certainly doesn't matter before disagreeing with another commenter, right? 

Can someone plot the death rate for the vacccinated vs unvaccinated when Biden and Fauci made their comments vs the time when the Fox Doctor claimed to catch them in a lie?

zero..0..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

When those comments were made by Biden and fauci, the vaccines were very highly effective. To suggest otherwise is dishonest. To pretend the disease did not significantly change is dishonest.

Is anything 100% in medicine? Do people who exercise and eat fruit and vegetables every day still risk getting cancer? If so, should we all just eat cake all day and not exercise?

Is chat gpt part of the liberal lie machine?

“Yes, the COVID-19 vaccines have been shown to reduce mortality and severe illness caused by the virus. Clinical trials have demonstrated that the vaccines are effective at preventing COVID-19 infection, as well as reducing hospitalizations and deaths due to the disease. Real-world studies have also confirmed the vaccines' effectiveness in reducing COVID-19 mortality.

It's important to note that the vaccines were only widely distributed starting in late 2020 and early 2021, so the full impact on reducing COVID-19 mortality will become clearer as more data becomes available over time. Nevertheless, the vaccines have already had a significant impact on reducing the number of COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations, and deaths.”