Options

Ohana Festival Merch

Comments

• Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,037
    I was hoping for some Zippos...bummer 
  • Options
    EH14457EH14457 Orlando, FL Posts: 232
    Gotta say I'm kind of bummed at the (relatively) low production volume for the festival merch. I definitely understand limiting the pop-up items (Earthlings Ts, rug, sherpa jacket, sweatshirt, etc...) But I was just looking for a medium T-Shirt in one of a couple different designs. We got to Ohana weekend 1 on the second day, and the two tents I checked didn't have any mediums left at the end of the night. There were no restocks the next day. A friendly fan from one of the fb groups checked tents for the following weekend and couldn't find one either.

I'm sure it's difficult to predict how well things will sell, and no promoter/merch company wants to be left with a bunch of inventory nobody wants. So kudos to Mr Tsurt and all involved on successfully selling out of pretty much everything. But it's still a bummer to not have a festival T... and based on the number of ISO posts, there's still lots of demand out there. For the non-limited items (or I suppose less-limited is more accurate), why not offer a limited run after the show at a markup? Take orders for 2 weeks, print exact quantities needed based on demand, and ship. Unless there are supply-chain issues which would cause the post-festival orders to displace more lucrative merch from being printed, it seems like a win-win.

10/7/96 (FL), 9/22/98 (FL), 9/23/98 (FL), 8/9/00 (FL), 8/10/00 (FL), 8/12/00 (FL), 4/11/03 (FL), 4/12/03 (FL), 4/13/03 (FL), 7/8/03 (NY), 7/9/03 (NY), 7/12/03 (PA), 7/14/03 (NJ), 10/8/04 (FL), 8/5/07 (IL), 11/27/12 (FL), 12/6/13 (WA), 4/8/16 (FL), 4/9/16 (FL), 4/11/16 (FL), 8/5/16 (MA), 8/22/16 (IL), 8/8/18 (WA), 8/10/18 (WA), 9/25/21 (CA), 9/26/21 (CA), 5/3/22 (CA), 5/12/22 (CA), 5/13/22 (CA), 9/18/23 (TX), 9/19/23 (TX), 10/23/23 (WA), 10/24/23 (WA)

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,967
    EH14457 said:
    Gotta say I'm kind of bummed at the (relatively) low production volume for the festival merch. I definitely understand limiting the pop-up items (Earthlings Ts, rug, sherpa jacket, sweatshirt, etc...) But I was just looking for a medium T-Shirt in one of a couple different designs. We got to Ohana weekend 1 on the second day, and the two tents I checked didn't have any mediums left at the end of the night. There were no restocks the next day. A friendly fan from one of the fb groups checked tents for the following weekend and couldn't find one either.

I'm sure it's difficult to predict how well things will sell, and no promoter/merch company wants to be left with a bunch of inventory nobody wants. So kudos to Mr Tsurt and all involved on successfully selling out of pretty much everything. But it's still a bummer to not have a festival T... and based on the number of ISO posts, there's still lots of demand out there. For the non-limited items (or I suppose less-limited is more accurate), why not offer a limited run after the show at a markup? Take orders for 2 weeks, print exact quantities needed based on demand, and ship. Unless there are supply-chain issues which would cause the post-festival orders to displace more lucrative merch from being printed, it seems like a win-win.
    yeah that's the part I don't get...it's a win/win
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,838
    tschav said:
    demetrios said:
    Also left over Ohana merch. https://www.ohanamerch.com/

Thanks for the heads up! 

No problemo!

• Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,074
    Surprised how little Merch was left. And all that’s left is in the least popular sizes 
  • Options
    DN36753DN36753 Posts: 128
    Meggs poster is available in the shop

• Options
  • Options
    drfox said:
    Surprised how little Merch was left. And all that’s left is in the least popular sizes 

Oh me too. 
  • Options
    sfrdudersfrduder Posts: 263
    Mrtsurt says this is how the client (Pearl Jam) wants things done. So maybe complaints on merch availability and “merch scalpers” should be addressed with ten club. It shouldn’t be hard to get the merch you want.
  • Options
    sfrduder said:
    Mrtsurt says this is how the client (Pearl Jam) wants things done. So maybe complaints on merch availability and “merch scalpers” should be addressed with ten club. It shouldn’t be hard to get the merch you want.

Its sucks that the official Ohana website couldn't have secured more items for their online sale today.
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    There are supply chain issues.  Not easy these days to get apparel made and shipped in a timely manner. Are you all really surprised? Its PJ and some fans care more about the merch than the music. The merch lines early on Friday were insane. Were the merch stands were open since Thursday?  Not surprised that all mediums were gone by Saturday night. I was able to get a purple zippo on Sunday around 2 pm, which was surprising.
  • Options
    Arrived! :)

• Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,709
    KM73780 said:
    aye, me too. In need of the white zippo
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,303
    pdalowsky said:
    KM73780 said:
    Ebay prices are finally reasonable.  I got the set for around $80. 
  • Options
    wwsuicide said:
    pdalowsky said:
    KM73780 said:
    Ebay prices are finally reasonable.  I got the set for around $80. 
    I saw someone got the pair for a bid of $74 or so and I thought ‘damn, I should have bid on that!’
  • Options
     =) 

• Options
    DKedzieDKedzie Posts: 94
    I guess no Ohana posters will be sold on the Ohana site then?
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,430
    demetrios said:
     =) 

Every Known Item In Raiders Of The Lost Ark39s Warehouse
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    Arrived in the U.K. today only 18hrs after being posted. Looks great 
  • Options
    drfox said:
    She’s a beaut, Clark
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,370
    Wow that is fantastic. Poster of the year in my opinion. Would love to hang this.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    drfox said:
    Glad you got one! I scored at the festival and it's one of my favorite posters.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    mfc2006 said:
    drfox said:
    Thanks. Was an unusual year as IMO the two festival posters are better than the PJ/EV ones which isn’t usually the case. I do really like the Meggs one though
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Tiki AP is out for delivery 
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,967
    drfox said:
    mfc2006 said:
    drfox said:
    Thanks. Was an unusual year as IMO the two festival posters are better than the PJ/EV ones which isn’t usually the case. I do really like the Meggs one though
    Agreed....I was able to grab the Meggs at Ohana.  Got an AP VW poster and will get the tiki on ebay.  Great posters.

I skipped the Ames PJ poster...not that I don't like it but I am having poster collection issues (too many)
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,504
    Cool, just go ahead and forward to me if you don't mind!  =);)
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Moline AP also arrived. Should I just make it a bundle? :lol:
  • Options
    drfox said:

Very beautiful!
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,504
    Moline AP also arrived. Should I just make it a bundle? :lol:
    Such a nice offer, but I don't want to be greedy.
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,790
    drfox said:
    mfc2006 said:
    drfox said:
    Agreed....I was able to grab the Meggs at Ohana.  Got an AP VW poster and will get the tiki on ebay.  Great posters.

I skipped the Ames PJ poster...not that I don't like it but I am having poster collection issues (too many)
    They are so thin. Keep collecting.