Options

America's Gun Violence #2

Comments

• Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,150
    A Hispanic white supremacist.  And I thought I had seen it all! He’s like Clayton Bigsby Garcia.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,341
    A Hispanic white supremacist.  And I thought I had seen it all! He’s like Clayton Bigsby Garcia.
    Might want to pay start paying attention then.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,532
    Might want to pay start paying attention then.

You beat me to it. 
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,772
    Hate groups come in all sizes and colors.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,678

From CNN:

Two elementary school students from the Wylie Independent School District have been identified as victims of the outlet mall shooting in Allen, Texas.

Sisters Daniela Mendoza, a fourth-grader, and Sofia Mendoza, a second-grader, were identified in a letter that was sent to parents by Wylie ISD.

Their mother, Ilda Mendoza, is in the hospital in critical condition, the letter says.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,181
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Do these guys not follow what happens to them if their ideologies reach the stated goal?  
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,831
    This is a fascinating story (unfortunately via several tweets) of how this can happen.

https://twitter.com/ahouse4all/status/1655351100793573376
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    there has got to be a way that tattoo artists can report people that get these known hate tattoos so maybe some sort of law enforcement can keep an eye on them and maybe, just maybe, a weapon database could keep these people from getting weapons of war.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    there has got to be a way that tattoo artists can report people that get these known hate tattoos so maybe some sort of law enforcement can keep an eye on them and maybe, just maybe, a weapon database could keep these people from getting weapons of war.
    That really sounds like a serious invasion of privacy.  However, I am thinking that "artists" that put these tattoos on people have about as many scruples as the ad department in the firearms industry and would likely not report anything.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    static111 said:
    That really sounds like a serious invasion of privacy.  However, I am thinking that "artists" that put these tattoos on people have about as many scruples as the ad department in the firearms industry and would likely not report anything.
    is it an invasion of privacy though? the tattoos are publicly displayed. brazenly so.

do you know the level of commitment it takes to have those huge, dark tattoos with thick lines on your skin? only people with bad intentions that want to send a message would ever, ever get those tattoos.

• Options
    static111 said:
    also, the REAL nazis in WWII did not even get these tattoos. want to know why? they knew they were committing crimes against humanity and did not want to have that evidence on their skin if they were ever caught by the allies. 

i mean yea they had their nazi dog tag info tattooed, but that was on the inner arm and small. not too difficult to hide.

people getting these tattoos are either a: posers, or b: serious public threats. i would actually assume the latter until proven to be posers.

• Options
    perhaps the psychos in the dirlewanger brigade might have been crazy enough to get those tattoos, but i have never heard of any instance of ss soldiers of officers doing so.

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,938
    unless they were done be artists within that culture

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    unless they were done be artists within that culture

a pro did those for sure though. that shop must be a safe haven for those kinds of things.

• Options
    That is so freaking crazy.  The tattoos I mean. Disturbing pos.  There’s a lot of talk on Reddit in the rio grande sub about how this guy and the driver down in Brownsville both had/have TB tats as well. (Tango Blast) which is a Texas gang affiliated with Mexican cartels who tend to do the cartel’s work in the cities throughout Texas in exchange for resources and protection. So this guy was covered in SS and swastikas and also had a TB tat on his hand? super confusing.  

I’m doing more research on tango blast and trying to find pics now.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,320
    That is so freaking crazy.  The tattoos I mean. Disturbing pos.  There’s a lot of talk on Reddit in the rio grande sub about how this guy and the driver down in Brownsville both had/have TB tats as well. (Tango Blast) which is a Texas gang affiliated with Mexican cartels who tend to do the cartel’s work in the cities throughout Texas in exchange for resources and protection. So this guy was covered in SS and swastikas and also had a TB tat on his hand? super confusing.  

Also do some research on your gun laws in the state! Yes the tattoos are vile too
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

Also do some research on your gun laws in the state! Yes the tattoos are vile too
    What laws? I know, it’s an absolute mess.  I don’t buy the gang affiliation idea with the Allen shooter though, the tattoo isn’t conclusive enough.  The Brownsville guy though, his match up with the RGV TB’s for sure.  This state is a mess.  We have a dangerous situation on our hands with the influx of drugs and cartel action and human trafficking that the local taxpayers are paying for because our fed govt won’t, millions of folks who are poor, destitute and don’t speak English taking dangerous jobs or just turning to gangs for $ and safety, and a gazillion guns all over the place.
  • Options
    edited May 2023

Best of your luck in your search for the truth on the dark corners of the internet. 

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/2023/05/08/tracking-misinformation-about-the-allen-mass-shooting-and-response/

Tracking misinformation about the Allen mass shooting and response

No, Ted Cruz has not shared the same tweet after every mass shooting. Lies about the shooter’s race and motivations have also gone viral.

Juan Bueno of Richardson prays in front of the memorial outside the mall honoring the
    Juan Bueno of Richardson prays in front of the memorial outside the mall honoring the victims of a mass shooting at Allen Premium Outlets in Allen on Monday, May 8, 2023. “I’m praying for these families and our nation,” Bueno, who used to work at the American Eagle outlet location, said. “It’s lost. This can’t keep happening.” A gunman fatally shot eight people and wounded seven others Saturday at the mall before being killed by a police officer.(Juan Figueroa / Staff Photographer)

By Michael Williams

9:29 AM on May 8, 2023 CDT

After any massive tragedy, it’s common for bad actors to take advantage of a void in verified information to spread falsehoods — and for well-meaning yet unwitting members of the public to amplify that false information.

The same happened after Saturday’s massacre at Allen Premium Outlets. In the days after the mass shooting, which killed eight people and wounded seven others, very little information has been shared by authorities and public officials.

The name of the 33-year-old shooter, who was killed by a police officer, was not officially released until more than 24 hours after the killings. Two days later, the public is left wondering what motivated him to stop his car in the middle of a parking row at the massive mall, calmly open his door, level his rifle toward families enjoying their Saturday shopping trip and open fire.

Here are a few examples of misinformation that have spread in the wake of the massacre in Allen:

mass shooting

Every new mass shooting brings out anger about the perceived apathy of elected officials and the lack of any meaningful progress on legislation that might have prevented the tragedies.

After mass shootings in Texas, that anger is frequently aimed at Sen. Ted Cruz — but it’s partially amplified by tweets which falsely claim the senator uses the same tweet template after every mass-casualty tragedy.

“Disrespectful & shameful,” read one tweet posted hours after the Allen shooting. “@tedcruz has duplicated the same tweet after every mass shooting in TX.” Attached to the tweet was a screenshot purporting to show a dozen tweets from Cruz posted after mass shootings.

All tweets appear to follow the same template: “Heidi & I are fervently lifting up in prayer the children and families in the horrific shooting in [CITY]. We are in close contact with local officials, but the precise details are still unfolding. Thank you to heroic law enforcement & first responders for acting so swiftly.”

While Cruz did post that tweet after last May’s massacre at Robb Elementary in Uvalde that killed 19 students and two teachers, the notion that he copied and pasted the same tweet after shootings in New York, Sacramento, El Paso, Orlando and Pittsburg — as claimed by the viral tweet — is false.

The doctored screenshot which falsely claims Cruz tweets the same thing has frequently gone viral after mass shootings over the past year. The one posted after the shooting in Allen had 2.2 million views and more than 3,000 retweets as of Monday morning.

Twitter added a label debunking the tweet. After other people replied pointing out the information was false, the original poster was not demurred: “copy & paste here & some paraphrasing there doesn’t change the foundation of this post,” she said.

The shooter was not an undocumented immigrant

After the shooter’s name was revealed on Sunday, many bad actors honed in on his Hispanic ethnicity and wondered whether he might have been undocumented.

“The shooter was likely a convict, and possibly an illegal alien and couldn’t legally own a firearm anyway!” one right-wing organization in Texas tweeted. “This wasn’t a gun problem- it’s an illegal alien, gang, drug use problem.”

“Reports of the shooter have been circulating that the shooter was an illegal immigrant, but I CANNOT confirm this,” tweeted another Twitter user to his 122,000 followers.

But the shooter was not undocumented — he was born in Dallas County in 1989, according to records obtained from the Texas Department of Health’s Bureau of Vital Statistics.

Lie about shooter’s race, motivations gets hundreds of thousands of views

Before the shooter was identified by authorities, one viral tweet falsely claimed he was Black. The tweet was posted by an account which frequently traffics racist and race-baiting ideas.

“Black killers bragging and filming their White victims in the Allen Texas mass shooting event,” the tweet, which also contained a graphic video of the victims’ bodies, read. “The killer was heard yelling that the killing was Justice for Trayvon and that ‘all Whites must die.’” The tweet was later deleted, but a copy preserved by an online archive shows it had attained more than 500,000 views and 700 retweets just hours after it was posted.

The same account later posted a picture of a man lying on the ground — possibly a victim of the Allen shooting — claiming he was the shooter.

Twitter labeled the original tweet false, citing another video showing the shooter’s body. The shooter, Mauricio Garcia, was Hispanic.

No evidence shooter was a gang member

Other viral tweets honed in on the shooter’s ethnicity to spread unverified information about a potential affiliation with a gang or cartel.

“I Can help Wonder if he was cartel or working for them,” read one tweet which had more than 476,000 views as of Monday morning. “CLOSE THE F------ BORDERS!” That account is a frequent poster of racist memes.

“The Allen Texas shooting was 50 minutes away from me and the shooter was a Hispanic gang member,” read another tweet which had more than 4.6 million views as of Monday morning. “Likely tied to the cartel.”

While little information has been publicly revealed about Garcia, there is no evidence he belonged to a gang or cartel. Garcia has no history of incarceration within the state prison system, Texas Department of Criminal Justice Director of Communications Amanda Hernandez confirmed. He had an active misdemeanor warrant for drug paraphernalia in Garland from 2020, according to police records.

Federal authorities investigating the shooter’s motives are looking into whether he was interested in white supremacist ideology, according to The Associated Press.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

Best of your luck in your search for the truth on the dark corners of the internet. 

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/2023/05/08/tracking-misinformation-about-the-allen-mass-shooting-and-response/

No, Ted Cruz has not shared the same tweet after every mass shooting. Lies about the shooter’s race and motivations have also gone viral.

Juan Bueno of Richardson prays in front of the memorial outside the mall honoring the
    Juan Bueno of Richardson prays in front of the memorial outside the mall honoring the victims of a mass shooting at Allen Premium Outlets in Allen on Monday, May 8, 2023. “I’m praying for these families and our nation,” Bueno, who used to work at the American Eagle outlet location, said. “It’s lost. This can’t keep happening.” A gunman fatally shot eight people and wounded seven others Saturday at the mall before being killed by a police officer.(Juan Figueroa / Staff Photographer)

By Michael Williams

After any massive tragedy, it’s common for bad actors to take advantage of a void in verified information to spread falsehoods — and for well-meaning yet unwitting members of the public to amplify that false information.

The same happened after Saturday’s massacre at Allen Premium Outlets. In the days after the mass shooting, which killed eight people and wounded seven others, very little information has been shared by authorities and public officials.

The name of the 33-year-old shooter, who was killed by a police officer, was not officially released until more than 24 hours after the killings. Two days later, the public is left wondering what motivated him to stop his car in the middle of a parking row at the massive mall, calmly open his door, level his rifle toward families enjoying their Saturday shopping trip and open fire.

Here are a few examples of misinformation that have spread in the wake of the massacre in Allen:

mass shooting

Every new mass shooting brings out anger about the perceived apathy of elected officials and the lack of any meaningful progress on legislation that might have prevented the tragedies.

After mass shootings in Texas, that anger is frequently aimed at Sen. Ted Cruz — but it’s partially amplified by tweets which falsely claim the senator uses the same tweet template after every mass-casualty tragedy.

“Disrespectful & shameful,” read one tweet posted hours after the Allen shooting. “@tedcruz has duplicated the same tweet after every mass shooting in TX.” Attached to the tweet was a screenshot purporting to show a dozen tweets from Cruz posted after mass shootings.

All tweets appear to follow the same template: “Heidi & I are fervently lifting up in prayer the children and families in the horrific shooting in [CITY]. We are in close contact with local officials, but the precise details are still unfolding. Thank you to heroic law enforcement & first responders for acting so swiftly.”

While Cruz did post that tweet after last May’s massacre at Robb Elementary in Uvalde that killed 19 students and two teachers, the notion that he copied and pasted the same tweet after shootings in New York, Sacramento, El Paso, Orlando and Pittsburg — as claimed by the viral tweet — is false.

The doctored screenshot which falsely claims Cruz tweets the same thing has frequently gone viral after mass shootings over the past year. The one posted after the shooting in Allen had 2.2 million views and more than 3,000 retweets as of Monday morning.

Twitter added a label debunking the tweet. After other people replied pointing out the information was false, the original poster was not demurred: “copy & paste here & some paraphrasing there doesn’t change the foundation of this post,” she said.

After the shooter’s name was revealed on Sunday, many bad actors honed in on his Hispanic ethnicity and wondered whether he might have been undocumented.

“The shooter was likely a convict, and possibly an illegal alien and couldn’t legally own a firearm anyway!” one right-wing organization in Texas tweeted. “This wasn’t a gun problem- it’s an illegal alien, gang, drug use problem.”

“Reports of the shooter have been circulating that the shooter was an illegal immigrant, but I CANNOT confirm this,” tweeted another Twitter user to his 122,000 followers.

But the shooter was not undocumented — he was born in Dallas County in 1989, according to records obtained from the Texas Department of Health’s Bureau of Vital Statistics.

Before the shooter was identified by authorities, one viral tweet falsely claimed he was Black. The tweet was posted by an account which frequently traffics racist and race-baiting ideas.

“Black killers bragging and filming their White victims in the Allen Texas mass shooting event,” the tweet, which also contained a graphic video of the victims’ bodies, read. “The killer was heard yelling that the killing was Justice for Trayvon and that ‘all Whites must die.’” The tweet was later deleted, but a copy preserved by an online archive shows it had attained more than 500,000 views and 700 retweets just hours after it was posted.

The same account later posted a picture of a man lying on the ground — possibly a victim of the Allen shooting — claiming he was the shooter.

Twitter labeled the original tweet false, citing another video showing the shooter’s body. The shooter, Mauricio Garcia, was Hispanic.

Other viral tweets honed in on the shooter’s ethnicity to spread unverified information about a potential affiliation with a gang or cartel.

“I Can help Wonder if he was cartel or working for them,” read one tweet which had more than 476,000 views as of Monday morning. “CLOSE THE F------ BORDERS!” That account is a frequent poster of racist memes.

“The Allen Texas shooting was 50 minutes away from me and the shooter was a Hispanic gang member,” read another tweet which had more than 4.6 million views as of Monday morning. “Likely tied to the cartel.”

While little information has been publicly revealed about Garcia, there is no evidence he belonged to a gang or cartel. Garcia has no history of incarceration within the state prison system, Texas Department of Criminal Justice Director of Communications Amanda Hernandez confirmed. He had an active misdemeanor warrant for drug paraphernalia in Garland from 2020, according to police records.

Federal authorities investigating the shooter’s motives are looking into whether he was interested in white supremacist ideology, according to The Associated Press.

Good stuff, thanks.  Yeah, I went down the rabbit hole last night but like I said, I couldn’t find any conclusive evidence that he was TB affiliated.  Sure he has a Dallas tattoo on his hand but it lacked the number or defining cowboys star at least to my eyes.  The driver thought like I said it’s pretty much confirmed, and he’s still alive so we’ll hear more about it I’m sure.  His tat literally says tango blast, rgv and had the number. But you never know with the media these days, they don’t want to say too much about gang stuff, it’s not guns and he’s not white.
  • Options

By Michael Williams

mass shooting

Good stuff, thanks.  Yeah, I went down the rabbit hole last night but like I said, I couldn’t find any conclusive evidence that he was TB affiliated.  Sure he has a Dallas tattoo on his hand but it lacked the number or defining cowboys star at least to my eyes.  The driver thought like I said it’s pretty much confirmed, and he’s still alive so we’ll hear more about it I’m sure.  His tat literally says tango blast, rgv and had the number. But you never know with the media these days, they don’t want to say too much about gang stuff, it’s not guns and he’s not white.
    Can you let us know about the impending indictments though? Thanks.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,532

By Michael Williams

mass shooting

You're telling on yourself something fierce. 
  • Options

By Michael Williams

mass shooting

Wrong thread. I thought there were mods here
  • Options

By Michael Williams

mass shooting

You're telling on yourself something fierce. 
    Well, none the less, I am sure the never ending research will continue....
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

By Michael Williams

mass shooting

Ask to have it moved but while you’re here, how long before the media doesn’t report on the indictment of the driver? For thread integrity, of course.

Brilliantati©
  • Options

By Michael Williams

mass shooting

Ask to have it moved but while you’re here, how long before the media doesn’t report on the indictment of the driver? For thread integrity, of course.
    As soon as they release the trans girl’s manifesto I would guess 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,938
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,870
    a 6 year old's entire family was slaughtered in front of him trying to exchange some clothes he got for his birthday. 

who gives a fuck who he is affiliated with so we can blame the appropriate group. it's the fucking guns. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    a 6 year old's entire family was slaughtered in front of him trying to exchange some clothes he got for his birthday. 

who gives a fuck who he is affiliated with so we can blame the appropriate group. it's the fucking guns. 
    Every member of that family should've been wearing bullet proof vests and packing heat. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
This discussion has been closed.