DEEP: An Immersive Pearl Jam Experience

Comments

• KV4053KV4053 Mike's side, crushed up against the stage Posts: 1,434
    We need some love for YouTube music .... I already paid for that one
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • Am I missing something or do you need Spotify premium or an Apple Music subscription to fully access it?!
    Really annoying if that’s the case. 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,790
    "Keep an eye out for more DEEP news over the next few days." 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,079
    Am I missing something or do you need Spotify premium or an Apple Music subscription to fully access it?!

Not everything will be rolled out at once. I highly recommend Spotify premium. Life changing and I used a free account for about 8-9 years.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • gibbitsgibbits Posts: 500
    These rando generated setlists are incredible. Do you think this was created to speed up the process for Ed? 
    hope not, its missing some cool songs! 
  • scornlanderscornlander Colorado Posts: 98
    edited May 2021
    Amazing news!
    Post edited by scornlander on
    Thankful to be a part of this. If we got something wrong in the details, call us out on it. If you need more info:

Agreed. So much fun! Pretty sure I've never listened to more shows in a 3 month period, ever.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,426
    gibbits said:
    These rando generated setlists are incredible. Do you think this was created to speed up the process for Ed? 
    Agreed! What do you think it's missing?!?!

Sonic Reducer
    Breath
    I Got ID
    Long Road
    Brain of J
    I Am Patriot
    Love, Reign O’er Me
    Eruption
    Footsteps
    Little Wing
    Red Mosquito
    The New World
    The Real Me
    Waiting For the Man
    Smile

Those stand out for me! 
  • CooterCooter Posts: 153
    Thankful to be a part of this. If we got something wrong in the details, call us out on it. If you need more info:

Well done. I'm assuming that there's something preventing Amazon unlimited inclusion in the setlist app for Deep at launch. Is there plans to incorporate it in the future since all the boots are there?
  • CooterCooter Posts: 153
    nuzzer1 said:
    gibbits said:
    Agreed! What do you think it's missing?!?!

Sonic Reducer

Those stand out for me! 
    I'm not sure what this is referring to, but if you want a ridiculous version of Sonic Reducer, listen to Nashville 2003-04-18. Cheetah Chrome from the Dead Boys joins the band for it and it was a live highlight of my 20+ shows.
  • All boots are avaliable on Amazon Music too, just FYI. 
    Yes - you can export the playlists you create (not the Deep ones already created though) to Spotify free, and then use Songshift app to move to your Amazon music. All transferred perfectly! 
    1996-09.22; 1998-06.14,07.02,07.13,07.14,08.17,08.18; 2000-08.18,08.20,10.11,10.27,10.28; 2003-04.23,04.26,06.18,06.19,06.22; 2004-10.02,10.03,10.05; 2006-05.16,05.17,05.19,05.20,06.23,06.24; 2007-08.05; 2009-08.23,08.24,09.28,10.31; 2010-05.06,05.07; 2011-09.03,09.04; 2013-07.19; 2014-10.01; 2016-04.26,08.20,08.22; 2018-08.18, 08.20; 2022-09.17; 2023-09.05, 09.07; 2024-TBD! 
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,823
    JimmyV said:
    "Keep an eye out for more DEEP news over the next few days." 
    like on the 10th?

• TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,351
    Are the 2004 and 2007 shows coming? 
    Love the excitement so far! Mark was asking what songs you felt were missing from the setlist generator, the one you customize from the list of songs so far. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,599
    edited May 2021
    Ok Let the Records play has been on like 4 setlists in a row for me.... 

Great addition thanks! 
  • NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    Wow....I'm so excited. Thanks so much Ten Club and Pearl Jam, best present. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! 
  • TremormanTremorman Posts: 380
    edited May 2021
    So you need a music app subscription to play these?  
  • Sobelberg8Sobelberg8 Posts: 923
    Love the excitement so far! Mark was asking what songs you felt were missing from the setlist generator, the one you customize from the list of songs so far. 
    I didn’t see Brain of J or In My Tree
    Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com
    Those were two I texted Mark to include along with Tremor, Immortality and Dissident. 
    www.cluthelee.com
    Tremorman said:
    So you need a music app subscription to play these?  
    Spotify Premium or Apple Music so far. You can listen to the bootlegs on a free Spotify account, just can’t make use of exporting a curated or randomized setlist. Exciting cos’ it will reach younger folks who don’t know what we do about PJs amazing live catalog! I only just started a paid Spotify Premium 6 months ago and I LOVE it. I also still buy vinyl and CDs. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Sobelberg8Sobelberg8 Posts: 923
    Those were two I texted Mark to include along with Tremor, Immortality and Dissident. 
    Once BoJ and IMT weren’t on it I moved away from it, but Immortality would’ve literally been the next one I would’ve searched 
    Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,060
    Brilliant! :triumph: Thank you 10C! :clap:
    Here's my 1st randomly generated setlist for London: :smiley:

What a show it'd have been!... :star:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
    Pap said:
    Brilliant! :triumph: Thank you 10C! :clap:
    Here's my 1st randomly generated setlist for London: :smiley:

What a show it'd have been!... :star:
    Holy lord Pap! That is a setlist of dreams! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,250
    Ok I have to ask how do I access the shows I do have a premium Spotify acct 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • PJ1973PJ1973 Winston-Salem, NC Posts: 398
    Jaw dropped wide open.

Very cool.
    Clearly listed under their discography on their Spotify page. If you’re talking about making a curated playlist from the generator or having one automatically generated & then exported to Spotify, it’s pretty intuitive. I did it through my desktop Spotify app. Had to do a login to Spotify to permit Deep to post playlists to my personal playlists. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,250
    Clearly listed under their discography on their Spotify page. If you’re talking about making a curated playlist from the generator or having one automatically generated & then exported to Spotify, it’s pretty intuitive. I did it through my desktop Spotify app. Had to do a login to Spotify to permit Deep to post playlists to my personal playlists. 
    Duhh thanks I’m brain dead lol found them this is so freaking cool!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Duhh thanks I’m brain dead lol found them this is so freaking cool!
    Awesome!!! 😀
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Can't believe they expect to be done with 24 songs! (j/k this is awesome)

Here's what I made.

• BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,335
    Am I missing something or do you need Spotify premium or an Apple Music subscription to fully access it?!

Not everything will be rolled out at once. I highly recommend Spotify premium. Life changing and I used a free account for about 8-9 years.
    I went with Youtube Music because I was able to upload random live music. Second, I find that you can find some great sounding live music videos that you can play only the music for without the video using Youtube Music. This Pearl Jam Deep has me reconsidering. Spotify also has a native app for my Fitbit.  2FeignReluctance, did you consider Youtube Music?   'Be well everyone