Options

Viruses / Vaccines 2

Comments

• Options
    https://youtu.be/YDxkloJ-4kE
    I found this interesting.  Im not joe rogan or joe arther. Just  why is it hard to get real data now! 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    ^ Agreed.  Dr. Campbell is objective and fact based.  It is refreshing. 
  • Options
    Yeah i trust him and his approach.  
    I think all information should  be there to see. Its obviously  available  now. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    bbiggs said:

STOCKHOLM -- Sweden has decided against recommending COVID vaccines for kids aged 5-11, the Health Agency said on Thursday, arguing that the benefits did not outweigh the risks.

"With the knowledge we have today, with a low risk for serious disease for kids, we don't see any clear benefit with vaccinating them," Health Agency official Britta Bjorkholm told a news conference.

She added that the decision could be revisited if the research changed or if a new variant changed the pandemic. Kids in high-risk groups can already get the vaccine.

Seems like a logical approach to me. It is interesting how different countries that all have access to the same data points have very different stances on this. 

EDIT - It deleted the part I bolded from the original post for some reason, which was this:

Sweden has decided against recommending COVID vaccines for kids aged 5-11, the Health Agency said on Thursday, arguing that the benefits did not outweigh the risks.

"With the knowledge we have today, with a low risk for serious disease for kids, we don't see any clear benefit with vaccinating them," Health Agency official Britta Bjorkholm told a news conference.

She added that the decision could be revisited if the research changed or if a new variant changed the pandemic. Kids in high-risk groups can already get the vaccine.

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,148
    I found this interesting.  Im not joe rogan or joe arther. Just  why is it hard to get real data now! 

I agree more data is better, but doc lets not go full tilt roegan here, the first two columns are unvaccinated total deaths and rates per 100k, the next two are for the vaccinated.

in every time period there is a clearly identifiable trend.

• Options
    The  data that Pfizer  has and the others  is not fully disclosed.  Why?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    The  data that Pfizer  has and the others  is not fully disclosed.  Why?
    The data that it's saved millions of lives is everywhere.
  • Options
    Its not about  vaxxed or not vaxxed. Its about the trial data being  transparent for the  vaccine. Thats the  point not if it  works. But the trial facts
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    What he is saying is true.  Why cant  we see the trial data. Why
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Its not about  vaxxed or not vaxxed. Its about the trial data being  transparent for the  vaccine. Thats the  point not if it  works. But the trial facts
    Really? Just Google it. The trial results are there. 
  • Options
    To be clear i have  had 3 vaccines. Im in no way anti fuck all . And yes its saved lives but I'm  wondering why the non transparency  . Lets see it all and make our adult minds up and for our children  
     Thats all. This place is fuckin ridiculous  and  narrow
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,017
    edited January 2022
    Ok mate. Watch the video. Later 
    Post edited by lastexitlondon on
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Thanks for sharing…
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    To be clear i have  had 3 vaccines. Im in no way anti fuck all . And yes its saved lives but I'm  wondering why the non transparency  . Lets see it all and make our adult minds up and for our children  
    If you get shut down because you have questions about a vaccine then it’s safe to assume lots of people should start to have questions…shut up and take it was the dumbest approach government could take…
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Just found it interesting.  Im too old and fucked up to bother with idiots.  
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Narrow. I'm being serious, I googled Pfizer covid trial results and they are there.

People need to stop getting their info from YouTube.

It's rotting your brains.
  • Options
    It's  from the british medical  journal  not you tube. Watch the video fool
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    What’s the fellow name?
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Fool?

If I click on the video I don't see anything about British medical journal.

I'm not going to waste my time watching a YouTube video posted by someone trying to peddle conspiracy theories. Or someone who calls me a fool. Imagine that.

There are posting guidelines otherwise I would tell you what I really think of your nonsense.
  • Options
    dignin said:
    Fool?

I'm not going to waste my time watching a YouTube video posted by someone trying to peddle conspiracy theories. Or someone who calls me a fool. Imagine that.

There are posting guidelines otherwise I would tell you what I really think of your nonsense.
    You come on here and insult people all the time.  That’s your go to move when getting your losing a debate…STOP With THE I AM SO INNOCENT BULLSHIT…
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,664
    Here’s more details on the trials from Pfizer. 146 pages. 

• Options
    Apologies for my poor language. 
    Im not a conspiracy theory person.
    Nevermind.
    I had AZ for my first 2 doses and there  was terrible panic around the time of second dose and for my son who is 23 we were in an awful situation where it was said not to be used  on the young but still have  the  second shot.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    dignin said:
    Fool?

You come on here and insult people all the time.  That’s your go to move when getting your losing a debate…STOP With THE I AM SO INNOCENT BULLSHIT…
    Got anymore racist memes to post?
  • Options
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,148
    Nevermind.
    I had AZ for my first 2 doses and there  was terrible panic around the time of second dose and for my son who is 23 we were in an awful situation where it was said not to be used  on the young but still have  the  second shot.

FWIW I think you’re asking a reasonable question and yes it originated in the BMJ, not you tube. More data is better, but that CDC data is clear, deaths caused or contributed by Covid are much higher among unvaccinated. In addition, anecdotally, many hospital representatives, doctors, nurses, etc have been saying, even during the milder omicron surge, that the ICUs are populated by mainly unvaccinated patients. 
  • Options
    Nevermind.

FWIW I think you’re asking a reasonable question and yes it originated in the BMJ, not you tube. More data is better, but that CDC data is clear, deaths caused or contributed by Covid are much higher among unvaccinated. In addition, anecdotally, many hospital representatives, doctors, nurses, etc have been saying, even during the milder omicron surge, that the ICUs are populated by mainly unvaccinated patients. 
    I agree
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07