2022 North American rumour thread take 2

Comments

• JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,115
    If they only announce May west coast days I’m gonna lose it.

I'm torn between not believing that's still a possibility and absolutely knowing that's still a possibility. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,892
    edited March 2022

Post edited by on2legs on
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,941
    666erm said:
    As a Florida Panthers season ticket holder who also has tickets to the LA/San Diego/Glendale shows, I’m pretty annoyed that the rescheduled dates seem to fall on the week that the Stanley Cup Playoffs begin. Any other hockey fans in a similar boat? 😭

Pearl Jam shows trump the first round of the playoffs. If shows conflict with games you could attend in the Finals, then you have an issue. First round? Go see Pearl Jam. (I say this as a Bruins fan who doesn't expect them to get out of the first round, but who also doesn't go to games or have tickets to any rumored May PJ shows.)
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,598
    duffmann said:
    Definitely not playing LA on the 6th…..

he’s playing staples center (crypto.com) not the forum where PJ is booked.

None of those comedy shows at Forum. You Tube theater.. but no Forum
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,680
    The board would explode.  
    A 💩 show for sure. 

Will it be on the scale of the 1995 Source Awards and the aftermath which saw both Tupac and Biggie murdered?
    I would certainly hope not. I would like to think we have a bit more sense than that. 
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,276
    edited March 2022
    666erm said:
    As a Florida Panthers season ticket holder who also has tickets to the LA/San Diego/Glendale shows, I’m pretty annoyed that the rescheduled dates seem to fall on the week that the Stanley Cup Playoffs begin. Any other hockey fans in a similar boat? 😭
    How is it not a delay of game penalty when they throw 5,000 plastic rats on the ice?
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13;
    Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21;
    Camden 9/14/22; Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,798
    edited March 2022
    JimmyV said:

I'm torn between not believing that's still a possibility and absolutely knowing that's still a possibility. 
    Based solely on the leaked dates so far, I will be shocked if May is anything more than the 5 California shows and maybe Vegas if that rumor is true
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
    JimmyV said:

Based solely on the leaked dates so far, I will be shocked if May is anything more than the 5 California shows and maybe Vegas if that rumor is true
    I fully expect the STL date to be in the Fall, I just want know what day.
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,201
    Less than 24 hours until announcement? 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • The_Giant_MidgetThe_Giant_Midget Los Angeles Posts: 566
    FWIW… A friend has a list of festivals for his job (leasing space/tents as a vendor at North American festivals) It is showing Ohana & Encore will be weekend of 10/1 & 10/8.  
    Hmm wonder why they’re shifting it a week, selfishly I liked it in September 
    Beacon '08
    Philly 2-4 '09
    Newark '10
    MSG 1+2 '10
    E.V. Beacon 1+2 '11
    Made in America Festival '12
    Worcester 1+2 '13
    Brooklyn 1+2 '13
    Global Citizens Festival '15
    MSG 1+2 '16
    Fenway Park 1+2 '16
    Ohana '17
    Home Shows 1+2 '18
    Ohana '18
    Ohana '19
    Sea Hear Now '21
    Ohana '21
    LA 1+2 '22
    Austin 1+2 '23
    Ohana '23
    Vegas 1+2 '24
    LA 1+2 '24
    MSG 1+2 '24
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    FWIW… A friend has a list of festivals for his job (leasing space/tents as a vendor at North American festivals) It is showing Ohana & Encore will be weekend of 10/1 & 10/8.  
    Hmm wonder why they’re shifting it a week, selfishly I liked it in September 
    Cuz Denver is rumored to be on 9/22. I think they usually do a private event with all the artists at the Ohana site on Thursday of the first weekend. Just makes sense to push it to the next weekend so EV has time to enjoy the full Ohana experience.  
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 503
    JimmyV said:

Selfishly hoping it’s CA, Vegas, phx 
  • NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,414
    JimmyV said:

Probably the 18th
    JimmyV said:

Probably the 18th
    That would be ok with me. I have a hotel reserved for that night along with one for the  16th based on the consensus of the rumors so far. 
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,872
    JimmyV said:

Probably the 18th
    That would be ok with me. I have a hotel reserved for that night along with one for the  16th based on the consensus of the rumors so far. 
    What about the 17th? It was a Saturday show in 2020.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    Yeah, my money is still on 9/16 or 9/17. Probably the latter.
    JimmyV said:

Probably the 18th
    I decided to hedge my bets just now and reserve  that night too. I would hate for it fall between the two dates and have to find a place later. If it is any date other than those though and all bets are off and it will be a scramble to beat everyone in booking a hotel when the date drops. 
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    JimmyV said:

Probably the 18th
    I decided to hedge my bets just now and reserve  that night too. I would hate for it fall between the two dates and have to find a place later. If it is any date other than those though and all bets are off and it will be a scramble to beat everyone in booking a hotel when the date drops. 
     lol Smart move. I think, if the Denver date turns out to be accurate, you'll be good to go.
  • FWIW… A friend has a list of festivals for his job (leasing space/tents as a vendor at North American festivals) It is showing Ohana & Encore will be weekend of 10/1 & 10/8.  
    Ahh this is news I can use thank you! Looks like doubletree is already sold out for Encore so yep. Just hunting for hotels is exciting to me at this point haha. 
    I was just looking in my hilton & marriott accounts. I have over 15 reservations right now based on rumors!
     :D I only have 7 so far. Also both Marriott and Hilton!  
    I am bringing up the rear. I have two different nights reserved in St Louis and two different weekends booked in anticipation of the Ohana weekend. I’m hoping that they play both nights of encore like last year. Last year I went solo because my wife couldn’t get off of work. This year if they play both nights of encore she will be going too. 
    Some of my reservations are double bookings to cover multiple night stays or different rumored nights. But I need to cover all bases.
    My Nashville bookings are ridiculous but it’s so expensive I booked three different combinations. Same here I went to encore night 2 solo last year and hope the Mr. and I can both go to encore this year especially if they play both nights! 

Selfishly I hope the Ohana dates hold true because once September 30 hits (end of fiscal year) it’s game on.  :D
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,872
    JimmyV said:

Probably the 18th
    I’ll toast to this move with you at the show if it’s on the 17th.  I hope it is.  I’ll save the Monday vacation day if I can…
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
    JimmyV said:

Probably the 18th
    I’ll toast to this move with you at the show if it’s on the 17th.  I hope it is.  I’ll save the Monday vacation day if I can…
    Sounds good!
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,798
    Tom Brady retired and also un-retired before we got rescheduled Pearl Jam dates
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • DM282158DM282158 Posts: 541
    I logged back in to post something like this. You beat me to it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Boston '06
    Mansfield '08
    Hartford '10
    Worcester, Hartford '13
    Global Citizen, NY '15
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,115
    Still time for him to retire again before the announcement. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • coach pjcoach pj Posts: 230
    My guess for the order is:

SD/LA/AZ/OAK/FRESNO/SAC/LV
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,892

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    edited March 2022

JimmyV said:

Probably the 18th
    Yeah, I just went ahead and reserved an AirBnB for the whole weekend. It was pretty cheap, so might just keep it no matter what night the show is. Spend a day at the zoo, go to a Cardinals game, etc.
  • Tom Brady retired and also un-retired before we got rescheduled Pearl Jam dates
    Come for the tour rumors, stay for shit like this 😂😂😂
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
    mattcoz said:

JimmyV said:

Probably the 18th
    Yeah, I just went ahead and reserved an AirBnB for the whole weekend. It was pretty cheap, so might just keep it no matter what night the show is. Spend a day at the zoo, go to a Cardinals game, etc.
    Take the Anheiser Busch brewery tour. It is pretty cool. 
  • kerbjackkerbjack Posts: 218
    Plus side of Daylight Savings Time is that we are 1 hour closer to the new dates being announced. 

'Have you seen the way that tree bends?'