Official EV Earthling Tour Lottery & Verified Fan Freak Out Thread

Comments

• tdawetdawe Posts: 2,089
    A couple of pairs have popped up on TM for Beacon 2. Pretty steep prices though.
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
  • sgtppr67sgtppr67 Posts: 241
    JojoRice said:
    CM189191 said:
    I just love this process
    where I have to register 4 different times
    to enter a lottery
    for the opportunity
    to be subjected to dynamic pricing
    What dynamic pricing?
    It means tickets prices are subject to change based on demand. 
    No, I know what it means, but these tickets are fixed price. Unless you are talking about the ticketmaster sale? Were those dynamic for the shows last week?
    verified fan sales and platinum pricing were mixed in together on TM. you had to filter out the platinum with the verified fan code

• JimmyV said:
    I got stugots for all the various lotteries. Oh well, it’s not the end of the world. Now I’m going to have to start hunting for a single for New York or New Jersey. And congrats to everyone who managed to get tickets!
    Love the positivity and the use of stugots! Somebody help this guy out with an extra. 
    Thanks man! I’m a firm believer that there’s always a ticket available if you look hard enough. And if not, there’s always another tour
  • Nice!  Looks like I'm back to get gutted again.  At least this time I signed up for the verified fan part (I thought that was automatic in signing up for the original draw last time - reading comprehension needs work).
    1995.07.09 - 1995.07.11 - 1998.06.27 - 1998.06.29 - 2000.10.08 - 2000.10.09 - 2003.06.18 - 2003.06.21 - 2006.05.16 - 2006.05.17 - 2006.06.30 - 2007.08.05 - 2008.08.21 (ev solo) - 2009.08.24 - 2011.06.28 (ev solo) - 2011.09.03 - 2013.07.19 - 2016.08.22 - 2018.08.18 - 2022.02.09 (ev w/ earthlings) - 2023.09.05
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    tdawe said:
    A couple of pairs have popped up on TM for Beacon 2. Pretty steep prices though.
    And for N1 there are 5 in the front row of the Lower Balcony, $701 each
  • So I am super excited they are adding a second Chicago show since I was VF waitlisted and missed out on 10C too. My question is will there be an opportunity for fan-to-fan face value ticket exchange/sale?  My husband is also a 10C member and he did not go for them last go around and I did and missed out.  Should we both go for it and push the chances and by some miracle we both get them, will I be able to get them in the hands of another fan somehow?  I cannot seem to find the thread or info on how this works or where these would be posted....help?
    Alpine Valley - Lolla 08/02/92
    Alpine Valley - 1998
    Chicago - Allstate Arena 10/09/00
    Chicago - United Center 06/18/03
    Chicago - United Center 08/23/09
    Chicago - Wrigley 07/19/13
    Moline - iWireless Center 10/17/14 (No Code)
    Philadelphia - Wells Fargo Center 04/29/16 (Ten)
    Chicago - Wrigley  08/20/16 & 08/22/16
    Seattle - Safeco Field 08/10/18
    Chicago - Wrigley 08/18
    Chicago - United Center 09/05/23
    Chicago - United Center 09/07/23
  • So I am super excited they are adding a second Chicago show since I was VF waitlisted and missed out on 10C too. My question is will there be an opportunity for fan-to-fan face value ticket exchange/sale?  My husband is also a 10C member and he did not go for them last go around and I did and missed out.  Should we both go for it and push the chances and by some miracle we both get them, will I be able to get them in the hands of another fan somehow?  I cannot seem to find the thread or info on how this works or where these would be posted....help?
    There will likely not be the face value fan to fan exchange for NY or Chicago as those tickets can be transferred as normal.  Believe the other cities will have the fan to fan.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
    There will likely not be the face value fan to fan exchange for NY or Chicago as those tickets can be transferred as normal.  Believe the other cities will have the fan to fan.  
    Transfer tickets is an option for Chicago.
    Here's a disclaimer: Your tickets will be ready prior to event – anytime after 7:30pm on Sun, Feb 6, 2022 (we'll email you a reminder when they're ready).
  • ChrisdMChrisdM Posts: 164
    So I am super excited they are adding a second Chicago show since I was VF waitlisted and missed out on 10C too. My question is will there be an opportunity for fan-to-fan face value ticket exchange/sale?  My husband is also a 10C member and he did not go for them last go around and I did and missed out.  Should we both go for it and push the chances and by some miracle we both get them, will I be able to get them in the hands of another fan somehow?  I cannot seem to find the thread or info on how this works or where these would be posted....help?
    I found that a little confusing as well. Why does Ticketmaster only have the fan-to-fan face value ticket exchange in certain cities? Also, does that mean that in Chicago and NY, people can charge whatever they want if they resell their 10C ticket(s) on Ticketmaster, or whatever other ticket site? Or in Chicago and NY the tickets are not transferrable at all, with SafeTix?
  • SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,203
    edited December 2021
    Somehow got CENTER ORCH CC, through the verified public sale for NYC night 1.. 3rd row, and slightly cheaper than the fan club tix.
    Post edited by SJD3232 on
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,833
    10c and VF ticket locations were blended together, which is how you could get real good seats without being a 10c member (was mentioned in the tour announcement).

NY and IL likely have laws that require transferability, which is why both of them allow for transfers despite other venues being more locked in. 
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,949
    SJD3232 said:
    Somehow got CENTER ORCH CC, through the verified public sale for NYC night 1.. 3rd row, and slightly cheaper than the fan club tix.
    That is great! Nice score. 
  • ChrisdMChrisdM Posts: 164
    tschav said:
    10c and VF ticket locations were blended together, which is how you could get real good seats without being a 10c member (was mentioned in the tour announcement).

NY and IL likely have laws that require transferability, which is why both of them allow for transfers despite other venues being more locked in. 
    I live in IL, and was also thinking that the ticket reselling laws being different may be the case. I'm no expert of the law here, but we do have licensed ticket resellers here, and I think is legal for the licensed ticket resellers to charge above face value. Don't know if that's common for other states or not. Therefore, don't have the fan-to-fan face value ticket exchange program here.
    Again, I'm no expert and plenty others would know more about these laws than me.
    Regardless, I would just want them to be transferable somehow, in case I can't go due to work, illness, or whatever...
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,393
    JimmyV said:
    I got stugots for all the various lotteries. Oh well, it’s not the end of the world. Now I’m going to have to start hunting for a single for New York or New Jersey. And congrats to everyone who managed to get tickets!
    Love the positivity and the use of stugots! Somebody help this guy out with an extra. 
    Thanks man! I’m a firm believer that there’s always a ticket available if you look hard enough. And if not, there’s always another tour
    Yes this!! Hasn’t failed me yet :)
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,126
    JimmyV said:

Fingers crossed for both of you!

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,521
    I'm starting to get a bad feeling that there's going to be travel restrictions in place for Can/US before Feb... sigh :(
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,393
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:

Fingers crossed for both of you!
    Thanks Jimmy! When there’s a will there’s a way! :D
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • DamiensDamiens Posts: 771
    Good luck tomorrow everyone!! Stuck out for show 1, here's to hoping show 2 comes through
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 2,089
    ChrisdM said:
    So I am super excited they are adding a second Chicago show since I was VF waitlisted and missed out on 10C too. My question is will there be an opportunity for fan-to-fan face value ticket exchange/sale?  My husband is also a 10C member and he did not go for them last go around and I did and missed out.  Should we both go for it and push the chances and by some miracle we both get them, will I be able to get them in the hands of another fan somehow?  I cannot seem to find the thread or info on how this works or where these would be posted....help?
    I found that a little confusing as well. Why does Ticketmaster only have the fan-to-fan face value ticket exchange in certain cities? Also, does that mean that in Chicago and NY, people can charge whatever they want if they resell their 10C ticket(s) on Ticketmaster, or whatever other ticket site? Or in Chicago and NY the tickets are not transferrable at all, with SafeTix?
    NY and IL (and CO, as we learned in spring 2020) have state laws that prohibit the sale of non-transferable electronic tickets. So for shows in NYC and Chicago, they can’t stop you from selling your tickets on StubHub like they can in other markets. 

The “Fan To Fan Exchanges” are set up as an accommodation for the shows where reselling tickets is otherwise prohibited - so that if your plans change or whatever you can get your money back and someone else can get the tickets. It would be useless to set it up for NY and Chicago, since if you want to get rid of your tickets for those shows you can just use StubHub or whatever other method suits you. 

There was a lot of confusion about this in spring 2020 - people seemed to think that since there was no “Fan To Fan Exchange” for the MSG and Denver shows they were somehow being deprived of the opportunity to buy secondary market tickets at face value. The truth is that even if Ticketmaster bothered to host such a platform for shows in these states, nobody would have any reason to sell their tickets through it since they could just use any other market/method. If a kind soul is looking to get rid of their tickets for an NYC show at face value, they’re free to do that on StubHub, or by setting up a sale on the GTF forum, or whatever. More likely, they can sell their tickets on the secondary market for whatever the prevailing rate is. Ticketmaster standing up a “Fan To Fan Exchange” for those shows wouldn’t magically result in a bunch of face value inventory becoming available. 
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
  • chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,469
    Are we thinking that winners for chicago 2 will be drawn today?
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • NoloadNoload Posts: 1,630
    I think so.  Probably start rolling in around 1PM or 4PM east...seems to be the pattern.
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    I hope this tour happens you all! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • julieferjuliefer Posts: 395
    Zod said:
    I'm starting to get a bad feeling that there's going to be travel restrictions in place for Can/US before Feb... sigh :(
    I'm getting a bit worried about this too... 
    I hope this tour happens you all! 
    There will be Covid out there for sure.  
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,833
    Pre-gutting myself with a huge morning coffee in advance of being gutted this afternoon.
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    Noload said:
    I think so.  Probably start rolling in around 1PM or 4PM east...seems to be the pattern.
    Gotcha, so probably around 3pm local time for chicago.  

Also, I noticed in the ten club instructions, they said a text message would go out.  Did that happen for all of the other shows? I dont remember anyone mentioning that. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Noload said:

Also, I noticed in the ten club instructions, they said a text message would go out.  Did that happen for all of the other shows? I dont remember anyone mentioning that. 
    I think some folks got text from TicketsToday when their card was charged, but that may have been from their own bank/card company.
  • Vedd Hedd said:
    Noload said:

you may be confusing the text message part with the verifed fan registration
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590

This is on the pearl jam site:

https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/eddie-vedder-presale-timeline-for-second-chicago-show

Current Status: The 10C members-only presale begins today, December 13th at 10:00am PT. Please take your time and read all about this process. The time you submit your ticket request has no impact on whether or not your ticket request is confirmed.

Eligibility Requirements: Only paid members active as of Sunday, December 12th are eligible to participate in this presale. New memberships and membership renewals purchased after December 12th are not considered eligible for this presale.

Ticket Request Window Opens: December 13th at 10:00am PT.

Ticket Request Window Closes: December 14th at 5:00pm PT.

Ticket Delivery: Ticket confirmations will be sent out on a show-by-show basis over the course of 2 days, beginning Wednesday, December 15th. Tickets will be digitally delivered once processing is complete. If your request is confirmed, you will receive an email with your payment summary and details on upcoming ticket delivery. You will also receive a text message notifying you whether you have been confirmed for tickets.

Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • ST66483ST66483 Posts: 755
    I got the email confirmation last round of 10c tickets, but no text.