mpedone said:
    blairs1 said:
    mattcoz said:
    rummy said:
    DEGBTI said:
    Bunting10 said:
    DEGBTI said:
    kristie73 said:
    Sorry I missed the discussion...where did the rumor for the ballparks come from?  Is it just a guess or hopeful group that PJ is adding ballparks to the tour?
    someone from a facebook group claimed a credible source had named four or five locations with dates. I booked a Chicago hotel,refundable of course, just in case.
    Do you have a link from the Facebook post?  I'm interested since I have decided to try for the Camden show because I had my doubts about a Boston show this year.  
    8/12, 14 Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL
    8/17 Camden Yards, Baltimore, MD 
    8/20 Fenway Park, Boston, MA
    (maybe) 8/24 Washington-Grizzly Stadium, Missoula, MT
    8/26, 28 Lumen Field, Seattle, WA
    This is the real deal (at least as far as rumours go)? Ooh. That’d be nice indeed.
    "someone from a facebook group claimed a credible source"
    Ha, yeah, not putting too much faith in that.

remember when people had the Canadian dates lined up? they were off slightly.. It's hard to say with the ballpark shows.
    I don't know about the other cities, but Fenway only has 12 permits for concerts this year - the only one not spoken for is August 20th. So, if they're playing Fenway, that's the day. 
    That is rumored to be dead and company so….
    Can’t be Dead & Company.  According to people on this board, Pearl Jam is the only band that hasn’t announced its tour dates!  🫣
    No, Pearl Jam was the only band that hadn't rescheduled their dates. Dead and Company cancelled their 2020 tour rather than postponing and tying up people's money indefinitely. 
    People were able to get refunds 
    I miss igotid88
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,522
    on2legs said:
    JimmyV said:
    on2legs said:
    JP218404 said:
    mpedone said:
    blairs1 said:
    mattcoz said:
    rummy said:
    DEGBTI said:
    Bunting10 said:
    DEGBTI said:
    kristie73 said:
    Sorry I missed the discussion...where did the rumor for the ballparks come from?  Is it just a guess or hopeful group that PJ is adding ballparks to the tour?
    someone from a facebook group claimed a credible source had named four or five locations with dates. I booked a Chicago hotel,refundable of course, just in case.
    Do you have a link from the Facebook post?  I'm interested since I have decided to try for the Camden show because I had my doubts about a Boston show this year.  
    This is the real deal (at least as far as rumours go)? Ooh. That’d be nice indeed.

remember when people had the Canadian dates lined up? they were off slightly.. It's hard to say with the ballpark shows.
    I don't know about the other cities, but Fenway only has 12 permits for concerts this year - the only one not spoken for is August 20th. So, if they're playing Fenway, that's the day. 
    Can’t be Dead & Company.  According to people on this board, Pearl Jam is the only band that hasn’t announced its tour dates!  🫣
    No, Pearl Jam was the only band that hadn't rescheduled their dates. Dead and Company cancelled their 2020 tour rather than postponing and tying up people's money indefinitely. 
    PJ offered refunds.  No one had their money tied up indefinitely unless they didn’t want a refund. 
    I'm not saying this is a big deal, because it wasn't, just offering for clarity, but I wasn't offered a refund until two days ago. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,928
    JimmyV said:
    on2legs said:
    JimmyV said:
    on2legs said:
    JimmyV said:
    on2legs said:
    JP218404 said:
    mpedone said:
    blairs1 said:
    mattcoz said:
    rummy said:
    DEGBTI said:
    Bunting10 said:
    DEGBTI said:
    kristie73 said:

PJ offered refunds.  No one had their money tied up indefinitely unless they didn’t want a refund. 
    Actually, Ticketmaster offered the refunds. Pearl Jam understandably postponed but then less understandably took longer than almost every other band in the world to reschedule. That's what people on this board said. But you know this. 
    Pearl Jam didn’t offer refunds?  
    Pearl Jam didn't have the money. At least I don't think that's how it works. 

Again...the issue isn't the money, it's misrepresenting a valid complaint many on this board had. 
    Ok… I’m confused.  You said Pearl Jam held people’s money indefinitely.  But when I pointed out that they offered refunds you said that was done by Ticketmaster not Pearl Jam.  So…. Not sure how Pearl Jam can be slammed for holding money but not get credit for offering refunds. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    on2legs said:
    JimmyV said:
    on2legs said:
    JimmyV said:
    on2legs said:
    JimmyV said:
    on2legs said:
    JP218404 said:
    mpedone said:
    blairs1 said:
    mattcoz said:
    rummy said:
    DEGBTI said:
    Bunting10 said:
    DEGBTI said:
    kristie73 said:

Actually, Ticketmaster offered the refunds. Pearl Jam understandably postponed but then less understandably took longer than almost every other band in the world to reschedule. That's what people on this board said. But you know this. 

Again...the issue isn't the money, it's misrepresenting a valid complaint many on this board had. 
    Ok… I’m confused.  You said Pearl Jam held people’s money indefinitely.  But when I pointed out that they offered refunds you said that was done by Ticketmaster not Pearl Jam.  So…. Not sure how Pearl Jam can be slammed for holding money but not get credit for offering refunds. 
    You are confused because that is not what I said. I said Dead and Company cancelled their tour rather than postponing and tying up people's money. Money that was held by Ticketmaster. At no point did I say Pearl Jam held onto people's money. Feel free to go back and reread. 

Again, people had a valid complaint. You misrepresented it. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    JimmyV said:
    on2legs said:
    JimmyV said:
    on2legs said:
    JimmyV said:
    on2legs said:
    JimmyV said:
    on2legs said:
    JP218404 said:
    mpedone said:
    blairs1 said:
    mattcoz said:
    rummy said:
    DEGBTI said:
    Bunting10 said:
    DEGBTI said:
    kristie73 said:

You are confused because that is not what I said. I said Dead and Company cancelled their tour rather than postponing and tying up people's money. Money that was held by Ticketmaster. At no point did I say Pearl Jam held onto people's money. Feel free to go back and reread. 

What did I misrepresent?
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• JP218404JP218404 Posts: 1,402
    on2legs said:
    JP218404 said:
    mpedone said:
    blairs1 said:
    mattcoz said:
    rummy said:
    DEGBTI said:
    Bunting10 said:
    DEGBTI said:
    kristie73 said:

Sorry. My bad. I forgot 
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • BloodMeridian80BloodMeridian80 Seattle Posts: 650
    JimmyV said:
    on2legs said:
    JimmyV said:
    on2legs said:
    JimmyV said:
    on2legs said:
    JimmyV said:
    on2legs said:
    JP218404 said:
    mpedone said:
    blairs1 said:
    mattcoz said:
    rummy said:
    DEGBTI said:
    Bunting10 said:
    DEGBTI said:
    kristie73 said:

So PJ should of just canceled and refunded. Got it.
    JP218404 said:
    on2legs said:
    JP218404 said:
    mpedone said:
    blairs1 said:
    mattcoz said:
    rummy said:
    DEGBTI said:
    Bunting10 said:
    DEGBTI said:
    kristie73 said:

Sorry. My bad. I forgot 
    Thank you for having a sense of humor.  

I’m sure you’re info is probably solid.  Just holding out hope we get another east coast date added!

JimmyV said:
    on2legs said:
    JimmyV said:
    on2legs said:
    JimmyV said:
    on2legs said:
    JimmyV said:
    on2legs said:
    JP218404 said:
    mpedone said:
    blairs1 said:
    mattcoz said:
    rummy said:
    DEGBTI said:
    Bunting10 said:
    DEGBTI said:
    kristie73 said:

If PJ cancelled the tour and people
    who won the lottery didn’t have their tickets when the new dates got announced people here would lose their minds!  Lost it enough for the dates taking too long. 

Everyone had a chance to get their money back, some did, some didn’t. That all on them not the band OR Ticketmaster 
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,425
    edited March 2022
    If we do not get ballparks this year then we will next year hitting all of the major cities that were missed. South America and Australia make sense early 2023 as well unless they do a 2015 style tour in SA. 
    edited March 2022
    on2legs said:
    JP218404 said:
    on2legs said:
    JP218404 said:
    mpedone said:
    blairs1 said:
    mattcoz said:
    rummy said:
    DEGBTI said:
    Bunting10 said:
    DEGBTI said:
    kristie73 said:

Sorry. My bad. I forgot 

I’m sure you’re info is probably solid.  Just holding out hope we get another east coast date added!
    I think camden was the east coast date we are getting plus the Apollo and that’s it. I wouldn’t  expect anything else. 

Post edited by JP218404 on
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
    JP218404 said:
    on2legs said:
    JP218404 said:
    on2legs said:
    JP218404 said:
    mpedone said:
    blairs1 said:
    mattcoz said:
    rummy said:
    DEGBTI said:
    Bunting10 said:
    DEGBTI said:
    kristie73 said:

Sorry. My bad. I forgot 

I think camden was the east coast date we are getting plus the Apollo and that’s it. I would expect anything else. 

😭

my brain agrees… my heart says no!!!!

on2legs said:
    JP218404 said:
    on2legs said:
    JP218404 said:
    on2legs said:
    JP218404 said:
    mpedone said:
    blairs1 said:
    mattcoz said:
    rummy said:
    DEGBTI said:
    Bunting10 said:
    DEGBTI said:
    kristie73 said:

Sorry. My bad. I forgot 

I think camden was the east coast date we are getting plus the Apollo and that’s it. I would expect anything else. 

😭

Be happy what we got. I’m thrilled the show moved from Baltimore to Camden regardless of how shitty dealing with Camden is
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    Make America Read Again

Have a great morning, guys. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204
    I'm still holding out hope that we get more shows in October/November too. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
    JP218404 said:
    on2legs said:
    JP218404 said:
    on2legs said:
    JP218404 said:
    on2legs said:
    JP218404 said:
    mpedone said:
    blairs1 said:
    mattcoz said:
    rummy said:
    DEGBTI said:
    Bunting10 said:
    DEGBTI said:
    kristie73 said:

Sorry. My bad. I forgot 

😭

Be happy what we got. I’m thrilled the show moved from Baltimore to Camden regardless of how shitty dealing with Camden is
    I’m happy to be at MSG and hopefully Camden.  But we always want more. 

• mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    JimmyV said:
    on2legs said:
    JimmyV said:
    on2legs said:
    JimmyV said:
    on2legs said:
    JimmyV said:
    on2legs said:
    JP218404 said:
    mpedone said:
    blairs1 said:
    mattcoz said:
    rummy said:
    DEGBTI said:
    Bunting10 said:
    DEGBTI said:
    kristie73 said:

Nobody's money was tied up if they didn't want it to be.
    on2legs said:
    JP218404 said:
    on2legs said:
    JP218404 said:
    on2legs said:
    JP218404 said:
    on2legs said:
    JP218404 said:
    mpedone said:
    blairs1 said:
    mattcoz said:
    rummy said:
    DEGBTI said:
    Bunting10 said:
    DEGBTI said:
    kristie73 said:

Sorry. My bad. I forgot 

😭

I’m happy to be at MSG and hopefully Camden.  But we always want more. 
    Us greedy East coast bastards! Give us more!
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Posts: 3,020
    on2legs said:
    JimmyV said:
    on2legs said:
    JP218404 said:
    mpedone said:
    blairs1 said:
    mattcoz said:
    rummy said:
    DEGBTI said:
    Bunting10 said:
    DEGBTI said:
    kristie73 said:

I'm not saying this is a big deal, because it wasn't, just offering for clarity, but I wasn't offered a refund until two days ago. 
    What shows did you have tickets to that you weren't offered a refund for?
  • edited March 2022
    Does anyone know how to get a refund for European shows? 

Never mind. I found it. Deadline is 4/1 for anyone else wondering. 
    Post edited by Franklin Delano Bluth on
    on2legs said:
    JimmyV said:
    on2legs said:
    JP218404 said:
    mpedone said:
    blairs1 said:
    mattcoz said:
    rummy said:
    DEGBTI said:
    Bunting10 said:
    DEGBTI said:
    kristie73 said:

just ottawa. TM never opened the refund option. I don't know if this was just a canadian TM thing or not, but I checked often, and it never happened. Only monday when I got an email saying I could ask for one now. 

www.headstonesband.com

• CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Posts: 3,020
    on2legs said:
    JimmyV said:
    on2legs said:
    JP218404 said:
    mpedone said:
    blairs1 said:
    mattcoz said:
    rummy said:
    DEGBTI said:
    Bunting10 said:
    DEGBTI said:
    kristie73 said:

just ottawa. TM never opened the refund option. I don't know if this was just a canadian TM thing or not, but I checked often, and it never happened. Only monday when I got an email saying I could ask for one now. 
    That's bizarre. I was thinking that I got a refund for Quebec but I actually sold them through F2F.  Glad it worked out for you but sucks that you were left in a lurch for a couple years
  • Question for everyone on here who’s probably much more in the know than me. I’ve held on to two tickets for Hamilton for two years now, planned on making the drive from Chicago. Since the rescheduled date is on a Tuesday in September, it’s going to be really hard for the wife and I to make it with the kids being back in school. I put in for Nashville but feel like it will be close to impossible to get tickets for it. I don’t want to give up Hamilton if I get shut out for Nashville (I’ll try to do whatever I can to make it). However, if I DO score Nashville, Hamilton is almost definitely a no go for me. My question is how likely you all think unloading a Tuesday night Hamilton show on the F2F will be? Thanks in advance!
    2007 Lollapalooza
    2009 Chicago I-II
    2013 Wrigley
    2014 Moline, St Paul, Milwaukee
    2015 Chicago (Ed-An Evening Celebrating The Who)
    2016 Wrigley I-II
    2018 Wrigley II
    2022 Chicago II (Ed & Earthlings), Hamilton, Nashville
    2023 Chicago I-II, Austin I-II
    2024 Vegas I-II, Noblesville, Wrigley I-II, Philly I-II
  • NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,416
    on2legs said:
    JimmyV said:
    on2legs said:
    JP218404 said:
    mpedone said:
    blairs1 said:
    mattcoz said:
    rummy said:
    DEGBTI said:
    Bunting10 said:
    DEGBTI said:
    kristie73 said:

Were they TC tickets? If so, I though you had to email TC to get a refund, the others (F2F and public sale) had refund options in TM
    JimmyV said:
    Make America Read Again

Have a great morning, guys. 
    We obviously disagree here.  But I hope it’s all cool.  Enjoy your day as well. 

• craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    Zod said:
    What if you bought tickets that were 10c tickets, but then bought them off fan2fan so they are no longer 10c tickets.

We have GA's for Oakland for both nights and we're trying to get a 3rd friend to meet use there.  My GA tickets I got from Fan2Fan for night 1, so I put in for a single on night 2.  My friend who is also a 10c'er did the inverse, as he already won night 2, and put in for a single gA for night 1.

Hopefully we can pull it off, or at least 1 night.  Friend hasn't been able to come back to Canada due to covid and visa issues, so meeting him the US would be epic :)
    which nite do you need GA for - I have one extra for Thursday ( at this point im soloO) and two extra for Friday ( im using my floor reserved that nite) - keep in touch 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,425
    Question for everyone on here who’s probably much more in the know than me. I’ve held on to two tickets for Hamilton for two years now, planned on making the drive from Chicago. Since the rescheduled date is on a Tuesday in September, it’s going to be really hard for the wife and I to make it with the kids being back in school. I put in for Nashville but feel like it will be close to impossible to get tickets for it. I don’t want to give up Hamilton if I get shut out for Nashville (I’ll try to do whatever I can to make it). However, if I DO score Nashville, Hamilton is almost definitely a no go for me. My question is how likely you all think unloading a Tuesday night Hamilton show on the F2F will be? Thanks in advance!
    Hamilton was sold out and will likely sell out again. If they are decent seats I see no issue holding them. One thing though is US residents had a hard time getting their money selling on fan to fan for Canadian shows and the same thing happened the other way around. I hope they fixed that issue needing a local countries bank account for payment. 
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,945
    Question for everyone on here who’s probably much more in the know than me. I’ve held on to two tickets for Hamilton for two years now, planned on making the drive from Chicago. Since the rescheduled date is on a Tuesday in September, it’s going to be really hard for the wife and I to make it with the kids being back in school. I put in for Nashville but feel like it will be close to impossible to get tickets for it. I don’t want to give up Hamilton if I get shut out for Nashville (I’ll try to do whatever I can to make it). However, if I DO score Nashville, Hamilton is almost definitely a no go for me. My question is how likely you all think unloading a Tuesday night Hamilton show on the F2F will be? Thanks in advance!

Well, I know there are people putting in for Hamilton, so there will be at least some interest, unless we all somehow get tickets in the lottery/presale. I think the demand from US fans will be a little diminished, as it's right after Labor Day, and schools will be starting, so travel will be limited, but there should be enough fans in the area that demand will still be there. Having the Toronto show two days later should help. I know that we weren't planning on going to Hamilton initially, as there were 6 days between the shows. Now, we're planning on spending a few days in Toronto and popping down to Hamilton if we get tix. I have to imagine we're not the only ones in this situation.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • mpedone said:

Well, I know there are people putting in for Hamilton, so there will be at least some interest, unless we all somehow get tickets in the lottery/presale. I think the demand from US fans will be a little diminished, as it's right after Labor Day, and schools will be starting, so travel will be limited, but there should be enough fans in the area that demand will still be there. Having the Toronto show two days later should help. I know that we weren't planning on going to Hamilton initially, as there were 6 days between the shows. Now, we're planning on spending a few days in Toronto and popping down to Hamilton if we get tix. I have to imagine we're not the only ones in this situation.
    Same. We are now hoping to add Hamilton as it's two days before Toronto, which we have 10c tix for. I put in for 10c & verified and will be watching the F2F if I come up empty.
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy 2024 Indy, MSG 1&2, Philly 1&2, Baltimore

on2legs said:
    JimmyV said:
    on2legs said:
    JP218404 said:
    mpedone said:
    blairs1 said:
    mattcoz said:
    rummy said:
    DEGBTI said:
    Bunting10 said:
    DEGBTI said:
    kristie73 said:

Were they TC tickets? If so, I though you had to email TC to get a refund, the others (F2F and public sale) had refund options in TM
    ticketmaster tickets. every other show that got postponed/cancelled had the "request a refund" option button you could click, my pearl jam tickets had that button greyed out. 

either way, it doesn't matter. it's entirely possible I just was supposed to go about it a different way. it's $300 we're now putting towards a cottage rental this summer. 

www.headstonesband.com