Options

Ohana Festival Merch

Comments

• Options
    CROJAM95 said:
    It’s pretty simple to figure out why everything was sold out at Ohana. All you have to do is search “that auction site” and you can find a seller that has their own Ohana Merch store basically. They obviously were sold stuff by the boxes. It’s absolutely mind boggling that one seller has a huge abundance of Ohana Merch to sell. Shirts, posters, skate decks, water bottles, hats, ugly rugs, stickers, koozies, & Zippo’s to name a few. It’s pretty disgusting and unscrupulous of the vendor to sell so many multiple items to a team of individuals.
    its a shit show, 2019 i asked for the EV Whale poster.....guy told me it was sold out. I saw a box under a table, corner ripped....you can clearly make out it was a ton of the poster

I questioned him, he said said thats for the next day....it was last day of the festival. He had a dumb smirk

luckily I got one i think on the 10c Sale

And then them not honoring the limits on posters is another story

It would of taken everything I have not to do this to him:

Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,756
    Yes. I've heard of people working merch stands pulling variants. Was cool that they stuck them randomly in poster tubes in Seattle 2013. I passed on that poster.
  • Options
    sfrdudersfrduder Posts: 263
    demetrios said:
    SHZA said:
    When they have a limited supply, it should definitely be one per person. I was in line well before the gates on encore day 2 and Williams poster sold out right in front of me after the first 50 people or so got two each. It was basically the default option. The checkout person automatically grabbed two Ames even though I just asked for "a poster." 

See who's fault is this anyways? TSURT or Pearl Jam Co.? If they all knew there is a limited supply of posters to sell, why the hell would you NOT tell the folks working the merch tables to keep posters one per customer?

It didn't work well here. https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10159356153662492&set=g.211138518960973 . Someone bought a box of posters @ a Primus show. A frigging box of posters! Just imagine if that happened @ a Pearl Jam show?

I would write a letter to ten club. TSURT doesn’t feel like it’s a problem. The limited availability of merch is just driving the problem. Most bands are doing timed preorders for tour merch, Pearl Jam should do the same if they are having trouble estimating demand. 
  • Options
    Guy DudebroGuy Dudebro Posts: 1,345
    Let it go. Everything was available. Put in the time or the money. It’s going to be OK. You’ll be fine, I promise. 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,725
    Loujoe said:
    Yes. I've heard of people working merch stands pulling variants. Was cool that they stuck them randomly in poster tubes in Seattle 2013. I passed on that poster.

I missed out on that variant Riot Act poster. Still ISO a copy. 
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,695
    I  usually say to just hold off if you don't score an AP or 10c poster when they are available.  Wait awhile and check ebay and you can usually get a show poster for $60-$80 which isn't bad.

I have had my eye on the Lexington KY poster for a few years and I'm amazed that it still sells for $300 on ebay
    I have a post in Lost Dogs looking for a SE Williams Ohana poster. Hopefully it eventually snags me one. I admit I have chased a few on Ebay, but they end up going for more than I want to spend on it. Maybe after the post festival frenzy dies down a little, the prices on Ebay will drop a bit.
    yeah I snagged an extra Meggs and a white zippo hoping someone had an extra Williams to trade but I struck out
    Any chance that zippo is still available?
  • Options
    Oct 2nd official bootleg available today @ 6pm EST also will be played on air, @ 6pm EST, on SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio.

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    Just found a Surfer Koozie in my suitcase. Totally forgot that I bought that at the show!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Did anyone get hit with customs / duties on Krzysztof AP edition for those who scored in Canada / USA? 
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,929
    edited October 2021
    demetrios said:
    Did anyone get hit with customs / duties on Krzysztof AP edition for those who scored in Canada / USA? 
    Mine has been stuck in Germany. They sent me an email stating the delay (shows same on my UPS tracking). Not sure if anyone else is having same issue. 
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Mine has been stuck in Germany. They sent me an email stating the delay (shows same on my UPS tracking). Not sure if anyone else is having same issue. 
    Got the same email...
  • Options
    fall by the waysidefall by the wayside Jericho, VT Posts: 753
    demetrios said:
    Same here. Been stuck there since 10/20. Pretty annoying after paying $40 shipping. 
    9/13/98, 10/4/00, 4/29/03, 6/29/03, 7/2/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 9/15/05, 9/16/05, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 10/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/25/13, 10/27/13, 9/26/15, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/5/16, 8/7/16, 8/13/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/26/21, 9/1/22, 9/2/22, 9/14/22, 9/18/23, 9/19/23
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Same here. Been stuck there since 10/20. Pretty annoying after paying $40 shipping. 
    It is, but clearly not there fault. I'd likely feel differently if it was an isolated issue or they didn't acknowledge it. Definitely frustrating. 
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Got the same email...
    I also got the same email.
  • Options
    Sexy!

• Options
    demetrios said:
    Got the same email...

I didn't get an email from UPS but checking the status it say's ..

On the Way
    We were unable to load the package on the plane as scheduled. / Delivery will be rescheduled.
    Koeln, Germany

We were unable to load the package on the plane as scheduled.
    Koeln, Germany

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,949
    edited October 2021
    I received mine yesterday (VW Bus). Packaged very nicely.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    Hail, Hail the lucky ones!
  • Options

Sweet!  B)
  • Options
    Any Ames variants shipped yet? Still waiting on shipping notification for sparkle variant 
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,069
    Any Ames variants shipped yet? Still waiting on shipping notification for sparkle variant 
    Same here 
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Got the same email...

Any update? Mine's been stuck in Germany.
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,419
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    Got the same email...

Nein. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    drfox said:
    Same here 
    I emailed them last week asking about my GitD. No response. 
    Nashville '00
    Houston, B'ham, Nashville, Atlanta '03
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Camden x 2, D.C., Cincy, San Fran x 3 '06
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • Options
    on2legs said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    Got the same email...

Nein. 
    Mine made it to Louisville this morning, so bye bye Germany. Hopefully the same for you guys.
  • Options
    on2legs said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    Got the same email...

Nein. 
    Mine made it to Louisville this morning, so bye bye Germany. Hopefully the same for you guys.

Nothing updated yet. Any custom fees as it's in USA now.
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    on2legs said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    Got the same email...

Nein. 

Nothing updated yet. Any custom fees as it's in USA now.
    I havent been notified of any. I assume I would be, right?
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,504
    on2legs said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    Got the same email...

Nein. 
    Did he ship with UPS? Louisville could mean UPS Worldport.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    100 Pacer said:
    on2legs said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    Got the same email...

Nein. 
    Shipped with UPS. Just shows arrived at sorting center, Louisville, KY
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,504
    100 Pacer said:
    on2legs said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    Got the same email...

Nein. 
    Shipped with UPS. Just shows arrived at sorting center, Louisville, KY
    Makes sense. That’s the location of their Worldport. 
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore