Official EV Earthling Tour Lottery & Verified Fan Freak Out Thread

Comments

• JimmyV said:
    Did they add a second Chicago show?
    Shocked it didnt go up within the hour. Pretty Please!
  • MKSNYCMKSNYC Posts: 341
    I grabbed 2 Platinum tix for The Beacon first night on Ticketmaster.  Lower Balc front row.  Glad to be going, but they were expensive.  Merry Christmas for the Mrs (and me)!
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,394
    edited December 2021
    Saltzy23 said:
    I am not the most compassionate person on Earth, but after these last few years of striking out over and over I am starting to really feel bad for @OceansJenny.

Man, she cannot catch a break!
    Haha it’s rough out there! I am sitting on MSG PJ tickets so lucked out once. :) also someone here sold me SHN for half price so I was able to go to that one as well.

Still in awe of your dedication to Baltimore F2F. You earned that in blood sweat and tears!
    Post edited by OceansJenny on
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • CP218430CP218430 Posts: 1,937
    I'm on Stub Hub and these tickets aren't going anywhere. If I feel the need to pay the price (which I probably will) I can wait until Feb. If I'm wrong I won't be out 500 dollars. 
    98: St. Louis. 2000: Alpine. 2003: Chicago. 2006: Chicago Night 2, Milwaukee Night 1. 2007: Chicago (Lolla). 2009: Chicago 1 & 2. 2011: Alpine 1 & 2. 2013: Chicago & LA Night 1. 2016: Chicago 1 & 2. 2018: Chicago 1 & 2. 

"Let the Ocean dissolve away my past."
    Go Animal said:
    I’m going to leave the fight but right now (10:38 local time) I can get in to 2/3 and see just Official Platinum is available. It was showing some VF (I don’t have a code) but those are gone now too. 2/4 still won’t let me in to view anything, so the waiting room must still be going.

ok, now as I was typing that there are exactly three official platinum tickets left for 2/3. Down from maybe 10-15.

Edit: now it’s back to 13 tickets. People must be carting them, looking at the final price, shedding a tear and letting them go.

When does F2F open up?
    Go check out night 2! There are some singles! Grab me one, too! :D
    I didn’t have a code! Or I would have :D
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • chiefnjkchiefnjk Posts: 302
    If a second Chicago show is added, they'll probably do another round of 10C lottery and verified fan... right? So it could get announced today but might not go on sale until next week. 
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 2,089
    CP218430 said:
    I'm on Stub Hub and these tickets aren't going anywhere. If I feel the need to pay the price (which I probably will) I can wait until Feb. If I'm wrong I won't be out 500 dollars. 
    Yeah I’m not jumping on these now. There’s a pretty healthy amount of inventory on there, and it’s all scalpers - more tickets will come on as we get closer and regular people change their plans. I’ll be checking in several times a day between now and February.

I’ll also be interested to see what happens to the ticket prices if rescheduled PJ dates are announced prior to these shows. My guess is not much, but it’s possible that demand could go down if people decide they’d rather try to catch Pearl Jam at the Garden. 
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    chiefnjk said:
    If a second Chicago show is added, they'll probably do another round of 10C lottery and verified fan... right? So it could get announced today but might not go on sale until next week. 
    Since it wasn't added today, I would think so.  This whole process and the platinum bullshit has left a bad taste in my mouth.  I have tickets for 10 Pearl Jam shows in hand at about $125 each.  Paying $500+ for a balcony ticket for these shows just doesn't make sense.

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • CP218430CP218430 Posts: 1,937
    Still sitting on my PJ St. Louis tickets and my Apollo pipe dream. 
    98: St. Louis. 2000: Alpine. 2003: Chicago. 2006: Chicago Night 2, Milwaukee Night 1. 2007: Chicago (Lolla). 2009: Chicago 1 & 2. 2011: Alpine 1 & 2. 2013: Chicago & LA Night 1. 2016: Chicago 1 & 2. 2018: Chicago 1 & 2. 

"Let the Ocean dissolve away my past."
    CP218430 said:
    Yup this is where I’m at. Also life happens, as we get closer to the date people will have tickets they can no longer use, hopefully some kind souls will offer up here if that happens.

Last ditch will be going to the venue day of. 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,126
    Good luck to our west coast friends. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    edited December 2021

Current screen for both Beacon shows, sometimes a refresh will show a Platinum ticket or two.

When a Platinum ticket is available it says “Public Onsale Starts TBA”, what does that mean? Are there still more tickets?

Also the notification does not say “sold out”, just “currently not available”. Sliver of hope for more tickets in general onsale?

Edit: these are the onsale times. They “end” the day of the show. Thanks TM?

Post edited by OceansJenny on

Current screen for both Beacon shows, sometimes a refresh will show a Platinum ticket or two.

When a Platinum ticket is available it says “general on sale TBD”, what does that mean? Or there still more tickets?

Also the notification does not say “sold out”, just “currently not available”. Sliver of hope for more tickets in general on sale?
    I think that small numbers of tickets will randomly drop from time to time between now and the show. You have to get insanely lucky to get them though.
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,796
    I would not get my hopes up for anything TM related. Did anyone get decent seats at $250/ea through the verified TM sale? Not platinum.  Just curious. 

• ZodZod Posts: 10,522
    Saltzy23 said:
    I have to say, I am really amazed at how in demand these shows are.

I knew it would be sold out, but I didn't think this was gonna be a $400 and up ticket type deal.

I'm not quite so sure it's the demand, as much as it is the lack of supply.  Very small tour, very small venues.  Not many tickets to go around.
  • TM service fee for Platinum is more than 10c ticket - "this is not for you"
  • I got stugots for all the various lotteries. Oh well, it’s not the end of the world. Now I’m going to have to start hunting for a single for New York or New Jersey. And congrats to everyone who managed to get tickets!
    tdawe said:

When a Platinum ticket is available it says “general on sale TBD”, what does that mean? Or there still more tickets?

Also the notification does not say “sold out”, just “currently not available”. Sliver of hope for more tickets in general on sale?
    I think that small numbers of tickets will randomly drop from time to time between now and the show. You have to get insanely lucky to get them though.
    Can someone put their tickets back onsale on TM if they don’t want them anymore? Or will the drops be seats randomly released for sale (that may have been held for family/friends)?
  • tdawe said:
    CP218430 said:
    Yeah I’m not jumping on these now. There’s a pretty healthy amount of inventory on there, and it’s all scalpers - more tickets will come on as we get closer and regular people change their plans. I’ll be checking in several times a day between now and February.

I’ll also be interested to see what happens to the ticket prices if rescheduled PJ dates are announced prior to these shows. My guess is not much, but it’s possible that demand could go down if people decide they’d rather try to catch Pearl Jam at the Garden. 
    Wait to see if a snow storm hits or there is a polar vortex. 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,126
    I got stugots for all the various lotteries. Oh well, it’s not the end of the world. Now I’m going to have to start hunting for a single for New York or New Jersey. And congrats to everyone who managed to get tickets!
    Love the positivity and the use of stugots! Somebody help this guy out with an extra. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • tdawe said:

I recently did the TM verified presale for the 3 Avett Bros shows at the Chicago Theater.  More tickets popped up later in the day when many thought shows were sold out. 
    tdawe said:
    CP218430 said:

Wait to see if a snow storm hits or there is a polar vortex. 
    People keep saying this. The Beacon Theater is on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, on Broadway a block and a half from the subway. Nobody is driving there. Short of an apocalyptic blizzard snow isn’t going to stop anyone from going to these shows. 
    Woo.. that was tough! Chrome wouldn't refresh the page when it was time to enter the queue or when it was my turn to buy.  Then every ticket I wanted dissappeared before I could check out.  Ended going one row further back (2nd to last row at the top) to score a pair to Seattle 2.

Now tring to see if someone I can finangle seattle 1 tix.
  • Zod said:
    Woo.. that was tough! Chrome wouldn't refresh the page when it was time to enter the queue or when it was my turn to buy.  Then every ticket I wanted dissappeared before I could check out.  Ended going one row further back (2nd to last row at the top) to score a pair to Seattle 2.

Now tring to see if someone I can finangle seattle 1 tix.
    Wohoo! Glad you got in! Just got my friend across the street tickets right in the same area (I think). They somehow missed the news about the show, and I got into the verified after winning the lotto... interesting part will be getting them in, but I assume if I'm with them it shouldn't be a big deal. Worst case they put my ticketmaster on their phone.. Good luck on night 1, I figured 1 night is good enough :) 
  • edited December 2021
    Got tickets to Seattle night #2 though TM Verified - super stoked!

In case anyone is planning to buy just one ticket for night #1, I would be very grateful if you could snag me an extra. Please DM if so.
    Post edited by LastStopOnTheWestCoastLine on
    I'm a sucker.  Because my wife's account was verified, I was also able to into night 1 in seattle.  I couldn't buy more verified tickets, but I did buy some platinum tickets.  The most I have ever paid for tickets in my entire life.

Still.. I haven't bought concert tickets in 2 years.  Plus the tickets for night 2 being all the way at the back were cheaper than I was expecting.  Night 1 is on the main level.

I really hope Covid doesn't cause issues with crossing the land border.  Fingers crossed.
  • quasiquasi Posts: 492
    I also got one Ticketmaster Verified Fan ticket for Seattle 2 quite easily. Logged in a few minutes prior and it took just two minutes from selection to checkout so that was cool. Having just one seat probably made it easier for me though.
    SEA 9/20/92, SEA 12/7/93, SEA 12/31/94 (MS), SEA 11/5/00, SEA 11/6/00, SEA 12/8/02, SEA 12/9/02, BEN 10/22/03, GOR 9/1/05, SD 7/7/06, LA 7/10/06, LA 7/12/06, LA (EV) 4/12/08, LA (EV) 4/13/08, LA 7/12/08, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/7/09, SEA 12/6/13, SEA 8/8/18
  • StoveStove Posts: 320
    What if we got confirmed for Verified Fan but have yet to get a passcode?....that's kinda trash...
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,835
    edited December 2021
    Glad to see StubHub's already showing 120+ Verified Fan tickets for Chicago...
    #gutted
    Zod said:
    I'm a sucker.  Because my wife's account was verified, I was also able to into night 1 in seattle.  I couldn't buy more verified tickets, but I did buy some platinum tickets.  The most I have ever paid for tickets in my entire life.

Still.. I haven't bought concert tickets in 2 years.  Plus the tickets for night 2 being all the way at the back were cheaper than I was expecting.  Night 1 is on the main level.

I really hope Covid doesn't cause issues with crossing the land border.  Fingers crossed.
    Good for you - enjoy.