2022 North American rumour thread take 2

Comments

• JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,115
    What are we thinking about them announcing all the shows or just May at this point? 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,422
    JimmyV said:
    What are we thinking about them announcing all the shows or just May at this point? 
    With Denver getting a September date I think that points to the fact we will get them all. If not why change it at this time? All attention would be on May.
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    JimmyV said:

I think we're gonna get one more announcement that there will be another announcement
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    JimmyV said:
    It had better be at least all the rescheduled shows. If they include some add-ons, even better. But at this point, they really need to give us all the rescheduled dates.
  • NEweatherNEweather Posts: 517
    coach pj said:
    I saw someone post the Fresno/Sacramento rumor.

I think that is going to happen.
    I would go to Fresno and Sac over LA and Oak,.. I live in Sac, invested .. 
    and...shall we manifest this? 
      I'm in between Sac & Fresno, sorta.
    yet in my small part of this huge, LONG state- in these Later years- i've run acrossed Aftershock aficionados, but have seen "crickets" in the faces of Central Valley folks, if mentioning Pearl Jam.
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,664
    Liking the rumors for the LA dates......has me considering taking a road trip to LA!! Considering it sounds like Toronto and Hamilton going to be in Fall. Decisions..decisions
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,833
    BLACK35 said:
    Liking the rumors for the LA dates......has me considering taking a road trip to LA!! Considering it sounds like Toronto and Hamilton going to be in Fall. Decisions..decisions
    That’s my plan.  
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....Las Vegas N1, Las Vegas N2, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Boston N1, Boston N2
    2025.....????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    Any fans of this band in Modesto, CA ? 
    or, do you keep ur mouth shut about it ? 
    -I thought I saw a golden colored van, w/ Ohana written in it's dust at the rear, going N I-5, towards Stockton at about dusk Oct 3, 21-returning from Ohana Encore. - 
      maybe i was dreaming...
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    NEweather said:
    The first rule of PJ is, you do not talk about PJ.
    NEweather said:
    The first rule of PJ is, you do not talk about PJ.
    Oh my _, you are SO Correct. But I missed that lesson, & learned the hard way, circa 06. 
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,547
    NEweather said:
    I have family who lives there, so I'm quite familiar with it.
    NEweather said:
    I have family who lives there, so I'm quite familiar with it.
    (where, if one has lagged on laundry day, one's pant legs had better be long nuf to conceal the golden crown atop one's wearing Riot Act socks, if visiting Mo-Town? frkn' Lol) Bring on all the N.American dates.
  • Dr. MattDr. Matt Posts: 204
    My QC, Hamilton (sold), Ottawa (refunded), Nashville and St Louis have all moved to past events.  The wheels are turning.  
    Phoenix has moved to past events on the TM website but not on the mobile app.   Saw a rumor on FB that Phoenix and Nashville will be in April?!  I really hope that's not true.  Seems like an awfully short advance warning.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,730
    No chance. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,414
    Dr. Matt said:
    My QC, Hamilton (sold), Ottawa (refunded), Nashville and St Louis have all moved to past events.  The wheels are turning.  
    Phoenix has moved to past events on the TM website but not on the mobile app.   Saw a rumor on FB that Phoenix and Nashville will be in April?!  I really hope that's not true.  Seems like an awfully short advance warning.
    April definitely isn't happening 
  • DM282158DM282158 Posts: 541
    I’ve never met a single one of you. But at this point, I feel like you’re all friends. 

As Shooter McGavin once said, “Only one of you gets to be my colleague, but all of you, are now my friends.”

(Side note. I am 1 beer, 3 glasses of wine, and 1 Grand Mariner in presently.)
    Boston '06
    Mansfield '08
    Hartford '10
    Worcester, Hartford '13
    Global Citizen, NY '15
  • NoloadNoload Posts: 1,630
    DM282158 said:
    I’ve never met a single one of you. But at this point, I feel like you’re all friends. 

As Shooter McGavin once said, “Only one of you gets to be my colleague, but all of you, are now my friends.”

Cheers!  Thats the only time I like these people too.
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,664
    D-Rod said:
    BLACK35 said:
    That’s my plan.  
    Didn't pull trigger yet, may do it tomorrow on hotel. Found a refundable one right across the street. Have to run particulars by wife yet 😁 I'm sure she'll be fine with things lol
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
    BLACK35 said:
    D-Rod said:
    BLACK35 said:
    That’s my plan.  
    Didn't pull trigger yet, may do it tomorrow on hotel. Found a refundable one right across the street. Have to run particulars by wife yet 😁 I'm sure she'll be fine with things lol
    Spending 2 years in a pandemic will make you realize whats important.  Doing the Cali trip was actually my wife’s idea.  She works in long term care.  Again , your given perspective. 
          I wish all the luck my friend and hope to see you there. 

1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2024.....Las Vegas N1, Las Vegas N2, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Boston N1, Boston N2
    DM282158 said:

+1, enjoy your evening. 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
  • jefftjefft Posts: 657
    BLACK35 said:
    D-Rod said:
    BLACK35 said:
    That’s my plan.  
    Which hotel?
  • Don't forget to adjust those clocks tonight.
    Don't forget to adjust those clocks tonight.
    1 free hour closer to announcement time! On the downside my son has a 7am ice time tomorrow.... 6am really and 5am wakeup oof. 
  • PJNB said:
    1 free hour closer to announcement time! On the downside my son has a 7am ice time tomorrow.... 6am really and 5am wakeup oof. 
    ouch.  Get that coffee ready.
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,501
    It's a tough choice.  Get up at regular time sunday, which will be an hour later, and save the groggyness for Monday.. or wake up with an alarm on a sunday, so your a little more acclimated by monday.....
  • GibsonGibson Posts: 2,632
    PJNB said:
    That’s a perfect time to let him learn to drive himself 😉
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024: Seattle 1&2, Noblesville, Wrigley 1&2

PJNB said:
    I don’t miss those days 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    Is today the last day we do not have the 2022 dates? 🤔
  • duffmannduffmann Posts: 475
    Definitely not playing LA on the 6th…..
    Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......