Options

My Best Guess For The 2022 NA Tour Schedule (Now With Ballparks!)

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,485
    Also, I think the unsold tickets is more of a reflection of a concert that was announced with little lead up time....people just cant turn on a dime, we need to plan vacation, babysitters, etc...plus california is saturated with shows.  
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,760
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Also, I think the unsold tickets is more of a reflection of a concert that was announced with little lead up time....people just cant turn on a dime, we need to plan vacation, babysitters, etc...plus california is saturated with shows.  
    Ohana announcing Monday is not going to help matters either for those California shows still not selling well. 
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,485
    PJNB said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Ohana announcing Monday is not going to help matters either for those California shows still not selling well. 
    Yeah, that too. 
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,880
    chiefnjk said:
    There's no way ballparks are happening, IMO, given the complete lack of credible rumors. Anything's possible, sure, but it's pretty late to be announcing ballpark shows, no matter where they are. 

Maybe they will play USA Football stadium shows. Forget ballparks!
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,225
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Not just CA though.  Not a single US show is sold out.  Pretty soon we will be in small 5k theaters again!
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,411
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Not just CA though.  Not a single US show is sold out.  Pretty soon we will be in small 5k theaters again!
    Most were in 2020 then the refunds. And now some of those seats are premium so that doesn't help 
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,181
    It's also Covid.   I don't think Concert demand is anywhere near where it was pre-covid.  Not everyone feels comfortable going to large public events, so it's having an impact.

Even for the local shows I'm going there they're struggling with selling tickets.   Obviously many of us have said fuck it, but many people haven't gotten their heads wrapped around it yet :(
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,922
    We just went to our first indoor show since COVID hit last month. That was a small theatre. Still haven't been in an arena. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    DEGBTIDEGBTI san diego Posts: 918
    Zod said:
    It's also Covid.   I don't think Concert demand is anywhere near where it was pre-covid.  Not everyone feels comfortable going to large public events, so it's having an impact.

Even for the local shows I'm going there they're struggling with selling tickets.   Obviously many of us have said fuck it, but many people haven't gotten their heads wrapped around it yet :(
    it may be were you live, but not anywhere near my hometown. People here moved on and honestly it's like it never happened. I guess most are educated enough to realize its here to stay and just deal with it like any other virus. Actually, I just read too much into it! haha. Haven't thought about it for months now.