Official EV Earthling Tour Lottery & Verified Fan Freak Out Thread

Comments

• David.NarwhalDavid.Narwhal Posts: 100
    edited December 2021
    And just like that, I'm sucked back in for the hope of getting a ticket to the second night in Chicago.  Looks like you can only submit one request.  This time I signed up for verified fan as well.  Good luck to everyone! The next 72 hours should be fun. lol
  • NoloadNoload Posts: 1,630
    I must be doing it wrong.  Keeps telling me to return to Ten Club and login
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • big dipper ice creambig dipper ice cream malt-hop epicenter Posts: 2,662
    Save your $$$ and see a PJ show next spring/summer when COVID cases hopefully drop again.

2024..........ANCHORAGE-FAIRBANKS-VANCOUVER-SEATTLE-PORTLAND-BOISE-SLC-MISSOULA

• Noload said:
    Mine was doing the same thing. Cleared my browser cache and everything worked fine.
    St. Louis, USA 10-05-2004 | Chicago, USA 08-23-2009 | Indianapolis, USA 05-07-2010 | Hartford, USA 10-25-2013 | Lexington, USA 04-26-2016 | Chicago, USA 08-20-2016 | Chicago, USA 08-22-2016 | Chicago, USA 08-18-2018 | Chicago, USA 08-20-2018
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,705
    Here we go again. 
    mcriecken said:
    Noload said:
    Mine was doing the same thing. Cleared my browser cache and everything worked fine.
    Dang..tried that too and didn't work.  Will keep trying.
  • I wonder if TM system will give more chances to people who didn't get tickets for show 1 over people who did.
  • I wonder if TM system will give more chances to people who didn't get tickets for show 1 over people who did.
    it would make sense based off the logic used in NY and SEA.  but i do not see that anywhere in the communication, and being a separate sale it looks like people can win both.  
  • ChrisdMChrisdM Posts: 164
    Noload said:
    I'm having the same problem. I'm logged into 10C and TM, and got the phone verification, but not letting me select a city to enter for Chicago #2 show.
  • Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,591
    Excellent.

Out of curiosity were most of the 10c singles that people posted last week seats that would fall into the "great" category?  Perhaps adds an element of strategery
    ChrisdM said:
    Noload said:
    I'm having the same problem. I'm logged into 10C and TM, and got the phone verification, but not letting me select a city to enter for Chicago #2 show.
    I'm logged into both but still get the   "In order to verify you, please log in to Ten Club below. Once logged in, you will be redirected back to this page."
  • Noload said:
    ChrisdM said:
    Noload said:
    I'm logged into both but still get the   "In order to verify you, please log in to Ten Club below. Once logged in, you will be redirected back to this page."
    Same here. Stuck in a loop.
    Noload said:
    ChrisdM said:
    Noload said:
    This worked fine for me last time, but I can't break through this time.  Maybe they are still working out the kinks.  :)
  • Noload said:
    ChrisdM said:
    Noload said:

Try with a different browser
    Noload said:
    ChrisdM said:
    Noload said:

Try with a different browser
    I get it in Chrome and Firefox so far
  • Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,591
    I was having that problem too and then just went and did it on my phone without any issues
    I was having that problem too and then just went and did it on my phone without any issues
    Yep, just did it successfully from my phone.  Strange
  • I was having that problem too and then just went and did it on my phone without any issues
    Tried diff browsers. Tried my phone. All same thing. Stuck in a loop.
    I used Chrome, then Firefox, then my phone, and get the same error "In order to verify you..."
    I too was able to select cities fine on the first lottery, but errors this time.
    I emailed the support email address provided in the TenClub email. Hopefully someone responds soon enough.
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,833
    Clear cache on browser and close any open tabs that have any pearl jam/ticketing sites open. I realize it hiccuped a few times if I had the ticketstoday website open even after clearing the cache.
    edited December 2021
    PIT-LC Row AAA   Chicago.  Ive been in the pit at Wrigley, but nothing like this.   Put in for a single ticket. 
    I entered for a single ticket for Chicago night 2. Hopefully requesting just a single increases my chances.
    Post edited by ChrisdM on
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI Posts: 966
    Save your $$$ and see a PJ show next spring/summer when COVID cases hopefully drop again.
    what does covid have to do with Chicago tickets, or any tickets? Concerts are happening as well as life. 
  • AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,236
    I wonder if TM system will give more chances to people who didn't get tickets for show 1 over people who did.
    it would make sense based off the logic used in NY and SEA.  but i do not see that anywhere in the communication, and being a separate sale it looks like people can win both.  
    "Ticket Limits:
    We expect the demand for Eddie Vedder tickets to be overwhelming. These venues are small and we want to spread the love around to as many members as possible. There is a 2 ticket limit for this show. There is a limit of one show, for cities where there are two performance dates.  Members that already have Ten Club tickets to Night 1 of Chicago cannot be selected for Night 2."
  • AndySlash said:
    I wonder if TM system will give more chances to people who didn't get tickets for show 1 over people who did.
    "Ticket Limits:
    We expect the demand for Eddie Vedder tickets to be overwhelming. These venues are small and we want to spread the love around to as many members as possible. There is a 2 ticket limit for this show. There is a limit of one show, for cities where there are two performance dates.  Members that already have Ten Club tickets to Night 1 of Chicago cannot be selected for Night 2."
    yup, good to see.  i missed it initially
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,705
    ChrisdM said:
    PIT-LC Row AAA   Chicago.  Ive been in the pit at Wrigley, but nothing like this.   Put in for a single ticket. 
    I'm about to enter for Chicago show #2 and have been debating entering for 1 ticket or 2 tickets. I personally don't know anybody who wants to pay the $240 to go, so will probably go by myself, but also was thinking I could pass along my extra ticket to a fellow fan for face value and help someone else out.
    However, does entering for 1 ticket better my chances at a better seat (or any seat)? And entering for 2 tickets will lessen my chances?
    I put on for 2 tickets, but if my wife can’t get off of work I will probably end up trying to find  someone in the Club who needs a single. 
    ChrisdM said:
    I'm about to enter for Chicago show #2 and have been debating entering for 1 ticket or 2 tickets. I personally don't know anybody who wants to pay the $240 to go, so will probably go by myself, but also was thinking I could pass along my extra ticket to a fellow fan for face value and help someone else out.
    However, does entering for 1 ticket better my chances at a better seat (or any seat)? And entering for 2 tickets will lessen my chances?
    I put on for 2 tickets, but if my wife can’t get off of work I will probably end up trying to find  someone in the Club who needs a single. 
    I ended up putting my request in for just a single ticket for Chicago Night 2. If I strike out, I may check in with you. :) 
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    I just love this process
    where I have to register 4 different times
    to enter a lottery
    for the opportunity
    to be subjected to dynamic pricing
  • CM189191 said:
    I just love this process
    to enter a lottery
    for the opportunity
    What dynamic pricing?
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,211
    CM189191 said:
    I just love this process
    to enter a lottery
    for the opportunity
    What dynamic pricing?
    It means tickets prices are subject to change based on demand. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • JojoRice said:
    CM189191 said:
    I just love this process
    to enter a lottery
    for the opportunity
    What dynamic pricing?
    It means tickets prices are subject to change based on demand. 
    No, I know what it means, but these tickets are fixed price. Unless you are talking about the ticketmaster sale? Were those dynamic for the shows last week?